Hillary Clinton hospitalized with blood clot

Nova78

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2011
Colorado
Hillary Clinton hospitalized with blood clot | General Headlines | Comcast

Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton is under observation at a New York hospital after being treated for a blood clot stemming from the concussion she sustained earlier this month.

Clinton's doctors discovered the clot Sunday while performing a follow-up exam, her spokesman, Philippe Reines, said. He would not elaborate on the location of the clot but said Clinton was being treated with anti-coagulants and would remain at New York-Presbyterian Hospital for at least the next 48 hours so doctors can monitor the medication.

Anything to get out of testimony before Congress on the U.S. diplomatic mission in Benghazi, Libya:eusa_boohoo:

Where's the jokes Liberals? You seemed to laugh it up when Bush almost choked to death on a pretzel...

Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton is under observation at a New York hospital after being treated for a blood clot stemming from the concussion she sustained earlier this month.

Clinton's doctors discovered the clot Sunday while performing a follow-up exam, her spokesman, Philippe Reines, said. He would not elaborate on the location of the clot but said Clinton was being treated with anti-coagulants and would remain at New York-Presbyterian Hospital for at least the next 48 hours so doctors can monitor the medication.

Anything to get out of testimony before Congress on the U.S. diplomatic mission in Benghazi, Libya:eusa_boohoo:

there weren't enough threads on this topic already?

620-the-blob-movie-favorite-movie-monsters.imgcache.rev1347642401847.jpg

She will walk on water next week.....just a miracle.

I'm going with gout....not a blood clot.

Get a life loser , What are you the hall monitor ? :ahole-1:

• Thanks
Reactions: NLT

Get a life loser , What are you the hall monitor ? :ahole-1:

She trolls through and posts as if her word is final and we were all awaiting it with bated breath.

I hope this makes her unfit to run for President, concers of health... Not that in any way I'm suggesting I want her to die or be hurt in any long term way. Kinda like all the liberals wanted McCains health to be an issue =D

I hope this makes her unfit to run for President, concers of health... Not that in any way I'm suggesting I want her to die or be hurt in any long term way. Kinda like all the liberals wanted McCains health to be an issue =D

And Reagan was too old...

Well, progressives don't think you're fit to run if you're white/male and if you're older OMFGZ you're out! But Hillary is a female, sooooo.... Bigots, nothing they say makes sense!

And Reagan was too old...

Well, progressives don't think you're fit to run if you're white/male and if you're older OMFGZ you're out! But Hillary is a female, sooooo.... Bigots, nothing they say makes sense!

Hill and Bill...too moochers living off the public their entire lives.

Well....when they invent open heart surgery is the next delay, we know that is really a lie since she doesn't have a heart. (drum bang)

Same goes for brain surgery.

Last edited:
Yes, convenient all those called to testify regarding Benghazi are either ill, or exposed to scandal right before they are to testify.

Why should anyone believe that this latest speculation is nothing more than republicans Desparately Seeking Monika II? The road goes on forever and the party never ends.

Yes, convenient all those called to testify regarding Benghazi are either ill, or exposed to scandal right before they are to testify.

Then we're told some are fired and presto...they reappear elsewhere...but it's all a big conspracy...a right wing one....isn't that what Shrillary once said?

The dems are certain that with their lame stream media COMPLETELY ignoring Benghazi, that if they drag it out long enough they can sweep it all under the rug. Well, no they can't. But if the republicans are getting tired of all the bull shit and stall tactics, they better find a pair in their nut sack and start writing out some damn subpoenas. Enough is enough.

I no more believe that Hitlery has a blood clot than I believe obama was born in Hawaii. Both are a lie.

Forum List

Back