"Hillary Clinton is up to something."

519e386f6573899fce8d84d0b2324c3c.jpg

Bill and Hillary Clinton on Monday announced they will embark on an international 13-city speaking tour shortly after November's midterm elections, with tickets running as high as $745 and speculation swirling that the former secretary of state could announce yet another presidential bid.

Source: Bill, Hillary Clinton to embark on speaking tour amid #MeToo backlash -- with tickets topping $745

I’d pay $745 if she promised to run again. I love watching the pantsuit bulldyke loose, and then breakdown. Good stuff!

There is no doubt in my mind that Clinton is running again in 2020. She would crush Warren, Booker, Biden and the rest of the field without breaking a sweat. She will run because the wants to, or will be "drafted" into service once the Dems see the other candidates up on a stage debating each other. It wont be long.

The "Clinton/Biden" ticket would be of good show. Just saying...

The fact that Hillary thinks she can ride on the wave of hypocrite self righteous anger about an unverified incident attributed to a Supreme Court nominee is an example of the short sightedness of today's democrat party and their willing accomplices in the MSM. Hillary spent her entire adult life punishing or intimidating victims of her husband's sexual abuse but the anger ain't about sexual abuse, it's about the Constitution. She might get a hundred mentally crippled young women at a rally and CNN will make excuses for her lackluster performance but all in all Hillary's 2nd campaign is a gift to republicans. It will backfire on democrats just like every dirty trick they tried in the last ten years.
There is no doubt in my mind that Clinton is running again in 2020. She would crush Warren, Booker, Biden and the rest of the field without breaking a sweat. She will run because the wants to, or will be "drafted" into service once the Dems see the other candidates up on a stage debating each other. It wont be long.

Sure she could. But on the basis of real-world accomplishments, she would wither, compared to what Trump has managed to do.

She really has nothing to run on, other than that fact that she has a vagina and trump doesn't.

Bill and Hillary Clinton on Monday announced they will embark on an international 13-city speaking tour shortly after November's midterm elections, with tickets running as high as $745 and speculation swirling that the former secretary of state could announce yet another presidential bid.

Source: Bill, Hillary Clinton to embark on speaking tour amid #MeToo backlash -- with tickets topping $745

Great. She looks well rested. Good speakers, both of them. Not crazy like Trump.

Then why was it Trump had standing only receptions and Hillary couldn't pack a high school gymnasium?

Bill and Hillary became the 1% by staying in politics. Now that the ride has stopped, so has their speaking fees.

The idea here is to put the carrot in front of the horse. Let people think there is a possibility of her running, and they can charge more for their speaking engagements because if she would run and win, paying back favors could be beneficial.

Of course she's not going to run--especially against Trump if this economy continues, but the people paying the money don't know that. If she officially announced her retirement, her pay for speaking would be about $500.00 a night.

Great. She looks well rested. Good speakers, both of them. Not crazy like Trump.

She just got a baby blood transfusion and a fresh colostomy bag.
And Bubba looks like he got a bunch of Botox. He still looks like death warmed over.

WYEHO?

Nobody can stand Hillary's harpy voice.

In good health? Are you sure about that?

List of Hillary Clinton's trips and falls in public | Daily Mail Online

It would be quite funny and embarrassing if she fell again - in the White House.

"Madam President, are you alright?" :Secret Service

Madam Clinton: Get your filthy hands off of me! Of course, I am alright. I just fell nine flights of stairs. What do you think?"

:blahblah:

Slick will give her a push

I bet its a Farewell tour.....complete with best of Hilly CDS and whatever they think rubes will buy.

The fact that Hillary thinks she can ride on the wave of hypocrite self righteous anger about an unverified incident attributed to a Supreme Court nominee is an example of the short sightedness of today's democrat party and their willing accomplices in the MSM. Hillary spent her entire adult life punishing or intimidating victims of her husband's sexual abuse but the anger ain't about sexual abuse, it's about the Constitution. She might get a hundred mentally crippled young women at a rally and CNN will make excuses for her lackluster performance but all in all Hillary's 2nd campaign is a gift to republicans. It will backfire on democrats just like every dirty trick they tried in the last ten years.

Hillary believes she is entitled to the presidency and has been cheated twice, nobody not even Bill can convince her otherwise.

That picture must have been long before the election. She's made very few appearances in public and was wearing body armor. because you don't make $200 Milion worth of promises to former KGB agents and Saudi Oligarchs for when you become president only to get your ass kicked by the world's richest professional clown.

Hitlery might be trying to run again, God I hope so, and I'll bet her life depends on it.

Forum List

Back