Hillary Clinton (D-NY) goes 'full Monty' on Immigration Reform

Sounds like a stance Hillary would take.....

"Stand up" for the working class by letting several million illegals stay and take their jobs, then cry about the "lack of opportunity" for the U S citizens the illegals replaced .
What's the difference, the Republicans want them to stay as well, keeping all those "jobs" that you claim, away from Americans?
And, at least if they became citizens, there would be NO ADVANTAGE or loop hole for the business's financial gain by hiring them....over other US Cits, one would think....?
Check your facts..... I've yet to see a Republican in favor of a blanket amnesty, while Obama wants to give the illegals all of the rights citizens have if they can just get across the border.....

Or should I say more rights? If a U S citizen lets their kids wander off, they can face charges and lose custody, but I've yet to hear of an illegal facing charges, even after they let their kids wander off all the way to another country. If the parents show up here later, they should be charged with child neglect and lose custody of those kids that are showing up by themselves permanently!!!!
you are talking about the refugee children, and Obama has done nothing for these refugee children other than FOLLOW THE LAW on how to handle Refugees.
hiLIARy's policies and postions are a moving target. She will change/adjust/modify/evolve/deny/equivocate/lie/clarify on her immigration stance as soon as she gets the latest polling data. :thup:

But she has no worries! She knows her media lapdogs will never question her about it, and she is confident that the V3 will support her.

(V3= vacuous vagina voters).

Good times!!
And he (any he running) is confident that the P3 will support him.

(P3= The pearly penile papules)

or
(P3= the penile plication patients)

A manly man, would never scoop so low....he'd have no need to demean a person and those who may vote for her, in that manner, because he would have self confidence in his own masculinity.

Seriously, it's pretty sexist that you think females will vote for Hillary "just because she is female'' and for no other sound reasons...it's as if you actually believe 'females' don't have a brain, and should be barefoot and pregnant in the kitchen and do no more than that, because that is all they are capable of doing.

You know, you can put THAT where the Sun don't shine Zander!

It's a below the belt punch, and is a figment of your imagination, or what you actually think the world of females are like.... that's UNCALLED for and BELOW you.

Yes, Hillary being a female running for President is exciting, and Carly running is exciting too, for some women...and it should be, we are just as capable as men, to be the Leader of this Nation, if not MORE capable! ;) Look what ALL OF YOU Male Presidents have brought us to with your reigns thus far....?

(And, the AntiChrist will be a MALE) :D
They are NOT refugees. They are the children of illegal immigrants. In reality, they are only accorded citizenship due to the bad acts of their parents.

Sounds like a stance Hillary would take.....

"Stand up" for the working class by letting several million illegals stay and take their jobs, then cry about the "lack of opportunity" for the U S citizens the illegals replaced .
What's the difference, the Republicans want them to stay as well, keeping all those "jobs" that you claim, away from Americans?
And, at least if they became citizens, there would be NO ADVANTAGE or loop hole for the business's financial gain by hiring them....over other US Cits, one would think....?
Check your facts..... I've yet to see a Republican in favor of a blanket amnesty, while Obama wants to give the illegals all of the rights citizens have if they can just get across the border.....

Or should I say more rights? If a U S citizen lets their kids wander off, they can face charges and lose custody, but I've yet to hear of an illegal facing charges, even after they let their kids wander off all the way to another country. If the parents show up here later, they should be charged with child neglect and lose custody of those kids that are showing up by themselves permanently!!!!
you are talking about the refugee children, and Obama has done nothing for these refugee children other than FOLLOW THE LAW on how to handle Refugees.
hiLIARy's policies and postions are a moving target. She will change/adjust/modify/evolve/deny/equivocate/lie/clarify on her immigration stance as soon as she gets the latest polling data. :thup:

But she has no worries! She knows her media lapdogs will never question her about it, and she is confident that the V3 will support her.

(V3= vacuous vagina voters).

Good times!!
And he (any he running) is confident that the P3 will support him.

(P3= The pearly penile papules)

or
(P3= the penile plication patients)

A manly man, would never scoop so low....he'd have no need to demean a person and those who may vote for her, in that manner, because he would have self confidence in his own masculinity.

Seriously, it's pretty sexist that you think females will vote for Hillary "just because she is female'' and for no other sound reasons...it's as if you actually believe 'females' don't have a brain, and should be barefoot and pregnant in the kitchen and do no more than that, because that is all they are capable of doing.

You know, you can put THAT where the Sun don't shine Zander!

It's a below the belt punch, and is a figment of your imagination, or what you actually think the world of females are like.... that's UNCALLED for and BELOW you.

