"Hillary Clinton is up to something."

I wouldn't hire her to run a laundromat.

The majority of people voted for her to run the country.

That was because they refused to see for who she really is. A filthy rich "I don't give a shit! I am on this for myself" bitch!
So, are you telling me that, since she ran the Secretary of State, she is "fit" to run the country? A majority wanted her to run since they had no choice. It was down to Trump and Clinton. Most didn't want Trump; so they want to the "corruptive" latter. Duh! Lol

No I wanted a Democrat and actually I voted for her in the primary. She is really rich, not Trump broke. She is self made , her and her husband, didn't live off their daddy,

now what happened to the other 16 who were running for the GOP Potus.
Bullshit. She is government made. She and her rapist husband have been living off working taxpayers for decades.

He was never convicted for rape, no matter how hard the GOP tried, both are innocent, isn't that the take away from Kavanaugh? Innocent till proven guilty. Everyone believed Dr. Ford, but she was got her men mixed up. What a hoot.

I wouldn't hire her to run a laundromat.

The majority of people voted for her to run the country.

That was because they refused to see for who she really is. A filthy rich "I don't give a shit! I am on this for myself" bitch!
So, are you telling me that, since she ran the Secretary of State, she is "fit" to run the country? A majority wanted her to run since they had no choice. It was down to Trump and Clinton. Most didn't want Trump; so they want to the "corruptive" latter. Duh! Lol

No I wanted a Democrat and actually I voted for her in the primary. She is really rich, not Trump broke. She is self made , her and her husband, didn't live off their daddy,

now what happened to the other 16 who were running for the GOP Potus.
Bullshit. She is government made. She and her rapist husband have been living off working taxpayers for decades.
Actually they are self made people
Hilarious. No one is more delusional then convicts. They were in politics from the git go!

519e386f6573899fce8d84d0b2324c3c.jpg

Bill and Hillary Clinton on Monday announced they will embark on an international 13-city speaking tour shortly after November's midterm elections, with tickets running as high as $745 and speculation swirling that the former secretary of state could announce yet another presidential bid.

Source: Bill, Hillary Clinton to embark on speaking tour amid #MeToo backlash -- with tickets topping $745

Great. She looks well rested. Good speakers, both of them. Not crazy like Trump.
C'mon girl speak, speak!

I like what she recently said that I hope Republicans use for their campaigns. She said unless we give them some power back, we will never have civility. They will continue to attack people and cause problems for real Americans.

If that isn’t Nazi, I don’t know what is.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

Bill and Hillary Clinton on Monday announced they will embark on an international 13-city speaking tour shortly after November's midterm elections, with tickets running as high as $745 and speculation swirling that the former secretary of state could announce yet another presidential bid.

Source: Bill, Hillary Clinton to embark on speaking tour amid #MeToo backlash -- with tickets topping $745

Great. She looks well rested. Good speakers, both of them. Not crazy like Trump.
C'mon girl speak, speak!

I like what she recently said that I hope Republicans use for their campaigns. She said unless we give them some power back, we will never have civility. They will continue to attack people and cause problems for real Americans.

Nazism, is chanting "lock her up" lock her up".

C'mon girl speak, speak!

lol sure it is.
goebbles 2.jpg

Parkinson's on the left, AIDS on the right....

Sometimes bad things do happen to bad people.

Parkinson's on the left, AIDS on the right....

Sometimes bad things do happen to bad people.

Parkinson causes you to lie, too?

Hillary has lied repeatedly on numerous issues and questions. Her character is the size of Uranus. Her integrity is the size of a field mouse. And her ability to carry the nation - well, I won't go there. That would be "racist". Lol

C'mon girl speak, speak!

No, people chanting locker her up is called freedom of speech. Threatening voters that if they don't return power back to the Democrats or there will be no civility is Nazism.

170 plus posts about hillary and mostly all are hillary haters. Hmm, so is this what conservatives do for kicks? No wonder they're so boring and all think alike, much like robots.

170 plus posts about hillary and mostly all are hillary haters. Hmm, so is this what conservatives do for kicks? No wonder they're so boring and all think alike, much like robots.
You will be assimilated.

She's up to 12,497 emails deleted. Several to, and from Anthony Weiner (Carlos Danger) on the secured, government server.

Conservatives don't think alike which is why our party is so divided. It's the Democrats who all think alike.

Forum List

Back