Hillary Clinton hospitalized with blood clot

Most likely Hillary's "blood clot" is just another little fiction devised by the this consistently devious regime in order to prevent her from testifying. She'd actually have to cork it for me to believe otherwise. They lie... and lie... and lie. NOTHING they say is credible until it's verified, and of course with our worthless excuse for news media, nothing ever is.

dude NO one is sweeping it under the rug.

fucking A

there is no there there just like your idiot claims on Fast and furious

The dems are certain that with their lame stream media COMPLETELY ignoring Benghazi, that if they drag it out long enough they can sweep it all under the rug. Well, no they can't. But if the republicans are getting tired of all the bull shit and stall tactics, they better find a pair in their nut sack and start writing out some damn subpoenas. Enough is enough.

I no more believe that Hitlery has a blood clot than I believe obama was born in Hawaii. Both are a lie.

Most likely Hillary's "blood clot" is just another little fiction devised by the this consistently devious regime in order to prevent her from testifying. She'd actually have to cork it for me to believe otherwise. They lie... and lie... and lie. NOTHING they say is credible until it's verified, and of course with our worthless excuse for news media, nothing ever is.
End of story.

fucking A

Drunk already aye truthescapesyou? Long time before midnight ya know?

Would that it was just a case of drunkenness with these people. In that case, there would be some sort of hope they'd eventually sober up. No such luck though.

fucking A

Drunk already aye truthescapesyou? Long time before midnight ya know?

Would that it was just a case of drunkenness with these people. In that case, there would be some sort of hope they'd eventually sober up. No such luck though.

The left are tools and fools. They goose-step to whatever oBUMa and Hillary spoon feed them.

Even if she has a clot, only a fool would think that she won't use it to delay or postpone testifying...for good.

Watch what happens.

Then if she decides to, they will have to be gentle with the sick old lady...but not so sick to accept the nomination and all it's stress in 2016.

What a joke...

Idiot....Democraps claimed the stories about Lewinsky were lies, when the entire time the Clintons were lying....

Why should anyone believe that this latest speculation is nothing more than republicans Desparately Seeking Monika II? The road goes on forever and the party never ends.

The dems are certain that with their lame stream media COMPLETELY ignoring Benghazi, that if they drag it out long enough they can sweep it all under the rug. Well, no they can't. But if the republicans are getting tired of all the bull shit and stall tactics, they better find a pair in their nut sack and start writing out some damn subpoenas. Enough is enough.

I no more believe that Hitlery has a blood clot than I believe obama was born in Hawaii. Both are a lie.

End of story.

I'm so happy I'm not you. I wouldn't know how to live with my rabid world view.

Idiot....Democraps claimed the stories about Lewinsky were lies, when the entire time the Clintons were lying....

Why should anyone believe that this latest speculation is nothing more than republicans Desparately Seeking Monika II? The road goes on forever and the party never ends.

Where would you shitbirds be without fear and conspiracies to keep your base in line? Here's the bottom line. Hillary will be our next president and she is going to take away your guns plus put a homosexual in every classroom.

Where would you shitbirds be without fear and conspiracies to keep your base in line? Here's the bottom line. Hillary will be our next president and she is going to take away your guns plus put a homosexual in every classroom.

I sure can tell that school is out for the Christmas vacation. :eusa_whistle:

Hillary Clinton hospitalized with blood clot | General Headlines | Comcast

Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton is under observation at a New York hospital after being treated for a blood clot stemming from the concussion she sustained earlier this month.

Clinton's doctors discovered the clot Sunday while performing a follow-up exam, her spokesman, Philippe Reines, said. He would not elaborate on the location of the clot but said Clinton was being treated with anti-coagulants and would remain at New York-Presbyterian Hospital for at least the next 48 hours so doctors can monitor the medication.

Anything to get out of testimony before Congress on the U.S. diplomatic mission in Benghazi, Libya:eusa_boohoo:

She did not get completely off from the concussion excuse to get out of testifing so she is going with this blood clot thing. It is way too convenient and was made up just to give her excuse not to testify some credence.

fucking A

The important questions have already been swept under the rug. Who told the military to stand down?

Last edited:
Doing drugs with your IQ that is equal to a worm's IQ....well....you're too stupid to understand.

School's always out around here. There's not a single shread of evidence that Hillary's injury is politically motivated but that doesn't stop the usual suspects from embracing a coverup.

What next, a Hemorrhoid ? OH thats right, Obama has that one covered .

$Hillarysmall2.jpg

$obama.jpg

School's always out around here. There's not a single shread of evidence that Hillary's injury is politically motivated but that doesn't stop the usual suspects from embracing a coverup.

Are people saying it's a coverup or that it will be used as an excuse to delay or postpone permanently her testifying?

I agree and have stated it in this thread earlier.
You come off speaking as a juvenile, grow up son.

Forum List

Back