Yes, Hillary being a female running for President is exciting, and Carly running is exciting too, for some women...and it should be, we are just as capable as men, to be the Leader of this Nation, if not MORE capable! ;) Look what ALL OF YOU Male Presidents have brought us to with your reigns thus far....?

(And, the AntiChrist will be a MALE) :D
They are NOT refugees. They are the children of illegal immigrants. In reality, they are only accorded citizenship due to the bad acts of their parents.
It sounded like he was talking about the tens of thousands of refugee children from South America that were shipped off by their parents to come here, and NOT the illegals from Mexico that come here....

1, because he was talking about children arriving without their parents...

And those refugee children, were and are being handled according to laws that ALREADY exists on our books....

not via executive order....or prosecutorial discretion.

the Dreamers, who he has delayed deportation on, (happened a few years ago), are children whose parents illegally came here when the children were young, and these children were schooled here, had lived here for 5 years before the delayed deportation, have no criminal record etc etc etc

the other group of illegals Pres. Obama most recently wanted to delay deportation on were the illegal parents of American citizen children.

neither of those 2 groups sound like who he was talking about? so i presumed it was the refugee children from Guatemala etc.

Well, if they are going to be left here in the Nation through this "legal status" republicans may be talking about, then they should have a path to citizenship and not be left in this limbo....but this can not and should not be done without full and comprehensive immigration reform to stop this Ground Hog Day situation from happening over and over and over again imo.
The "path" to citizenship is through the US Embassy in their home country. I think all people who want to immigrate here should have that same path. If they've cut the line and gotten ahead of someone going about it the right way, they should be sent to the back of the line.

Our society is fucked when we start to reward the lawless among us.

Hey , yes sad but true. following the rules is never pleasant when you dont get what you want. If a US mother wants to send her daughter to a public school outside of her district, that is ILLEGAL and she can be severely punished, ive heard of people going to jail for that.

Ohio Mom Kelley Williams-Bolar Jailed for Sending Kids to Better School District - ABC News

Doesnt matter if she was just trying to make a better life for her kid , AND that is the argument. So the thing is we now get to pick and choose what laws we respect and follow? these politicians are totaly lost, when they dont even know the purpose of laws. I suppose personally i would not like to see these kids deported now that they have been here so long that they are basically Americans, But i dont see any signs in sight that our government wants to prevent these situations from forming in the first place.

“Hillary is going all the way on Immigration Reform:

-obviously, for the DREAMers.
-a pathway for their parents.
-a pathway for illegal immigrants who have served.”

...with a majority of Americans agreeing with her:

“New polling from the highly-regarded Public Religion Research Institute (PRRI) finds that the American public supports the President’s executive actions on immigration, prefers that Congress focus on passing immigration reform rather than trying to undo the immigration executive actions, and strongly supports a path to legal status and citizenship for undocumented immigrants.

[…]

The PRRI poll joins an array of recent public opinion and polling with similar findings[.]”

Independent Poll Americans Strongly Support New Immigration Policies Favor Path to Legal Status and Citizenship and Oppose Republican Attempts to Block Executive Actions - Immigration Reform America s Voice Immigration Reform America s Voice

It doesn't matter she will not make it through the primary....Only a few nuts think our borders should be wide open. Even the black community is fed up with losing jobs and housing to illegals. Go ahead Hillary as usual you are way off base.
Why do you say even Blacks?

Because blacks are usually staunch supporters of democrat policies. Duh.
So are Asians. so are Jews. why single out Blacks? Duh

It doesn't matter she will not make it through the primary....Only a few nuts think our borders should be wide open. Even the black community is fed up with losing jobs and housing to illegals. Go ahead Hillary as usual you are way off base.
Because Blacks typically vote Democrat and they in large numbers love the Clintons.
So do Asians , American Indians and Jews.

...and in a big way, too:

RTX1BQ0H.jpg

Hillary Clinton at Rancho High School in Las Vegas, Nevada.

Clinton Pledges to Take Immigration Actions Even Further - NBC News

Clinton calls for path to full and equal citizenship - CNNPolitics.com

Go read the links.

Hillary is going all the way on Immigration Reform:

-a pathway for illegal immigrants who have served.

From the CNN link:

Issuing her strongest call yet for "a path to full and equal citizenship," Clinton hit her GOP opponents, House and Senate leaders and every other target she could find for stymying previous pushes for a comprehensive overhaul of the nation's immigration laws.

"This is where I differ with everybody on the Republican side," she said. "Make no mistake, not a single Republican candidate, announced or potential, is clearly and consistently supporting a path to citizenship. When they talk about legal status, that is code for second class status."

The signal Clinton's Las Vegas event sent was direct and simple: She's willing to go all-in on pushing immigration reform, banking on it being a huge winner for Democrats in 2016.

