Hillary Clinton (D-NY) goes 'full Monty' on Immigration Reform

It seems Hillary much like Obama is under the impression that a President can make law and has forgotten that power belongs to Congress not the President something I'm sure she will be reminded of if she ever takes any questions from the press.

It seems Hillary much like Obama is under the impression that a President can make law and has forgotten that power belongs to Congress not the President something I'm sure she will be reminded of if she ever takes any questions from the press.
That's a big if.....

So far all she's done is hide out and screech "What does it matter?????"

Hillary can say pretty much anything she wants with out prejudicing her chances of being elected president.

None of it matters since she won't be the Democrat Party nominee.

Too female.

Too white.

Looked too comfortable under the bus in '08.

If she had come out fighting then it might have been different but, even at her tender age then, she just forgot.

Hillary can say pretty much anything she wants with out prejudicing her chances of being elected president.

Too female.

Too white.

If she had come out fighting then it might have been different but, even at her tender age then, she just forgot.
But apparently nobody with any chance is stupid enough to run, after Obozo's failed presidency...... Looks like all the credible candidates are sitting this one out.

hiLIARy's policies and postions are a moving target. She will change/adjust/modify/evolve/deny/equivocate/lie/clarify on her immigration stance as soon as she gets the latest polling data. :thup:

But she has no worries! She knows her media lapdogs will never question her about it, and she is confident that the V3 will support her.

(V3= vacuous vagina voters).

Good times!!

Well, if they are going to be left here in the Nation through this "legal status" republicans may be talking about, then they should have a path to citizenship and not be left in this limbo....but this can not and should not be done without full and comprehensive immigration reform to stop this Ground Hog Day situation from happening over and over and over again imo.
The "path" to citizenship is through the US Embassy in their home country. I think all people who want to immigrate here should have that same path. If they've cut the line and gotten ahead of someone going about it the right way, they should be sent to the back of the line.

Our society is fucked when we start to reward the lawless among us.
Then don't leave them here....if that is how you feel and think about it....fund the deportation of all of them instead of funding only the deportation of a handful each year.... to where it would take 27 years to deport all the illegals we do have right now, at the funding Congress has put forth.

This half ass thing of leaving them here FOREVER and not allowing them to assimilate in to society.....in to this Nation.....that is just keeping them as indentured servants to your and Congress's whims....and that's just NOT right either Ernie.

And we do need comprehensive immigration reform WITH TEETH IN IT, including jail time/ huge penalties, for those hiring illegals....which our present immigration laws DO NOT HAVE, due to the Lobbying by the the Small Business Lobby and other Business organization's Lobbies....

How to stop this from happening over and over again IS A REAL ISSUE, and throwing up our hands and just giving up, is not an option..... again, in my opinion!
You wouldn't have to deport them all.
First, make it a class one felony to hire an illegal alien and start handing out huge fines and jail time.
Second, gather up as many as you can; even those with anchor children and send them back to where they came from. Pretty soon, the rest will be flooding back across the border.

Sounds like a stance Hillary would take.....

"Stand up" for the working class by letting several million illegals stay and take their jobs, then cry about the "lack of opportunity" for the U S citizens the illegals replaced .
What's the difference, the Republicans want them to stay as well, keeping all those "jobs" that you claim, away from Americans?
And, at least if they became citizens, there would be NO ADVANTAGE or loop hole for the business's financial gain by hiring them....over other US Cits, one would think....?
Check your facts..... I've yet to see a Republican in favor of a blanket amnesty, while Obama wants to give the illegals all of the rights citizens have if they can just get across the border.....

Or should I say more rights? If a U S citizen lets their kids wander off, they can face charges and lose custody, but I've yet to hear of an illegal facing charges, even after they let their kids wander off all the way to another country. If the parents show up here later, they should be charged with child neglect and lose custody of those kids that are showing up by themselves permanently!!!!
you are talking about the refugee children, and Obama has done nothing for these refugee children other than FOLLOW THE LAW on how to handle Refugees.
hiLIARy's policies and postions are a moving target. She will change/adjust/modify/evolve/deny/equivocate/lie/clarify on her immigration stance as soon as she gets the latest polling data. :thup:

But she has no worries! She knows her media lapdogs will never question her about it, and she is confident that the V3 will support her.

Good times!!
And he (any he running) is confident that the P3 will support him.

(P3= The pearly penile papules)

or
(P3= the penile plication patients)

A manly man, would never scoop so low....he'd have no need to demean a person and those who may vote for her, in that manner, because he would have self confidence in his own masculinity.

