Independents down on the DUMS over nomination process!

I wish you guys would make up your minds, are polls all fake or not?

Especially fair minded women said last week, "Hey....what about my husband? My father? These people are unhinged!"

That us the stupidest thing I have ever heard. If you are doing that, you are a Republican hoe not a fair minded woman. When John Cornyn was asked about who had been falsely accused, all he could name was a fictional character. White males are the least entitled to victimhood status. They overwhelmingly control the power in this country.

Especially fair minded women said last week, "Hey....what about my husband? My father? These people are unhinged!"

That us the stupidest thing I have ever heard. If you are doing that, you are a Republican hoe not a fair minded woman. When John Cornyn was asked about who had been falsely accused, all he could name was a fictional character. White males are the least entitled to victimhood status. They overwhelmingly control the power in this country.

"White males are least entitled to victimhood status"

Sweetie.....that's the sentiment of the feminist bulldogs and angry miserable women who routinely gave dozens of blowjobs only to never get another call!:flirtysmile4:. Duh....who cant figure that out.

Kavanaugh got confirmed because so many women called bs on the Ford stunt. Women dont want the men in their lives fucked for life because some ugly asshole had a bad hair day! Again.....duh....women know how women are!!:funnyface::funnyface::fu:

The Ds are likely to lose the house and not just the senate if they don't walk their idiocy back

By 28 points!!:ack-1::ack-1::ack-1:

Independents disapprove of Democrats' handling of the Brett Kavanaugh nomination by a 28-point margin

Welp.....once again DUMS show they are waaaaaaaay out of step with the thinking of Americans = they think mob rule is ghey. Duh

Kinda like the lead up to the '16 election.....when absurd goes st00pid, the American people get it!!:iyfyus.jpg::iyfyus.jpg:

Independents disapprove of Republican handling of the nomination by 21 points. Independents by a 15 point margin believe Kavanaugh lied about his drug use. By a 49-37 count, independents do not believe Kavanaugh should be on the Supreme Court. This is a good example of a biased article.

By 28 points!!:ack-1::ack-1::ack-1:

Independents disapprove of Democrats' handling of the Brett Kavanaugh nomination by a 28-point margin

Welp.....once again DUMS show they are waaaaaaaay out of step with the thinking of Americans = they think mob rule is ghey. Duh

Kinda like the lead up to the '16 election.....when absurd goes st00pid, the American people get it!!:iyfyus.jpg::iyfyus.jpg:

Independents disapprove of Republican handling of the nomination by 21 points. Independents by a 15 point margin believe Kavanaugh lied about his drug use. By a 49-37 count, independents do not believe Kavanaugh should be on the Supreme Court. This is a good example of a biased article.

28% sweets! Big-ass margin! That's called an up to the elbow pooper drive!!:113::113:

Top story right now on DRUDGE!!

Forum List

Back