And she's fine with moving as far to the left as she needs in order to lure Republicans into attacking her for it.

Pretty bold move. Sure to cause a firestorm.

And once again, Hillary acts, forcing the GOP to react.

Discuss. What do you think of her stance?
I don't know why she's doing this now. She going to get the Hispanic voters and there is no doubt she'll get widespread support from Democrats. The path to citizenship is a very divisive issue. I don't think there is any point doing this so early in the campaign.

She made a mistake in 08 in basically not running on issues in the primary until Obama already had the initiative. She's establishing her progressive bona fides with the Dem party on wealth distribution and now immigration.
I doubt that there is anything she can tell the Democratic Party that they don't already know. Most candidates must spend a lot of time telling voter who they are and what they believe. Clinton only needs to remind them. Unlike 2008, she's got the Democrat nomination sewed up. I still think she needs a low key campaign until the Republican opponent is known.

All she needs to to is to do exactly what Pres. Obama did in 2012: sit back and allow the GOP clown car candidates to say that whackiest of things, all recorded on video and audio, of course...

RTX1BQ0H.jpg

Go read the links.

From the CNN link:

I don't know why she is doing this. She going to get the Hispanic voters and there is no doubt she'll get widespread support from Democrats. The path to citizenship is a very divisive issue. I don't think there is any point doing this so early in the campaign.

Really? you don't know why she's doing this? :lol:

Two words: CLINTON CASH

She's desperate to change the subject. Any subject but the Clinton Slushfund....
The one thing she doesn't need is cash. They're predicting a billion dollar before the convention starts. That will be a new record.

She'll be the richest candidate to ever not get the nomination
B-b-b-b-b-but she already has her coronation gown!

I hear she is borrowing it from Reagan.

Maybe because Asians and Jews arent worried about losing their jobs to illegals. Dumbass.

I don't think she's really running against the gop field right now. She seems to be selecting talking points to appeal to wings of the party. She did wealth distribution awhile back. She is going full monty, but in reality I think the people who view immigration as really important would be OK with something short of citizenship, so long as in provided for some legal status that would allow people who'd been here for a long time to stay peaceably here, and pay in and collect social security.
Why would you do that to people you are going to let live here the rest of their lives? Why let them live here and develop family roots, yet keep them without citizenship to the Nation they live in, and will live in with ''your permission'' for the rest of their lives?

That's inhumane.

AND Un-American

So they'd never be allowed to vote. That should be the punishment for coming here illegally. They're never going to boot illegals out so okay, fine them, make them legal residents but never full legal citizens. You don't get to just waltz in here however the hell you want and presto! it's okay, you stay, here have this, that and oh yeah, you're a citizen. Nope.

Well, if they are going to be left here in the Nation through this "legal status" republicans may be talking about, then they should have a path to citizenship and not be left in this limbo....but this can not and should not be done without full and comprehensive immigration reform to stop this Ground Hog Day situation from happening over and over and over again imo.
The "path" to citizenship is through the US Embassy in their home country. I think all people who want to immigrate here should have that same path. If they've cut the line and gotten ahead of someone going about it the right way, they should be sent to the back of the line.

Hey , yes sad but true. following the rules is never pleasant when you dont get what you want. If a US mother wants to send her daughter to a public school outside of her district, that is ILLEGAL and she can be severely punished, ive heard of people going to jail for that.

Ohio Mom Kelley Williams-Bolar Jailed for Sending Kids to Better School District - ABC News

Doesnt matter if she was just trying to make a better life for her kid , AND that is the argument. So the thing is we now get to pick and choose what laws we respect and follow? these politicians are totaly lost, when they dont even know the purpose of laws. I suppose personally i would not like to see these kids deported now that they have been here so long that they are basically Americans, But i dont see any signs in sight that our government wants to prevent these situations from forming in the first place.
The problem is the crazy way we fund education. A school in one district can receive a lot more funds than a school in a neighboring district. This happens because there are 3 primary sources for school funding, local, state, and federal.

Tax payers in one district may vote heavy taxes to insure that their kids have good schools. It's unfair to these tax payers to allow students from underfunded districts to attend their schools.

If a parents wants to send their kids to a better school in another district, then they will have to move to that district and pay the school taxes for that district. In most states, parents have the right to move their kids from failing schools to better schools within the district.

I don't think she's really running against the gop field right now. She seems to be selecting talking points to appeal to wings of the party. She did wealth distribution awhile back. She is going full monty, but in reality I think the people who view immigration as really important would be OK with something short of citizenship, so long as in provided for some legal status that would allow people who'd been here for a long time to stay peaceably here, and pay in and collect social security.
Why would you do that to people you are going to let live here the rest of their lives? Why let them live here and develop family roots, yet keep them without citizenship to the Nation they live in, and will live in with ''your permission'' for the rest of their lives?