Seriously, it's pretty sexist that you think females will vote for Hillary "just because she is female'' and for no other sound reasons...it's as if you actually believe 'females' don't have a brain, and should be barefoot and pregnant in the kitchen and do no more than that, because that is all they are capable of doing.

You know, you can put THAT where the Sun don't shine Zander!

It's a below the belt punch, and is a figment of your imagination, or what you actually think the world of females are like.... that's UNCALLED for and BELOW you.

Yes, Hillary being a female running for President is exciting, and Carly running is exciting too, for some women...and it should be, we are just as capable as men, to be the Leader of this Nation, if not MORE capable! ;) Look what ALL OF YOU Male Presidents have brought us to with your reigns thus far....?

(And, the AntiChrist will be a MALE) :D

Last edited:
I must preserve the power of the powerful no matter what. I know this is a democracy but I am kind of a throwback to when we had kings. The Kings authority had to be preserved. More importantly the power of his throne had to be preserved. It didn't matter who sat in the throne as long as the thrones power was never diminished. I kind of worshipped the throne alone and judged whoever sat in it by how well they fit in that thrones power. How does this carry over into a democratic age? I no longer have thrones or people who inherit the power but I do vote for candidates who preserve the power of government. I aLos vote for candidates who share some kind of lineage with a previous office holder aka the bush-Clinton legacy. It is not a son prince or other relative like a duke but it almost has the same feeling. A political party chooses a canidate who is related to another such as a son or wife simply because they know it works. Why? What is up with the average voter that seems to think that elected officials are like royalty?

"Stand up" for the working class by letting several million illegals stay and take their jobs, then cry about the "lack of opportunity" for the U S citizens the illegals replaced .
What's the difference, the Republicans want them to stay as well, keeping all those "jobs" that you claim, away from Americans?
And, at least if they became citizens, there would be NO ADVANTAGE or loop hole for the business's financial gain by hiring them....over other US Cits, one would think....?
Check your facts..... I've yet to see a Republican in favor of a blanket amnesty, while Obama wants to give the illegals all of the rights citizens have if they can just get across the border.....

Or should I say more rights? If a U S citizen lets their kids wander off, they can face charges and lose custody, but I've yet to hear of an illegal facing charges, even after they let their kids wander off all the way to another country. If the parents show up here later, they should be charged with child neglect and lose custody of those kids that are showing up by themselves permanently!!!!
you are talking about the refugee children, and Obama has done nothing for these refugee children other than FOLLOW THE LAW on how to handle Refugees.

Good times!!

or

A manly man, would never scoop so low....he'd have no need to demean a person and those who may vote for her, in that manner, because he would have self confidence in his own masculinity.

Seriously, it's pretty sexist that you think females will vote for Hillary "just because she is female'' and for no other sound reasons...it's as if you actually believe 'females' don't have a brain, and should be barefoot and pregnant in the kitchen and do no more than that, because that is all they are capable of doing.

It's a below the belt punch, and is a figment of your imagination, or what you actually think the world of females are like.... that's UNCALLED for and BELOW you.

Yes, Hillary being a female running for President is exciting, and Carly running is exciting too, for some women...and it should be, we are just as capable as men, to be the Leader of this Nation, if not MORE capable! ;) Look what ALL OF YOU Male Presidents have brought us to with your reigns thus far....?

I don't think that women will support Hillary just because she is a woman. my reference to the V3 is from here.....I Am Voting With My Vagina Hillary Clinton For President Dame Magazine

Read it, it's positively cringeworthy! She thinks Hillary would be a great president because she "knows what it's like to menstruate, be pregnant, [and] give birth."

Personally, I think any woman who votes for Hillary simply because she is a woman, is an ignoramous.

:thup:

Last edited:
It doesn't matter she will not make it through the primary....Only a few nuts think our borders should be wide open. Even the black community is fed up with losing jobs and housing to illegals. Go ahead Hillary as usual you are way off base.
Why do you say even Blacks?

Because blacks are usually staunch supporters of democrat policies. Duh.

Well, if they are going to be left here in the Nation through this "legal status" republicans may be talking about, then they should have a path to citizenship and not be left in this limbo....but this can not and should not be done without full and comprehensive immigration reform to stop this Ground Hog Day situation from happening over and over and over again imo.

There is a path to citizenship.... coming here illegally is not it. And, it only keeps happening because we have an open borders policy. It's completely insane.

Immigration reform is code for amnesty.

Good times!!

or

I don't think that women will support Hillary just because she is a woman. my reference to the V3 is from here.....I Am Voting With My Vagina Hillary Clinton For President Dame Magazine

Read it, it's positively cringeworthy! She thinks Hillary would be a great president because she "knows what it's like to menstruate, be pregnant, [and] give birth."

