Hillary Clinton (D-NY) goes 'full Monty' on Immigration Reform

[
Because Blacks typically vote Democrat and they in large numbers love the Clintons.
So you are basically calling black people dumb fuckers?
No... how do you get that from my words? If you think supporting Hillary is dumb than that is your conception. I just think the life experiences of Black Americans is very different from mine. They are not dumb....I think they are wrong but many intelligent people have been wrong about many things. I think you're a dumb fucker though...

That's disgusting! Who wants to see Hillary buck naked?! You're one sick puppy Stats!

You mean to tell me you wouldn't want to this this totally nekkid?

Cankles3.jpg

[
Because Blacks typically vote Democrat and they in large numbers love the Clintons.
No... how do you get that from my words? If you think supporting Hillary is dumb than that is your conception. I just think the life experiences of Black Americans is very different from mine. They are not dumb....I think they are wrong but many intelligent people have been wrong about many things. I think you're a dumb fucker though...
like wise dumbfuck.

IMHO, She is a shameless PANDER BEAR.

panda-hillary_master_425x320.jpg

Pick any issue and hiLIARy was for (or against!) [____________fill in the issue] before she was against (or for!) it.

Disclaimer from the hiLIARy campaign:

hiLIARy's new position on immigration is subject to revision, clarification, equivocation, revocation, or denial, depending upon the audience, the donors, and polling data .
Just remember, hiLIARy is highly "evolved" and not a shameless power hungry opportunist. Not at all! She's doing this as a favor to the country.....and she has a Vagina!

She hasn't been (D-NY) since January 2009. Her correct title is to call her by the last or highest office she has held, so that's "Secretary Clinton".

Nevertheless, this proposal is exactly the sort of thing I have been warning about. While the Faux Right is busy manufacturing bullshit and shitting their pants in public, Clinton will be putting proposed solutions to our nation's issues on the table.

As usual, the GOP now has to follow a Democrat's lead. But instead of putting a counter-proposal on the table, I predict they will revert to type and spend all their time attacking her plan instead.
Why counter a LIAR? It's not like she has EVER told the truth. You just tell the illegals there MAY be a path vs her KNOWN PROVEN lying to people and they will pick the maybe over the LIAR.

[
like wise dumbfuck.

:badgrin::321::badgrin::asshole: jackass:funnyface:

She hasn't been (D-NY) since January 2009. Her correct title is to call her by the last or highest office she has held, so that's "Secretary Clinton".

Nevertheless, this proposal is exactly the sort of thing I have been warning about. While the Faux Right is busy manufacturing bullshit and shitting their pants in public, Clinton will be putting proposed solutions to our nation's issues on the table.

As usual, the GOP now has to follow a Democrat's lead. But instead of putting a counter-proposal on the table, I predict they will revert to type and spend all their time attacking her plan instead.
Why counter a LIAR? It's not like she has EVER told the truth. You just tell the illegals there MAY be a path vs her KNOWN PROVEN lying to people and they will pick the maybe over the LIAR.

Quod erat demonstrandum, ladies and gentlemen!

Thank you, DF, for demonstrating the last sentence in my post.

You dumbasses are entirely too predictable.

I call her move a crawfishing flip-flop. A would-be President encouraging illegal immigration. The other day she was against it. Zander has her pegged.

...and in a big way, too:

RTX1BQ0H.jpg

Hillary Clinton at Rancho High School in Las Vegas, Nevada.

Clinton Pledges to Take Immigration Actions Even Further - NBC News

Clinton calls for path to full and equal citizenship - CNNPolitics.com

Go read the links.

Hillary is going all the way on Immigration Reform:

-obviously, for the DREAMers.
-a pathway for their parents.
-a pathway for illegal immigrants who have served.

From the CNN link:

Issuing her strongest call yet for "a path to full and equal citizenship," Clinton hit her GOP opponents, House and Senate leaders and every other target she could find for stymying previous pushes for a comprehensive overhaul of the nation's immigration laws.

"This is where I differ with everybody on the Republican side," she said. "Make no mistake, not a single Republican candidate, announced or potential, is clearly and consistently supporting a path to citizenship. When they talk about legal status, that is code for second class status."

