Hillary Clinton and an empty room of supporters

Oh, really? It must bother you these gop candidates are able to be so supported, vs the support shown to your own.
It costs big bucks now for tv ads and with Hillary's war chest from overseas and domestic donors to the Clinton Crime Family Foundation, they have to try to match her spending as much as they can. That clarify it for you? You should have stayed in school instead of dropping out in the third grade.

But..... but..... but.....You say Hillary is done. The right claims she will be in prison soon. How can it cost so much to beat someone who has no support and is in jail? Sounds like you don't really believe all that crap you have been saying.

Aaaaand, yet again. No one is spending money against her. They are fighting amongst themselves. Right now hillary is the furthest thing from their minds, and when they are done sorting themselves out, she will be done and gone.

The furthest thing from their minds? If it wasn't for the clowns shouting I HATE HILLARY and I HATE OBAMA they would be damn near mute. That's the only reason carly was moved up to the adult table, She shouted a little louder than the rest.

Ummm, those aren't the candidates who are spending money now is it? Why is it so hard for you hillary supporters to tell the truth? Or even recognize that what you are saying is simply retarded? Are you brain damaged?

I'm not talking about how much has been spent so far. I'm talking about how much has been collected and will be collected before the election is over. It's still more than a year off, so it's easy to see why so little has been spent so far.

You don't think their rallies are costing them money competing against each other gop candidate? Do you really not get it? It probably costs almost as much as if they were competing with the Dem candidate, which they are not, at this point. Are you naive or just playjng dumb? Hint: your fallacious argument does nothing for the Dem's,.
Uh, it has nothing to do with the Dem candidate right now. It has to do with competition between gop candidates to get to become the gop nominee. Surely you realize this.
You could be right,but would you explain just one thing to me? Why is the right spending hundreds of millions of dollars to defeat her? The right is spending much more money on this election than on any other election in the history of the world, Seems like a waste if she is already washed up like you say. Educate us all on this.

So tell me now, does a Liberal ever have a lucid moment? No? Not just one every now and then? No? None then.

It's a simple question. If Hillary is in fact trashed, and the GOP is going to win so easily, why is this election going to cost so much more than every other election in the history of the world? No answer?

So they are collecting all that money for the primaries?

Your silly claims are doing nothing to help the right wing.

Oh, really? It must bother you these gop candidates are able to be so supported, vs the support shown to your own.
But..... but..... but.....You say Hillary is done. The right claims she will be in prison soon. How can it cost so much to beat someone who has no support and is in jail? Sounds like you don't really believe all that crap you have been saying.

Aaaaand, yet again. No one is spending money against her. They are fighting amongst themselves. Right now hillary is the furthest thing from their minds, and when they are done sorting themselves out, she will be done and gone.

The furthest thing from their minds? If it wasn't for the clowns shouting I HATE HILLARY and I HATE OBAMA they would be damn near mute. That's the only reason carly was moved up to the adult table, She shouted a little louder than the rest.

Ummm, those aren't the candidates who are spending money now is it? Why is it so hard for you hillary supporters to tell the truth? Or even recognize that what you are saying is simply retarded? Are you brain damaged?

I'm not talking about how much has been spent so far. I'm talking about how much has been collected and will be collected before the election is over. It's still more than a year off, so it's easy to see why so little has been spent so far.

Well, yes. That much money in politics does bother me. I don't think elections should be sold to the highest bidder, but that has nothing to do with my question. If the GOP is going to win so easily against Hillary, or whoever is the Democratic nominee is, why are you bothering to raise more money than has ever been raised?

Really weak comeback., but when you have nothing...
You don't think their rallies are costing them money competing against each other gop candidate? Do you really not get it? It probably costs almost as much as if they were competing with the Dem candidate, which they are not, at this point. Are you naive or just playjng dumb? Hint: your fallacious argument does nothing for the Dem's,.
Uh, it has nothing to do with the Dem candidate right now. It has to do with competition between gop candidates to get to become the gop nominee. Surely you realize this.
So tell me now, does a Liberal ever have a lucid moment? No? Not just one every now and then? No? None then.

