Hillary Clinton (D-NY) goes 'full Monty' on Immigration Reform

It doesn't matter she will not make it through the primary....Only a few nuts think our borders should be wide open. Even the black community is fed up with losing jobs and housing to illegals. Go ahead Hillary as usual you are way off base.

This is where your argument falls completely apart.

Our border is more closed now than it ever was under Bush 43 or Clinton.

There are more boots on the ground than ever before on the border, and there has been a record number of immediate deportations of those who have tried to cross the border during the Obama adminstration.

So, no, no one on the Left thinks the borders should be wide open. You are having a fantasy, nothing more and nothing less.

MSNBC type of :bs1: Whom were all of those kids streaming across our borders last month? Dream on. I can't wait until one of your loved ones loses his or her job to an illegal or heaven forbid someone you care about is run down by a Spanish speaking motorist.
Wake up and stop sucking up the BS from our disgusting American liberal corrupted newsless agencies.

Hillary Clinton (D-NY) goes 'full Monty' on Immigration Reform

She hasn't been (D-NY) since January 2009. Her correct title is to call her by the last or highest office she has held, so that's "Secretary Clinton".

Nevertheless, this proposal is exactly the sort of thing I have been warning about. While the Faux Right is busy manufacturing bullshit and shitting their pants in public, Clinton will be putting proposed solutions to our nation's issues on the table.

As usual, the GOP now has to follow a Democrat's lead. But instead of putting a counter-proposal on the table, I predict they will revert to type and spend all their time attacking her plan instead.

Uh, she lives in New York state these days. The D-NY does not refer to her term as Senator.

yeah, yeah.....that's the ticket!

backpedal-post.gif

:lol:

...and in a big way, too:

RTX1BQ0H.jpg

Hillary Clinton at Rancho High School in Las Vegas, Nevada.

Clinton Pledges to Take Immigration Actions Even Further - NBC News

Clinton calls for path to full and equal citizenship - CNNPolitics.com

Go read the links.

Hillary is going all the way on Immigration Reform:

-obviously, for the DREAMers.
-a pathway for their parents.
-a pathway for illegal immigrants who have served.

From the CNN link:

Issuing her strongest call yet for "a path to full and equal citizenship," Clinton hit her GOP opponents, House and Senate leaders and every other target she could find for stymying previous pushes for a comprehensive overhaul of the nation's immigration laws.

"This is where I differ with everybody on the Republican side," she said. "Make no mistake, not a single Republican candidate, announced or potential, is clearly and consistently supporting a path to citizenship. When they talk about legal status, that is code for second class status."

The signal Clinton's Las Vegas event sent was direct and simple: She's willing to go all-in on pushing immigration reform, banking on it being a huge winner for Democrats in 2016.

And she's fine with moving as far to the left as she needs in order to lure Republicans into attacking her for it.

Pretty bold move. Sure to cause a firestorm.

And once again, Hillary acts, forcing the GOP to react.

Discuss. What do you think of her stance?
Thank God she didn't strip......

Sounds like a stance Hillary would take.....

"Stand up" for the working class by letting several million illegals stay and take their jobs, then cry about the "lack of opportunity" for the U S citizens the illegals replaced .

And she's claiming there are illegals in New York who pay more in taxes than corporations !
Wow ! What a softball she just set up for someone to knock out of the park !!!

She hasn't been (D-NY) since January 2009. Her correct title is to call her by the last or highest office she has held, so that's "Secretary Clinton".

Nevertheless, this proposal is exactly the sort of thing I have been warning about. While the Faux Right is busy manufacturing bullshit and shitting their pants in public, Clinton will be putting proposed solutions to our nation's issues on the table.

As usual, the GOP now has to follow a Democrat's lead. But instead of putting a counter-proposal on the table, I predict they will revert to type and spend all their time attacking her plan instead.

BEST POSTING OF THE THREAD.