Personally, I think any woman who votes for Hillary simply because she is a woman, is an ignoramous.

Actually, it was a pretty good article zander, you just did not understand what she was saying, just like her male gyno! ;)

Good times!!

or

Actually, it was a pretty good article zander, you just did not understand what she was saying, just like her male gyno! ;)

You are entitled to your opinion. I understood exactly what she was saying- she made it the headline.....:lol:

11215833_10153025736213692_6830806245406687891_n.jpg

...and in a big way, too:

RTX1BQ0H.jpg

Hillary Clinton at Rancho High School in Las Vegas, Nevada.

Clinton Pledges to Take Immigration Actions Even Further - NBC News

Clinton calls for path to full and equal citizenship - CNNPolitics.com

Go read the links.

Hillary is going all the way on Immigration Reform:

-obviously, for the DREAMers.
-a pathway for their parents.
-a pathway for illegal immigrants who have served.

From the CNN link:

Issuing her strongest call yet for "a path to full and equal citizenship," Clinton hit her GOP opponents, House and Senate leaders and every other target she could find for stymying previous pushes for a comprehensive overhaul of the nation's immigration laws.

"This is where I differ with everybody on the Republican side," she said. "Make no mistake, not a single Republican candidate, announced or potential, is clearly and consistently supporting a path to citizenship. When they talk about legal status, that is code for second class status."

The signal Clinton's Las Vegas event sent was direct and simple: She's willing to go all-in on pushing immigration reform, banking on it being a huge winner for Democrats in 2016.

And she's fine with moving as far to the left as she needs in order to lure Republicans into attacking her for it.

Pretty bold move. Sure to cause a firestorm.

And once again, Hillary acts, forcing the GOP to react.

Discuss. What do you think of her stance?
I don't know why she is doing this. She going to get the Hispanic voters and there is no doubt she'll get widespread support from Democrats. The path to citizenship is a very divisive issue. I don't think there is any point doing this so early in the campaign.

Really? you don't know why she's doing this? :lol:

Two words: CLINTON CASH

She's desperate to change the subject. Any subject but the Clinton Slushfund....
The one thing she doesn't need is cash. They're predicting a billion dollar before the convention starts. That will be a new record.

RTX1BQ0H.jpg

Go read the links.

From the CNN link:

Issuing her strongest call yet for "a path to full and equal citizenship," Clinton hit her GOP opponents, House and Senate leaders and every other target she could find for stymying previous pushes for a comprehensive overhaul of the nation's immigration laws.

"This is where I differ with everybody on the Republican side," she said. "Make no mistake, not a single Republican candidate, announced or potential, is clearly and consistently supporting a path to citizenship. When they talk about legal status, that is code for second class status."

The signal Clinton's Las Vegas event sent was direct and simple: She's willing to go all-in on pushing immigration reform, banking on it being a huge winner for Democrats in 2016.

And she's fine with moving as far to the left as she needs in order to lure Republicans into attacking her for it.

I don't know why she's doing this now. She going to get the Hispanic voters and there is no doubt she'll get widespread support from Democrats. The path to citizenship is a very divisive issue. I don't think there is any point doing this so early in the campaign.

She made a mistake in 08 in basically not running on issues in the primary until Obama already had the initiative. She's establishing her progressive bona fides with the Dem party on wealth distribution and now immigration.
I doubt that there is anything she can tell the Democratic Party that they don't already know. Most candidates must spend a lot of time telling voter who they are and what they believe. Clinton only needs to remind them. Unlike 2008, she's got the Democrat nomination sewed up. I still think she needs a low key campaign until the Republican opponent is known.

Last edited:

RTX1BQ0H.jpg

Go read the links.

From the CNN link:

I don't know why she is doing this. She going to get the Hispanic voters and there is no doubt she'll get widespread support from Democrats. The path to citizenship is a very divisive issue. I don't think there is any point doing this so early in the campaign.

She's desperate to change the subject. Any subject but the Clinton Slushfund....
The one thing she doesn't need is cash. They're predicting a billion dollar before the convention starts. That will be a new record.

"Clinton Cash" is the name of the Book that outlines the shady dealings of the Clinton Foundation.

Next time click the link....it's red!!!

:lol:

Too female.

Too white.

Looking at the list of potential Democratic candidates, Biden and Sanders are only ones that most Democrats know anything about and they don't stand a chance.

RTX1BQ0H.jpg

Go read the links.

From the CNN link:

She'll be the richest candidate to ever not get the nomination

RTX1BQ0H.jpg

Go read the links.

From the CNN link:

She'll be the richest candidate to ever not get the nomination
B-b-b-b-b-but she already has her coronation gown!

Forum List

Back