Hillary Clinton and an empty room of supporters

Pretty sure Obama isn't on the ticket this year.
Thank God, but he needed money so bad he lied about a major screw up and went to fundraise. You supported it then, but now you don't?

Silly wingnut. you'll believe anything, Won't you?
Okay so you were against Obama leaving behind a catastrophe, to go fundraising and to play golf?

So exactly what action did you expect from our president? Did you want him to put on military gear and fight the attackers himself?
No, but I didn't expect him to lie about it and rush off to Vegas. I guess he should've told the truth to begin with.

You have been told hundreds of times that he only repeated what he was told by the best intelligence available. It took about a week to sort out exactly what happened. Of course you don't let the truth get in the way of what you think is a good story.

Thank God, but he needed money so bad he lied about a major screw up and went to fundraise. You supported it then, but now you don't?

Okay so you were against Obama leaving behind a catastrophe, to go fundraising and to play golf?

So exactly what action did you expect from our president? Did you want him to put on military gear and fight the attackers himself?
No, but I didn't expect him to lie about it and rush off to Vegas. I guess he should've told the truth to begin with.

You have been told hundreds of times that he only repeated what he was told by the best intelligence available. It took about a week to sort out exactly what happened. Of course you don't let the truth get in the way of what you think is a good story.
He knew exactly what happened, hell I knew it was a terrorist attack in the beginning. You proved my point from the beginning. That you're an Obama fluffer. Thanks for playing.

He knew exactly what happened, hell I knew it was a terrorist attack in the beginning. You proved my point from the beginning. That you're an Obama fluffer. Thanks for playing.

So you had all the intelligence reports from the beginning, or are you just going by what fox told you/?

CIA Knew Al Qaeda Involved in Benghazi from 'Get-go'
“The analysts said from the get-go that al Qaeda was involved in this attack,” Morell said.

The former CIA man was asked why, then, was “al Qaeda” edited out of the administration’s now infamous talking points.

“The only way we knew that anybody who was involved in that attack that night was associated with al Qaeda was from classified sources,” Morell claimed.

Minutes later he reiterated the point: “The only way we knew that some of the people who were involved in the attack that night were associated with al Qaeda was from classified sources.”

According to Morell, if the CIA had included a reference to al Qaeda in the administration’s talking points, then it would have had to declassify that sensitive intelligence.

This is doubtful. The Obama administration could have made a general reference to “al Qaeda” in its earliest explanations of the Benghazi attack without exposing any specific intelligence. It was not a stretch to link al Qaeda to a terrorist attack on the anniversary of September 11, 2001.

Forum List

Back