Hillary's 3 blood clots

Where are Trump's tax returns? Why is he hiding them? Will the relatively low rate he pays turn his supporters off? I think we have as much of a right to know as we do about Hillary's health.
I believe they're locked in the same safe as The Blamers college records and hillary's Goldman Sachs speeches.
LOL!!! Is that supposed to be a viable excuse? Why else but the fact that he's hiding something would he not do what's been done by every presidential candidate for decades? Your examples are irrelevant to this discussion.
No they're not, dingus.
If your queen can hide her speeches, then Trump can hide his returns.
Fuck 'em.

Where are Trump's tax returns? Why is he hiding them? Will the relatively low rate he pays turn his supporters off? I think we have as much of a right to know as we do about Hillary's health.
Will Trumps taxes prevent him from doing his job as president. NO . Will Killarys health. YES
If it's not a big deal, why hide them? Hillary's health will get better with rest and medication. The stink over Trump's taxes will only get worse.

Keep dreaming. When a person that old starts having health issues, along with the immense stress of a Presidential campaign, it isn't going to just get better.

LMFAO You seem pretty upset today.. I wonder why?? :eusa_think:

I'm not upset. I have nothing to be upset about.

I just have to wonder why you idiots keeping lying about Clinton. If she really was as corrupt, evil and sick as you claim, you should have no trouble beating her. That you continue to lie about her shows that you have no legitimate concerns about her and have to make up shit.

If you're so stupid as to support a candidate who lies as much as Trump does (and these are proveable lies, not the kind of stuff you twist), whose business record has as many law suits, bankruptcies, IRS fines for illegal activities, two upcoming fraud trials, sexual assault law suits, and the list goes on and on. How do vote for a man who is so obviously racist, mysogynist, and unqualified?

And you wonder why I call you stupid.

If your queen can hide her speeches, then Trump can hide his returns. Fuck 'em.
Fine, more debate ammunition. Trump obviously doesn't want his supporters to know that they're funding his lifestyle. He talks a tough game, but who's funding the military that's going to back up his bombast? Not him, unless he proves otherwise.

Keep dreaming. When a person that old starts having health issues, along with the immense stress of a Presidential campaign, it isn't going to just get better.
Considering the alternative is Trump, what's our choice? Hillary will make it, IMO.

The other choice? Revolt. Americans are too busy watching reality TV to be bothered with the inconvenience of paying fucking attention though.

Fine, more debate ammunition. Trump obviously doesn't want his supporters to know that they're funding his lifestyle. He talks a tough game, but who's funding the military that's going to back up his bombast? Not him, unless he proves otherwise.
And who is funding Hillary?
Saudi Arabia via The Clinton Foundation Slush Fund?
And who funded the 9/11 terrorists?
Saudi Arabia?
Trump wins.

And who is funding Hillary? Saudi Arabia via The Clinton Foundation Slush Fund? And who funded the 9/11 terrorists? Saudi Arabia? Trump wins.
More bullshit that has nothing to do with the question, why is Trump hiding his tax returns?

And who is funding Hillary? Saudi Arabia via The Clinton Foundation Slush Fund? And who funded the 9/11 terrorists? Saudi Arabia? Trump wins.
More bullshit that has nothing to do with the question, why is Trump hiding his tax returns?
Why us your queen hiding her wall street speeches?
Why is The Blamer hiding his college transcripts?
I want my questions answered first, dingus.

Trump is superman...
He even has a note from his Doctor to prove it....

And just look at those BiG Hands..... OOOOooooo Gaaaa

Trump superman.jpg

All a conspiracy hmm? Liberals lie about everything.. BUSTED

Read more: Hillary Clinton's shielded medical gets new scrutiny

Three blood clots, a concussion, deep vein thrombosis: Hillary's shielded medical history is no longer just for conspiracy theorists as her 'penchant for privacy' gets serious scrutiny
  • Clinton suffered her first blood clot in 1998 while she was First Lady and experienced a second incident in 2009
  • She suffered a concussion after falling in her home in 2013 near the end of her tenure as secretary of state
  • Her doctors say she has deep vein thrombosis, which can lead to clotting in leg veins
  • She suffered a blood clot in her brain in December 2011 and takes blood thinners to treat her condition
  • She has been diagnosed with hypothyroidism
  • Broke her elbow, as spokesman warned it would crimp her texting
  • Clinton collapsed when she left a 9/11 ceremony early on Sunday. Her office finally revealed she has pneumonia
  • Campaign spokesman Brian Fallon says Clinton plans to release more medical records this week as criticism mounts

Read more: Hillary Clinton's shielded medical gets new scrutiny
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Hate to tell ya, a blood clot on the brain is a STROKE, they kill brain tissue. Some can adapt and recover, some not so much. Doesn't look like she has.

Forum List

Back