Hillary Clinton and an empty room of supporters

Bassman007

Platinum Member
Sep 10, 2015
2C2AA80800000578-0-A_picture_taken_at_Hillary_Clinton_s_event_in_Columbus_Ohio_show-m-44_1441935975276.jpg

Go girl go, your fifteen paid fans are watching

2C2AA80800000578-0-A_picture_taken_at_Hillary_Clinton_s_event_in_Columbus_Ohio_show-m-44_1441935975276.jpg

You could be right,but would you explain just one thing to me? Why is the right spending hundreds of millions of dollars to defeat her? The right is spending much more money on this election than on any other election in the history of the world, Seems like a waste if she is already washed up like you say. Educate us all on this.

Wait, I've counted more than 15 people.

Also, there were probably thousands, no hundreds of thousands, right outside!! Now, if they knew that Hillary was speaking or not is beside the point. Hundred of thousand was somewhere around there!!:alcoholic:

Anyway, you do not want lots of people when you are making a commercial! Hillary was making a commercial, not actively campaigning or anything.

Remember--only Republicans have small crowd problems(SCP)!! Before you say, "What abut Trump?" Trump is not a Republican. He is some kind of Democratic Reform pseudo-conservative average joe with Billion of dollars. Thats what Trump is!

You could be right,but would you explain just one thing to me? Why is the right spending hundreds of millions of dollars to defeat her? The right is spending much more money on this election than on any other election in the history of the world, Seems like a waste if she is already washed up like you say. Educate us all on this.

Because she gave intelligence to enemies of the USA

So if that is true, does that make it will cost more to defeat her? How much would it cost if you thought she actually had a chance?

So if that is true, does that make it will cost more to defeat her? How much would it cost if you thought she actually had a chance?

It's not all about Hillary, we need to take our country back, the cost of war, is the price of peace. This woman is an idiot, but people defend her no matter what she does, this is wrong and could actually bring the USA to an end. We need to elect a leader, who does not send all of her E-mails to Moscow, then say she is sorry......

Its really sad when Hillary has to pay complete losers 50 bucks to show up at her rallies, and still, virtually no one wants to come, they obviously can't stand the agonizing torture of having to listen to her speak. not even for 100 dollars.

I realize you are operating with half a load but Donald Trump is hardly spending any money at all. He gets tons of free publicity. It's just Bush and those who are not polling that are spending the big bucks and are in the pockets of their donors.

It's not all about Hillary, we need to take our country back, the cost of war, is the price of peace. This woman is an idiot, but people defend her no matter what she does, this is wrong and could actually bring the USA to an end. We need to elect a leader, who does not send all of her E-mails to Moscow, then say she is sorry......

i understand, but I still have a couple more questions. Who exactly took our country, and where did they take it? If the country is missing, I'm all for spending what it takes to get it back, but if all that election money isn't for beating Hillary, what is it going to be spent on?

So tell me now, does a Liberal ever have a lucid moment? No? Not just one every now and then? No? None then.

It's a simple question. If Hillary is in fact trashed, and the GOP is going to win so easily, why is this election going to cost so much more than every other election in the history of the world? No answer?

I realize you are operating with half a load but Donald Trump is hardly spending any money at all. He gets tons of free publicity. It's just Bush and those who are not polling that are spending the big bucks and are in the pockets of their donors.

OK. Are you saying all that money is just for the primaries?

Forum List

Back