Hillary Clinton hospitalized with blood clot

see what fucking dickweasels these people are?

compassionless sociopaths with no human compassion.

That is who is now holding our country hostage to their idiot demands
YOU fucking DEMOCRAPS CONTROL 2/3 OF THE GOVERNMET. HOW DOES THE MINORITY HOLD THE MAJORITY HOSTAGE? YOU ARE A COMPLETE FUCKING IDIOT!And LIE is what the ENTIRE COUNTRY has seen BOTH HITLERY AND BUBBA DO for what seems the ENTIRE TIME WE'VE HAD THE DISPLEASURE OF HAVING TO DEAL WITH THEM. WHY in the HELL should we believe them NOW? Did you FORGET Bubba was IMPEACHED for LYING UNDER OATH? They LIE, LIE, LIE!

Get a life, moron.

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

They same crew preaching just last week that majority rules. Not ruling very efficiently...

Last edited:
I agree and have stated it in this thread earlier.
You come off speaking as a juvenile, grow up son.

Get real. Have you ever read any posts on this board? I'm not here for adult conversation. I'm here for the food fight. If you don't like it don't talk to me. I don't need you to tell me how to behave.
Yes you do... if you didn't notice he's Board Administration, shit for brains.

So what? I'm no different from the other dozens of turd fighters around here. Hope that cleared it up for you. Now you can go back to fucking yourself.

see what fucking dickweasels these people are?

compassionless sociopaths with no human compassion.

That is who is now holding our country hostage to their idiot demands
YOU fucking DEMOCRAPS CONTROL 2/3 OF THE GOVERNMET. HOW DOES THE MINORITY HOLD THE MAJORITY HOSTAGE? YOU ARE A COMPLETE FUCKING IDIOT!And LIE is what the ENTIRE COUNTRY has seen BOTH HITLERY AND BUBBA DO for what seems the ENTIRE TIME WE'VE HAD THE DISPLEASURE OF HAVING TO DEAL WITH THEM. WHY in the HELL should we believe them NOW? Did you FORGET Bubba was IMPEACHED for LYING UNDER OATH? They LIE, LIE, LIE!

Get a life, moron.

They same crew preaching just last week that majority rules. Not ruling very efficiently...

So you dont think the majority should rule?

Get a life, moron.

So you dont think the majority should rule?

Why aren't you then? The House is insignificant and loaded with Teabaggers...isn't that what you love to say? Oh he has a mandate too....but when you were told he needs to get past the House...you shit. Well he ain't getting past it yet. Should have been a breeze according to you. Majority rules...just slap those Teabaggers away....not so easy huh?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back