PHYSICALLY UNFIT TO BE PRESIDENT?: "There’s Something Seriously Wrong With Hillary"

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
'BRAIN DAMAGED'

Hillary Clinton suffered both a concussion and a transverse sinus thrombosis - blood clot - as a result of her fall not long ago. Only 3 persons in 1,000,000 suffer from this form of blood clot as a result of head trauma. Post concussion syndrome, which is reportedly what Hillary has, and brain traumas such as transverse sinus thrombosis, can result in individual's super high-level cognitive abilities being clearly impaired, and even their routine multitasking high-stress abilities are affected because post-concussion syndrome patients in general don’t tolerate even moderate work, stress-related environments.

Hillary Clinton's disappearance from the debate stage, her continuous coughing fits, and even photos circulating of her having to be helped by her staff up 7 modest steps are signs of her illness. Doctors stated that Huma Abedin's description of Hillary under oath of being 'often confused' is another sign.

(NOT TRYING TO BE PARTISAN WITH THE FOLLOWING) It is being suggested that Hillary's continued denial of statements she made, which were contradicted by testimony given under oath by FBI Director Comey, may be due to 'confusion' as a direct result from the post-concussion syndrome and transverse sinus thrombosis. Some have also pondered about the possible connection between her post-concussion syndrome and the reason for Hillary's refusal to hold press conferences for well over 230 days and for managing interviews and debates by knowing questions in advance / controlling the focus of debates in order to possibly manage Hillary's stress level.
(-- Transverse sinus thrombosis causes swelling of the brain and can result in long-term health issues - being cognitively impaired, fatigue, inability to deal with high stress....)

In the next several months Hillary's health should be closely monitored. It is quite possible that Hillary Clinton is truly not physically / mentally fit to be President of the United States.

-----------------------------------------

"Democrat frontrunner Hillary Clinton’s disappearance from the debate stage last month left people speculating that the former First Lady took a long bathroom break, but now a law-enforcement source with inside connections is alleging that Clinton was missing from the stage due to health issues stemming from a previous brain injury. These long-lasting symptoms stemming from a concussion and blood clot, according to a neurologist, suggest Clinton is suffering from post-concussion syndrome, which can severely impact her cognitive abilities."

"Strong source just told me something I suspected. Hillary’s debate ‘bathroom break’ wasn’t that, but flare up of problems from brain injury,” wrote John Cardillo on
Twitter."

“I don’t think she has the physical stamina to be president,” he stated. “I have no doubt that Marco Rubio won’t call her on it, but Trump certainly would.”

“We also know that in the emails, of course, Huma Abedin… says that she is easily confused,” Stone added, referencing Clinton’s close confidant Abedin
comment in an email, “She’s often confused,” referring to Clinton.

"Just looking at it from a neurological standpoint, the risk factors for developing post-concussion syndrome, one of them is age, and she was 65 when this happened… just from a physiologic standpoint that’s an older individual. Being female is a risk factor for post-concussion syndrome as well."

"I would say as a neurologist having seen many post-concussion syndrome patients that I would not want a president who I knew had post-concussion syndrome being president because their super high-level cognitive abilities are clearly impaired and even their routine multitasking high-stress abilities are affected because post-concussion syndrome patients in general don’t tolerate even moderate work, stress-related environments."

“A transverse sinus thrombosis [blood clot] is a rare condition of a clot forming in the venous sinus cavities surrounding the brain,” Kassicieh told Breitbart News, referencing an
ABC News report from 2012 that detailed Clinton’s head injury and blood clot following a fall."

These venous sinuses drain blood out of the brain. The [injury] incidence
is only about 3 per 1,000,000 adults. The transverse sinus is less commonly
affected than the main sagittal venous sinus. The cause of transverse sinus
clots is not well understood although trauma and dehydration have been
described as risk factors. Mrs. Clinton suffered from both.

“Concussions can cause long-term damage including cognitive problems, even when standard studies including CT or MRI look normal.”

Law Enforcement Officials, Medical Professionals: There’s Something Seriously Wrong With Hillary Clinton’s Health

Last edited:
So medical doctors, neurologists, have stated that Hillary suffered a rare form of blood clot and potentially long-term brain damage (post-concussion syndrome) that has obviously cognitively impaired Hillary to some degree and this may be a problem for her to physically and mentally perform as President of the United States...and the only response you can muster is a partisan-generated personal attack on me?

So much for the possibility of actually engaging in a serious conversation with you two regarding a candidate's health. It is evident that you potentially care more about the individual and the party than what is potentially best for the nation. Good luck with that.

So much for the possibility of actually engaging in a serious conversation with you two regarding a candidate's health. It is evident that you potentially care more about the individual and the party than what is potentially best for the nation.

Potentially? These two must suffer from the same condition as Hillary. Aside from the blackmail risk she poses, her health makes it likely that her presidency would be a caricature wherein she would be carefully prepped for sheltered appearances while others would be running the country into the ground.

Forum List

Back