Hillary Clinton and an empty room of supporters

Stick a fork in her, Hillary is done.

Could be, but the right has been saying that for close to three decades, and they haven't been right before now. What makes you think you are right this time?

2C2AA80800000578-0-A_picture_taken_at_Hillary_Clinton_s_event_in_Columbus_Ohio_show-m-44_1441935975276.jpg

Go girl go, your fifteen paid fans are watching

Stats and Starkey were in the audience

2C2AA80800000578-0-A_picture_taken_at_Hillary_Clinton_s_event_in_Columbus_Ohio_show-m-44_1441935975276.jpg

You could be right,but would you explain just one thing to me? Why is the right spending hundreds of millions of dollars to defeat her? The right is spending much more money on this election than on any other election in the history of the world, Seems like a waste if she is already washed up like you say. Educate us all on this.

So tell me now, does a Liberal ever have a lucid moment? No? Not just one every now and then? No? None then.

It's a simple question. If Hillary is in fact trashed, and the GOP is going to win so easily, why is this election going to cost so much more than every other election in the history of the world? No answer?

It costs big bucks now for tv ads and with Hillary's war chest from overseas and domestic donors to the Clinton Crime Family Foundation, they have to try to match her spending as much as they can. That clarify it for you? You should have stayed in school instead of dropping out in the third grade.

You could be right,but would you explain just one thing to me? Why is the right spending hundreds of millions of dollars to defeat her? The right is spending much more money on this election than on any other election in the history of the world, Seems like a waste if she is already washed up like you say. Educate us all on this.

I haven't seen a dime spent by any candidate against her. Why bother, she's destroying her campaign just fine all by her lonesome.

Because she gave intelligence to enemies of the USA

So if that is true, does that make it will cost more to defeat her? How much would it cost if you thought she actually had a chance?

I realize you are operating with half a load but Donald Trump is hardly spending any money at all. He gets tons of free publicity. It's just Bush and those who are not polling that are spending the big bucks and are in the pockets of their donors.

OK. Are you saying all that money is just for the primaries?

No. Don't put words in my mouth. A lot of it is though. A lot of this money is being spent by Republicans to defeat other Republican candidates as are a lot of the money being spend by Hillary and Sanders to outdo the other. Are you really that dense?

Uh, it has nothing to do with the Dem candidate right now. It has to do with competition between gop candidates to get to become the gop nominee. Surely you realize this.

So tell me now, does a Liberal ever have a lucid moment? No? Not just one every now and then? No? None then.

It's a simple question. If Hillary is in fact trashed, and the GOP is going to win so easily, why is this election going to cost so much more than every other election in the history of the world? No answer?

It costs big bucks now for tv ads and with Hillary's war chest from overseas and domestic donors to the Clinton Crime Family Foundation, they have to try to match her spending as much as they can. That clarify it for you? You should have stayed in school instead of dropping out in the third grade.

But..... but..... but.....You say Hillary is done. The right claims she will be in prison soon. How can it cost so much to beat someone who has no support and is in jail? Sounds like you don't really believe all that crap you have been saying.

Uh, it has nothing to do with the Dem candidate right now. It has to do with competition between gop candidates to get to become the gop nominee. Surely you realize this.

So they are collecting all that money for the primaries?

But..... but..... but.....You say Hillary is done. The right claims she will be in prison soon. How can it cost so much to beat someone who has no support and is in jail? Sounds like you don't really believe all that crap you have been saying.

Aaaaand, yet again. No one is spending money against her. They are fighting amongst themselves. Right now hillary is the furthest thing from their minds, and when they are done sorting themselves out, she will be done and gone.

Produce the post where I ever said Hillary was done. Hillary will never see the inside of a prison. The fix is in. Obama controls the Department of Justice and the Attorney General, the FBI, the CIA, the military, and e very other thing in the government. He can't allow her to go to jail. She would destroy his ass in a heartbeat. Some of those emails were probably to Obama.

Aaaaand, yet again. No one is spending money against her. They are fighting amongst themselves. Right now hillary is the furthest thing from their minds, and when they are done sorting themselves out, she will be done and gone.

The furthest thing from their minds? If it wasn't for the clowns shouting I HATE HILLARY and I HATE OBAMA they would be damn near mute. That's the only reason carly was moved up to the adult table, She shouted a little louder than the rest.

Produce the post where I ever said Hillary was done. Hillary will never see the inside of a prison. The fix is in. Obama controls the Department of Justice and the Attorney General, the FBI, the CIA, the military, and e very other thing in the government. He can't allow her to go to jail. She would destroy his ass in a heartbeat. Some of those emails were probably to Obama.

Oh I see. It's all a giant conspiracy, just like every other thing you whine about.

The furthest thing from their minds? If it wasn't for the clowns shouting I HATE HILLARY and I HATE OBAMA they would be damn near mute. That's the only reason carly was moved up to the adult table, She shouted a little louder than the rest.

Ummm, those aren't the candidates who are spending money now is it? Why is it so hard for you hillary supporters to tell the truth? Or even recognize that what you are saying is simply retarded? Are you brain damaged?

Oh I see. It's all a giant conspiracy, just like every other thing you whine about.

No, it's called POLITICS.

Ummm, those aren't the candidates who are spending money now is it? Why is it so hard for you hillary supporters to tell the truth? Or even recognize that what you are saying is simply retarded? Are you brain damaged?

I'm not talking about how much has been spent so far. I'm talking about how much has been collected and will be collected before the election is over. It's still more than a year off, so it's easy to see why so little has been spent so far.

You don't think their rallies are costing them money competing against each other gop candidate? Do you really not get it? It probably costs almost as much as if they were competing with the Dem candidate, which they are not, at this point. Are you naive or just playjng dumb? Hint: your fallacious argument does nothing for the Dem's,.

So they are collecting all that money for the primaries?

No, it's called POLITICS.

Nope. If all those people and organizations you listed are in collusion to sidestep the law, that's a massive conspiracy.

Forum List

Back