The Liberal Opinion That Should Be Taught In Every Minority Community

OKTexas

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Sep 13, 2012
Near Magnolia, TX
Reading your children bedtime stories could give them an unfair advantage, sounds to me that should be shouted from every roof top in minority communities.

"I don’t think parents reading their children bedtime stories should constantly have in their minds the way that they are unfairly disadvantaging other people’s children, but I think they should have that thought occasionally."

Is having a loving family an unfair advantage - The Philosopher s Zone - ABC Radio National Australian Broadcasting Corporation

It will take a lot more than reading bedtime stories. Ultimately, it will require limiting the number of children of dysfunctional parents.

Only a left loon could ever think spending quality time with your children is wrong. Liberalism it truly some sort of mental disorder

Reading your children bedtime stories could give them an unfair advantage, sounds to me that should be shouted from every roof top in minority communities.

"I don’t think parents reading their children bedtime stories should constantly have in their minds the way that they are unfairly disadvantaging other people’s children, but I think they should have that thought occasionally."

Is having a loving family an unfair advantage - The Philosopher s Zone - ABC Radio National Australian Broadcasting Corporation
After reading over half of the article, I had to stop, it was just too ridiculous and stupid. Can anyone, in their right mind, and with a heart, take a child away from loving parents? Taking a child out of the home is only necessary in cases of gross neglect, abuse, molestation, starvation, lack of proper health care, and other terrible circumstances. It would be all-out war if authorities tried taking most children from their parents. In my case, I'd have to run out of ammo, or be killed in order for authorities to take one of mine. And, I imagine many parents feel the same way as I do.

The bottom line, it's a ridiculous article, and obviously written by a real basket case.

Obviously we will have to send govt story readers to every house that needs one....jobs.....jobs......jobs

After reading over half of the article, I had to stop, it was just too ridiculous and stupid. Can anyone, in their right mind, and with a heart, take a child away from loving parents? Taking a child out of the home is only necessary in cases of gross neglect, abuse, molestation, starvation, lack of proper health care, and other terrible circumstances. It would be all-out war if authorities tried taking most children from their parents. In my case, I'd have to run out of ammo, or be killed in order for authorities to take one of mine. And, I imagine many parents feel the same way as I do.

The bottom line, it's a ridiculous article, and obviously written by a real basket case.

You should have finished the article, because even though it was about the thoughts of a leftist social philosopher the greatest take away was that a loving family and reading to your children gives them a social advantage. That is a lesson that needs to be taught in every school in America. Just because this idiot claims that is an unfair advantage because all children don't have families that properly nurture them, to me, is just a side note. Maybe all children's books should carry a warning label "Caution reading this to your child could give them an unfair advantage". What do you think that would motivate even the uneducated to do?

Oh, find a moron then claim that moron represents the thoughts of everyone in a particular group.

Silly time!!

What's your point? Practically no one, including the state agrees the state should raise children. I doubt anyone in their right mind is going to condemn the reading bedtime stories to children.

i didn't read where the philosopher advocated removing children from loving homes.

i don't know if anyone noticed, but the philosopher is defending the family - and reading bedtime stories.

You should have finished the article, because even though it was about the thoughts of a leftist social philosopher the greatest take away was that a loving family and reading to your children gives them a social advantage. That is a lesson that needs to be taught in every school in America. Just because this idiot claims that is an unfair advantage because all children don't have families that properly nurture them, to me, is just a side note. Maybe all children's books should carry a warning label "Caution reading this to your child could give them an unfair advantage". What do you think that would motivate even the uneducated to do?
No need to read a dumb articles that talks about it might be best to take children out of the home. Besides, I already know what it meant to my kids to read to them. So, what's the point? It was a dumb article. A lot of parents read to their kids. Also, the advantage for kids is having loving parents and a loving family. Books are just a side-note.

I love all the dog whistle code words and phrases; equality of opportunity, social mobility, social inequality, unfairness, imbalance, advantage, privilege

Some quotes from the sick twisted shitstain:

‘We could prevent elite private schooling without any real hit to healthy family relationships, whereas if we say that you can’t read bedtime stories to your kids because it’s not fair that some kids get them and others don’t, then that would be too big a hit at the core of family life.’

‘I don’t think parents reading their children bedtime stories should constantly have in their minds the way that they are unfairly disadvantaging other people’s children, but I think they should have that thought occasionally,’ quips Swift.

‘We should accept that lots of stuff that goes on in healthy families—and that our theory defends—will confer unfair advantage,’ he says.

'When we talk about parents’ rights, we’re talking about the person who is parenting the child. How you got to be parenting the child is another issue. One implication of our theory is that it’s not one’s biological relation that does much work in justifying your rights with respect to how the child is parented'

‘We think that although in practice it makes sense to parent your biological offspring, that is not the same as saying that in virtue of having produced the child the biological parent has the right to parent.’

What a sick fuck....

I recommend every parent read this book to their children.....

help_mom.jpg

‘One way philosophers might think about solving the social justice problem would be by simply abolishing the family. If the family is this source of unfairness in society then it looks plausible to think that if we abolished the family there would be a more level playing field.’

leftist hate of the family unit on full display

i didn't read where the philosopher advocated removing children from loving homes.
‘One way philosophers might think about solving the social justice problem would be by simply abolishing the family. If the family is this source of unfairness in society then it looks plausible to think that if we abolished the family there would be a more level playing field.’

your welcome

Forum List

Back