It's a simple question. If Hillary is in fact trashed, and the GOP is going to win so easily, why is this election going to cost so much more than every other election in the history of the world? No answer?

So they are collecting all that money for the primaries?

Your silly claims are doing nothing to help the right wing.

Yet your man spent almost a billion. That didn't hother you.

Well, yes. That much money in politics does bother me. I don't think elections should be sold to the highest bidder, but that has nothing to do with my question. If the GOP is going to win so easily against Hillary, or whoever is the Democratic nominee is, why are you bothering to raise more money than has ever been raised?

It costs big bucks now for tv ads and with Hillary's war chest from overseas and domestic donors to the Clinton Crime Family Foundation, they have to try to match her spending as much as they can. That clarify it for you? You should have stayed in school instead of dropping out in the third grade.

Jeb Bush has an enormous war chest to destroy his primary competitors. That is well known. So why do you act dumb?

2C2AA80800000578-0-A_picture_taken_at_Hillary_Clinton_s_event_in_Columbus_Ohio_show-m-44_1441935975276.jpg

Go girl go, your fifteen paid fans are watching

Hillary is like Obamacare. Both conservatives and liberals hate them both. Conservatives hated Obamacare because it meant more governmental control and liberals hated it because it was not complete governmental control.......yet.

The same can be said for Hilary. She is too left winged for conservatives and for liberals she has not yet tattooed a communist sickle on her ass.......yet, like Bernie Sanders has. In the end, everyone knows Hillary will win despite being hated by everyone, just like Obamacare was shoved down our collective throats and is hated by everyone.

You could be right,but would you explain just one thing to me? Why is the right spending hundreds of millions of dollars to defeat her? The right is spending much more money on this election than on any other election in the history of the world, Seems like a waste if she is already washed up like you say. Educate us all on this.

Produce the post where I ever said Hillary was done. Hillary will never see the inside of a prison. The fix is in. Obama controls the Department of Justice and the Attorney General, the FBI, the CIA, the military, and e very other thing in the government. He can't allow her to go to jail. She would destroy his ass in a heartbeat. Some of those emails were probably to Obama.

Obama does not control the CIA anymore than any past President did......................

Nuff said.

Next.

Will Mrs. Rodham-Clinton/Lewinsky trade withdrawing (due to some imagined Ill, perhaps) for the promise of a presidential pardon?
The President can not pardon what has not happened yet, and Obama will not be pardoning himself I assure you. As Obamas State Dept. was fully aware that Hilly was sending e-mails unsecured to the World. Or at least should have known, but the reality is that many did know, so this is now much bigger than Hilly, I assure you.

However, Trump might pardon them both.

Obama does not control the CIA anymore than any past President did. [/QUOTE]

For those who haven't read or heard Pulitzer-Prize-winner Tim Weiner's "Legacy of Ashes", a history of the CIA, rush out and get it.

Now back to our regularly scheduled programing....

2C2AA80800000578-0-A_picture_taken_at_Hillary_Clinton_s_event_in_Columbus_Ohio_show-m-44_1441935975276.jpg

What did Obama do while the bodies were still warm in Benghazi? Fundraised, why? You need to look at your own party, before you critize others.

What did Obama do while the bodies were still warm in Benghazi? Fundraised, why? You need to look at your own party, before you critize others.

Pretty sure Obama isn't on the ticket this year.

Thank God, but he needed money so bad he lied about a major screw up and went to fundraise. You supported it then, but now you don't?

Thank God, but he needed money so bad he lied about a major screw up and went to fundraise. You supported it then, but now you don't?

Silly wingnut. you'll believe anything, Won't you?

Okay so you were against Obama leaving behind a catastrophe, to go fundraising and to play golf?

I think if you had any brains in your head you would realize that Obama is doing a lot of damage himself. Why did he pick Biden?

Okay so you were against Obama leaving behind a catastrophe, to go fundraising and to play golf?

So exactly what action did you expect from our president? Did you want him to put on military gear and fight the attackers himself?

So exactly what action did you expect from our president? Did you want him to put on military gear and fight the attackers himself?
No, but I didn't expect him to lie about it and rush off to Vegas. I guess he should've told the truth to begin with.

Forum List

Back