And just as I wrote in the OP:

Hillary acts.
The GOP is forced to react.

Hillary acts.
Actually, that should be "Hillary acts, the voters react"..... Just like they did over the illegal immigration issue during the last election cycle!:badgrin:

Hillary acts.

Don't worry, when she says something stupid like the comment I mentioned above, there will probably be many people who will react.

Well, if they are going to be left here in the Nation through this "legal status" republicans may be talking about, then they should have a path to citizenship and not be left in this limbo....but this can not and should not be done without full and comprehensive immigration reform to stop this Ground Hog Day situation from happening over and over and over again imo.
The "path" to citizenship is through the US Embassy in their home country. I think all people who want to immigrate here should have that same path. If they've cut the line and gotten ahead of someone going about it the right way, they should be sent to the back of the line.

Our society is fucked when we start to reward the lawless among us.
Then don't leave them here....if that is how you feel and think about it....fund the deportation of all of them instead of funding only the deportation of a handful each year.... to where it would take 27 years to deport all the illegals we do have right now, at the funding Congress has put forth.

This half ass thing of leaving them here FOREVER and not allowing them to assimilate in to society.....in to this Nation.....that is just keeping them as indentured servants to your and Congress's whims....and that's just NOT right either Ernie.

And we do need comprehensive immigration reform WITH TEETH IN IT, including jail time/ huge penalties, for those hiring illegals....which our present immigration laws DO NOT HAVE, due to the Lobbying by the the Small Business Lobby and other Business organization's Lobbies....

How to stop this from happening over and over again IS A REAL ISSUE, and throwing up our hands and just giving up, is not an option..... again, in my opinion!

Last edited:
I think children that are in school and don't have a criminal record should be given a chance. ;) People that are here to use the system and destroy can go away.

I think they should be given a chance to get on the next train heading south.

Hillary acts.
You mean Hillary flaps her gums.

She doesn't mean anything she's saying. She's just reading it off of a piece of paper.....which explains why she constantly has to look down while talking. She doesn't want to use a teleprompter.....but she can't remember what she's saying off the top of her head, because she doesn't believe it.

She just shows up.....somebody gives her a speech to read.....and everybody at the table nods knowingly while tossing her salad.

I think children that are in school and don't have a criminal record should be given a chance. ;) People that are here to use the system and destroy can go away.

I think they should be given a chance to get on the next train heading south.
Enforce the laws already on the books, and when the illegals attempt to sign up for welfare (which they will need if they can't work), offer them a ride home instead.....

"Stand up" for the working class by letting several million illegals stay and take their jobs, then cry about the "lack of opportunity" for the U S citizens the illegals replaced .
What's the difference, the Republicans want them to stay as well, keeping all those "jobs" that you claim, away from Americans?

We'd do more for American jobs by raising tariffs on the treasonous corporations that thought they could outsource over sea's to make a buck. Follow this with a huge fucking tax on all their American based operations for daring to outsource.

I have an idea.......

Show the illegals a picture of Hillary naked, and they will pay us to let them go home!!!!!:badgrin:

What's the difference, the Republicans want them to stay as well, keeping all those "jobs" that you claim, away from Americans?
And, at least if they became citizens, there would be NO ADVANTAGE or loop hole for the business's financial gain by hiring them....over other US Cits, one would think....?

And, at least if they became citizens, there would be NO ADVANTAGE or loop hole for the business's financial gain by hiring them....over other US Cits, one would think....?
Check your facts..... I've yet to see a Republican in favor of a blanket amnesty, while Obama wants to give the illegals all of the rights citizens have if they can just get across the border.....

Or should I say more rights? If a U S citizen lets their kids wander off, they can face charges and lose custody, but I've yet to hear of an illegal facing charges, even after they let their kids wander off all the way to another country. If the parents show up here later, they should be charged with child neglect and lose custody of those kids that are showing up by themselves permanently!!!!

Forum List

Back