Hillary Clinton hospitalized with blood clot

Hillary Clinton hospitalized with blood clot | General Headlines | Comcast

Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton is under observation at a New York hospital after being treated for a blood clot stemming from the concussion she sustained earlier this month.

Clinton's doctors discovered the clot Sunday while performing a follow-up exam, her spokesman, Philippe Reines, said. He would not elaborate on the location of the clot but said Clinton was being treated with anti-coagulants and would remain at New York-Presbyterian Hospital for at least the next 48 hours so doctors can monitor the medication.

Anything to get out of testimony before Congress on the U.S. diplomatic mission in Benghazi, Libya:eusa_boohoo:

I had a blood clot, nearly lost my leg and was never hospitalized. I'm really sick of the difference between the rich and the poor in this country. Even with insurance, we get second class service.

I sure can tell that school is out for the Christmas vacation. :eusa_whistle:

School's always out around here. There's not a single shread of evidence that Hillary's injury is politically motivated but that doesn't stop the usual suspects from embracing a coverup.

I agree and have stated it in this thread earlier.
You come off speaking as a juvenile, grow up son.

Get real. Have you ever read any posts on this board? I'm not here for adult conversation. I'm here for the food fight. If you don't like it don't talk to me. I don't need you to tell me how to behave.

School's always out around here. There's not a single shread of evidence that Hillary's injury is politically motivated but that doesn't stop the usual suspects from embracing a coverup.

Get real. Have you ever read any posts on this board? I'm not here for adult conversation. I'm here for the food fight. If you don't like it don't talk to me. I don't need you to tell me how to behave.

Are you admitting that you're just trolling? Most trolls won't admit it.

really guys you got any evidence that Hillary is lying about her condition?

got anything but the shit you pull out of your asses?

Are you admitting that you're just trolling? Most trolls won't admit it.

Depends on what you call a troll. I'm here because many of the posts make me laugh. If that makes me a troll then I am.

The dems are certain that with their lame stream media COMPLETELY ignoring Benghazi, that if they drag it out long enough they can sweep it all under the rug. Well, no they can't. But if the republicans are getting tired of all the bull shit and stall tactics, they better find a pair in their nut sack and start writing out some damn subpoenas. Enough is enough.

I no more believe that Hitlery has a blood clot than I believe obama was born in Hawaii. Both are a lie.

Most likely Hillary's "blood clot" is just another little fiction devised by the this consistently devious regime in order to prevent her from testifying. She'd actually have to cork it for me to believe otherwise. They lie... and lie... and lie. NOTHING they say is credible until it's verified, and of course with our worthless excuse for news media, nothing ever is.
End of story.

I'm so happy I'm not you. I wouldn't know how to live with my rabid world view.
If you were me, you'd be able to look at yourself and see what kind of a fucking moron you are.

Last edited:
Idiot....Democraps claimed the stories about Lewinsky were lies, when the entire time the Clintons were lying....

Why should anyone believe that this latest speculation is nothing more than republicans Desparately Seeking Monika II? The road goes on forever and the party never ends.

Ole Hitlery has drudged along all over the fucking world for Christ sake without as much as a HANG NAIL! Now all of a sudden she's plagued with every kind of serious accident and ailment known to man.

It's a lie, that's what Clinton's do... LIE.

It ain't gonna help her though. She WILL testify, and she'll either LIE and be fired and disgraced and her president hopes trashed, OR she'll tell the truth and HEADS WILL ROLL, possibly all the way up to and INCLUDING odumbo.

They're scared... you can smell it.

see how fucking much they HATE these people?

they dont even think they are human enough to get sick

Idiot....Democraps claimed the stories about Lewinsky were lies, when the entire time the Clintons were lying....

Why should anyone believe that this latest speculation is nothing more than republicans Desparately Seeking Monika II? The road goes on forever and the party never ends.

Ole Hitlery has drudged along all over the fucking world for Christ sake without as much as a HANG NAIL! Now all of a sudden she's plagued with every kind of serious accident and ailment known to man.

It's a lie, that's what Clinton's do... LIE.

It ain't gonna help her though. She WILL testify, and she'll either LIE and be fired and disgraced and her president hopes trashed, OR she'll tell the truth and HEADS WILL ROLL, possibly all the way up to and INCLUDING odumbo.

They're scared... you can smell it.

She survived mental constipation and verbal diarrhea ...now she's ill. Time will tell...

images

^^^^^^^^The only clot Hildabeast has

you need to take a human sex class.

she is no longer in need of those

Yes you do... if you didn't notice he's Board Administration, shit for brains.

see what fucking dickweasels these people are?

compassionless sociopaths with no human compassion.

That is who is now holding our country hostage to their idiot demands

Their strongest human emotion is hate.

Is that who you want running this country?

Hillary Clinton hospitalized with blood clot | General Headlines | Comcast

Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton is under observation at a New York hospital after being treated for a blood clot stemming from the concussion she sustained earlier this month.

Clinton's doctors discovered the clot Sunday while performing a follow-up exam, her spokesman, Philippe Reines, said. He would not elaborate on the location of the clot but said Clinton was being treated with anti-coagulants and would remain at New York-Presbyterian Hospital for at least the next 48 hours so doctors can monitor the medication.

Anything to get out of testimony before Congress on the U.S. diplomatic mission in Benghazi, Libya:eusa_boohoo:
someone is trying to shut her up !!:eusa_shhh:

a 60 something woman must be lying about being sick.

these fucks are bat shit crazy

The party needs to dump these dirt bags if is want to survive

see what fucking dickweasels these people are?

compassionless sociopaths with no human compassion.

That is who is now holding our country hostage to their idiot demands
YOU fucking DEMOCRAPS CONTROL 2/3 OF THE GOVERNMET. HOW DOES THE MINORITY HOLD THE MAJORITY HOSTAGE? YOU ARE A COMPLETE FUCKING IDIOT!

And LIE is what the ENTIRE COUNTRY has seen BOTH HITLERY AND BUBBA DO for what seems the ENTIRE TIME WE'VE HAD THE DISPLEASURE OF HAVING TO DEAL WITH THEM. WHY in the HELL should we believe them NOW? Did you FORGET Bubba was IMPEACHED for LYING UNDER OATH? They LIE, LIE, LIE!

Get a life, moron.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back