"Hillary Clinton is up to something."

Will she and Bill be speaking in Mogadishu, Somalia? I certainly hope so.

Bu she should know that should they be taken hostage by Somalian pirates, the funds for the ransom are running kinda low right now.

519e386f6573899fce8d84d0b2324c3c.jpg

Bill and Hillary Clinton on Monday announced they will embark on an international 13-city speaking tour shortly after November's midterm elections, with tickets running as high as $745 and speculation swirling that the former secretary of state could announce yet another presidential bid.

Source: Bill, Hillary Clinton to embark on speaking tour amid #MeToo backlash -- with tickets topping $745

So the price to be in her presence has gone down to $745?

Funny how losing elections drives the price down.

yeah another public coughing spell

--LOL

Harrison Jones on Twitter

I'm kinda hoping she has another "falling down" event and maybe goes into a grand mal seizure and swallows her tongue.

Yes, I'm a bad person. :biggrin:
You and a lot of others who were stuck working with her.

It’s no secret about her being hated by everyone assigned to protect her.

yeah another public coughing spell

--LOL

Harrison Jones on Twitter

I'm kinda hoping she has another "falling down" event and maybe goes into a grand mal seizure and swallows her tongue.

Yes, I'm a bad person. :biggrin:

LOL! you are funny!:laugh:

I wasn't intending to be funny. In fact if I were Mr. Death with his long black robe and scythe, I'd be stalking her right now.

But I'm not, so oh well.

Hillary’s nastiness earned her the the title of the most hated First Lady.

It’s no secret about her being hated by everyone assigned to protect her.

Protect her? Where was she when she was the Secretary of State in 2012; when Benghazi was attacked? Did she protect any of the men and women there on September 11th, 2012?

Oh wait, I remember her saying: "What does it matter?"

Bill and Hillary Clinton on Monday announced they will embark on an international 13-city speaking tour shortly after November's midterm elections, with tickets running as high as $745 and speculation swirling that the former secretary of state could announce yet another presidential bid.

Source: Bill, Hillary Clinton to embark on speaking tour amid #MeToo backlash -- with tickets topping $745

Great. She looks well rested. Good speakers, both of them. Not crazy like Trump.

She just got a baby blood transfusion and a fresh colostomy bag.

She needs the cash

Probably so. She disappointed her benefactors so badly in 2016 that she's probably down to three bottles of MD 20/20 per day.

Hillary’s nastiness earned her the the title of the most hated First Lady.

...and yet, NBC is still running that insipid "Madame Secretary" series, that was loosely based on Hillary Clinton.

<insert puking.gif here>

Trump snowflakes are really well trained puppies, mention Hillary and they bow to the orange fool. Too funny. Amazing how a con-artist can play the white working class in America while he gives tax breaks to his wealthy friends.

The Crowd Laughter President

The fact that Hillary thinks she can ride on the wave of hypocrite self righteous anger about an unverified incident attributed to a Supreme Court nominee is an example of the short sightedness of today's democrat party and their willing accomplices in the MSM. Hillary spent her entire adult life punishing or intimidating victims of her husband's sexual abuse but the anger ain't about sexual abuse, it's about the Constitution. She might get a hundred mentally crippled young women at a rally and CNN will make excuses for her lackluster performance but all in all Hillary's 2nd campaign is a gift to republicans. It will backfire on democrats just like every dirty trick they tried in the last ten years.

Trump snowflakes are really well trained puppies, mention Hillary and they bow to the orange fool. Too funny. Amazing how a con-artist can play the white working class in America while he gives tax breaks to his wealthy friends.

The Crowd Laughter President

Who wouldn't choose Trump over the post-menopausal dried up old commie ratbag named Hillary?

It doesn't require an Ein-fucking-Stein to know that a Hillary presidency would have been nothing but a continuation of Obama's failed policies.

There is no doubt in my mind that Clinton is running again in 2020. She would crush Warren, Booker, Biden and the rest of the field without breaking a sweat. She will run because the wants to, or will be "drafted" into service once the Dems see the other candidates up on a stage debating each other. It wont be long.

Forum List

Back