The signal Clinton's Las Vegas event sent was direct and simple: She's willing to go all-in on pushing immigration reform, banking on it being a huge winner for Democrats in 2016.

And she's fine with moving as far to the left as she needs in order to lure Republicans into attacking her for it.

Pretty bold move. Sure to cause a firestorm.

And once again, Hillary acts, forcing the GOP to react.

Discuss. What do you think of her stance?
I don't know why she's doing this now. She going to get the Hispanic voters and there is no doubt she'll get widespread support from Democrats. The path to citizenship is a very divisive issue. I don't think there is any point doing this so early in the campaign.

Quod erat demonstrandum, ladies and gentlemen!

Thank you, DF, for demonstrating the last sentence in my post.

You dumbasses are entirely too predictable.
So after YOU vote for the LIAR are YOU going to LOOT to celebrate?

RTX1BQ0H.jpg

Go read the links.

From the CNN link:

Issuing her strongest call yet for "a path to full and equal citizenship," Clinton hit her GOP opponents, House and Senate leaders and every other target she could find for stymying previous pushes for a comprehensive overhaul of the nation's immigration laws.

"This is where I differ with everybody on the Republican side," she said. "Make no mistake, not a single Republican candidate, announced or potential, is clearly and consistently supporting a path to citizenship. When they talk about legal status, that is code for second class status."

The signal Clinton's Las Vegas event sent was direct and simple: She's willing to go all-in on pushing immigration reform, banking on it being a huge winner for Democrats in 2016.

And she's fine with moving as far to the left as she needs in order to lure Republicans into attacking her for it.

I don't know why she is doing this. She going to get the Hispanic voters and there is no doubt she'll get widespread support from Democrats. The path to citizenship is a very divisive issue. I don't think there is any point doing this so early in the campaign.

Really? you don't know why she's doing this? :lol:

Two words: CLINTON CASH

She's desperate to change the subject. Any subject but the Clinton Slushfund....

RTX1BQ0H.jpg

Go read the links.

From the CNN link:

I don't know why she's doing this now. She going to get the Hispanic voters and there is no doubt she'll get widespread support from Democrats. The path to citizenship is a very divisive issue. I don't think there is any point doing this so early in the campaign.

She made a mistake in 08 in basically not running on issues in the primary until Obama already had the initiative. She's establishing her progressive bona fides with the Dem party on wealth distribution and now immigration.

It doesn't matter she will not make it through the primary....Only a few nuts think our borders should be wide open. Even the black community is fed up with losing jobs and housing to illegals. Go ahead Hillary as usual you are way off base.

This is where your argument falls completely apart.

Our border is more closed now than it ever was under Bush 43 or Clinton.

There are more boots on the ground than ever before on the border, and there has been a record number of immediate deportations of those who have tried to cross the border during the Obama adminstration.

So, no, no one on the Left thinks the borders should be wide open. You are having a fantasy, nothing more and nothing less.

RTX1BQ0H.jpg

Go read the links.

From the CNN link:

If the mid terms are any indication hillary just fucked up.

They are not. It has been proven over and over and over again that midterms have no direct bearing on the next presidential election at all.

Were that the case, then Eisenhower would have been defeated in 1956 and George H. W. Bush (41) would not have won in 1988.

Uh, she lives in New York state these days. The D-NY does not refer to her term as Senator.

It doesn't matter she will not make it through the primary....Only a few nuts think our borders should be wide open. Even the black community is fed up with losing jobs and housing to illegals. Go ahead Hillary as usual you are way off base.

This is where your argument falls completely apart.

Our border is more closed now than it ever was under Bush 43 or Clinton.

There are more boots on the ground than ever before on the border, and there has been a record number of immediate deportations of those who have tried to cross the border during the Obama adminstration.

So, no, no one on the Left thinks the borders should be wide open. You are having a fantasy, nothing more and nothing less.
I still have to give Rubio a little credit because he insists we need to establish a real e-verify system now. The others really don't want any e-verify. But, it's the only way to really close the borders. If they can't find jobs, they'll stop coming.

Forum List

Back