That's inhumane.

AND Un-American

They can apply for citizenship already. It's just that a lot of them don't. Many have lived here for decades and make no attempt to get citizenship. That's not anyone's fault but their own.

RTX1BQ0H.jpg

Go read the links.

From the CNN link:

Issuing her strongest call yet for "a path to full and equal citizenship," Clinton hit her GOP opponents, House and Senate leaders and every other target she could find for stymying previous pushes for a comprehensive overhaul of the nation's immigration laws.

"This is where I differ with everybody on the Republican side," she said. "Make no mistake, not a single Republican candidate, announced or potential, is clearly and consistently supporting a path to citizenship. When they talk about legal status, that is code for second class status."

The signal Clinton's Las Vegas event sent was direct and simple: She's willing to go all-in on pushing immigration reform, banking on it being a huge winner for Democrats in 2016.

And she's fine with moving as far to the left as she needs in order to lure Republicans into attacking her for it.

I'm sorry.....but I just can't get excited about this waddling fat-face.

The only reason you libs are, is because the media told you to.

Everything Hillary did since she was booted out of the Whitehouse over 14 years ago (taking the Whitehouse silverware with her) is check boxes to make herself a semi-viable presidential candidate. She isn't competent. She isn't a raging success in anything. She's corrupt, vindictive, and so heinous her husband won't touch her.....even though he's a massive sexual perve who can't keep his dick in his pants.

You guys like her because maybe it will mean you might relive your glory days under Clinton. A Hillary Clinton administration will be nothing like a Bill Clinton administration. You don't know what you're getting yourself into, just like you didn't know or care about the mess Obama would cause. It's too late now......and you're about to make another massive mistake.

The problem is the crazy way we fund education. A school in one district can receive a lot more funds than a school in a neighboring district. This happens because there are 3 primary sources for school funding, local, state, and federal.

Tax payers in one district may vote heavy taxes to insure that their kids have good schools. It's unfair to these tax payers to allow students from underfunded districts to attend their schools.

If a parents wants to send their kids to a better school in another district, then they will have to move to that district and pay the school taxes for that district. In most states, parents have the right to move their kids from failing schools to better schools within the district.

Yes, its a lot to do about money and what the taxpayers pay for. Yet, foreign nationals get more sympathy from our government when they break our laws than our own citizens do. There are reasons for this and it isnt compassion

Maybe because Asians and Jews arent worried about losing their jobs to illegals. Dumbass.
And why not? There are low income Asians and Jews. Your insult shows that you have no leg to stand on, but insist on proceeding anyways.

And why not? There are low income Asians and Jews. Your insult shows that you have no leg to stand on, but insist on proceeding anyways.

Of course there are low income Jew and Asians. Who said there were weren't? General speaking though, Jews and Asians have climbed the economic ladder above poverty status. There are aren't many Jew or Asians worried about illegals taking their jobs. You fail with your accusations of racism.

Of course there are low income Jew and Asians. Who said there were weren't? General speaking though, Jews and Asians have climbed the economic ladder above poverty status. There are aren't many Jew or Asians worried about illegals taking their jobs. You fail with your accusations of racism.
You have no idea how many are worried about illegals taking their jobs.

That's inhumane.

AND Un-American

They can apply for citizenship already. It's just that a lot of them don't. Many have lived here for decades and make no attempt to get citizenship. That's not anyone's fault but their own.
If you're speaking of illegal immigrants living in the US, no they can't just apply for citizenship. Once you enter the US illegal, the rules change. There is no path to citizenship if you are entered the country illegally and are living here.

If you are in the US with an expired visa, you may be able to become a citizen by marriage or get a new visa but that requires you leave the country and make application. This process can be lengthy and there is no guaranteed that it will be approved.

Last edited:

That's inhumane.

AND Un-American

If you're speaking of illegal immigrants living in the US, no they can't just apply for citizenship. Once you enter the US illegal, the rules change. There is no path to citizenship if you are entered the country illegally and are living here.
More on Hillary's possible strategy. She may want to try and force the gop candidates to embrace "no path to citizenship" explicity. I linked earlier to Rubio, Jeb's and Walkers' vague positions that might allow them to flip flop after the primary. The blue and blue leaning states account for 247 EV. Colo and VA, with large Hispanic populations, would push that to 269. Rather than sitting back like she did last time, it appears she has a active plan to pressure the GOP a year and a half out.

Hillary Clinton s election to lose - POLITICO.com
I'm not thrilled with Hill, but the thought of W having any influence over a potus (beyond the notion of "JFC I'm not making THAT mistake again!") is scary.

Forum List

Back