Hillary Clinton 2020

The country desperately needs her leadership! She has my vote! What do you think?
Scandal Queen
Mired in scandal and corruption her entire career
Life-long self-serving corrupt elitist politician
Sexual deviant Bill Clinton's Enabler who attacked / silenced his victims
Failure as a Senator
Bigger Failure as SoS
Proven to have committed multiple crimes linked to her illegal server
Compromised National Security
Abandoned Americans to die needlessly
Laughed about those deaths while testifying before Congress
Rigged Primaries / Cheated in Debates - could not win her Party's nomination
Was GIVEN that nomination
Colluded with and paid foreign spies and Russians for their help in 2016
Spread Russian-Authored propaganda in an attempt to alter the 2016 election
Took $145 Million from the Russians
Voted to allow the KGB Bank to buy Uranium One despite knowledge of crime
Ran the worst / most incompetent campaign in US history
Failed to win a rigged election

Yes, I can honestly say the 2-time Loser is the best candidate to represent the Democratic Party....again.

So if Flynn committed "treason" what do you call Hillary selling uranium to the Russians for $150,000,000?

I don't think she has the health or stamina to make it through the primary

I know, man, a bunch of Russian Trolls told us how sick she was.

On a serious note, the reason I don't think she should run is that a large chunk of the population has such a visceral reaction to her that running her would create support for Trump.

Whether its true or not. Now Trump crimes are coming home to roost.

I'm for Beto and a female running mate, Duckworth or Warren. Warren is not quick enough on her feet to go against Trump who is going to smear her up and down, but Beto is.

Beto is just another progressive loonbat with no substance. He's like Warren and the other lib dwarves. The Hilary is your lady. She ain't done yet.

He came close to beating Cruz. I'm all for progress. I like Warren, she is self made, and Trump is daddy made. When she was 14 she was waiting tables, and when he was 14 he was in a private school for spoiled brats.

On a serious note, the reason I don't think she should run is that a large chunk of the population has such a visceral reaction to her that running her would create support for Trump.

I'm for Beto and a female running mate, Duckworth or Warren. Warren is not quick enough on her feet to go against Trump who is going to smear her up and down, but Beto is.

Beto is just another progressive loonbat with no substance. He's like Warren and the other lib dwarves. The Hilary is your lady. She ain't done yet.

He came close to beating Cruz. I'm all for progress. I like Warren, she is self made, and Trump is daddy made. When she was 14 she was waiting tables, and when he was 14 he was in a private school for spoiled brats.

Trump is the greatest threat to America - and the world. Hillary has the brains and tools to clean things up. However, it won't be easy for anyone to clean up.

Trump is the greatest threat to America - and the world. Hillary has the brains and tools to clean things up. However, it won't be easy for anyone to clean up.

I agree with that , she is smart. We must remember she won with the maj vote, and she would of made a great Potus.

flat,1000x1000,075,f.u1.jpg

LAUGHING MY ASS OFFf

I agree with that , she is smart. We must remember she won with the maj vote, and she would of made a great Potus.

So if she is so smart how come she couldn't figure out how to win the vote that ACTUALLY MATTERED? What would make her a great President? She never accomplished anything as a First Lady, nor Senator, and the only thing she did accomplish as Secretary of State was getting innocent Americans killed in Benghazi.

If I had her resume, I'd jump off a bridge, or drink Chardonnay, which she is doing.

When did HRC become a "professional president "? Whatever the hell that means.

In front of her mirror, in her bedroom, where she plays "Mr. President" while drinking Chardonnay, and deleting emails.

Had the DNC not GIVEN her the nomination she could not win, even after rigging the primaries, she would not have received one single vote in the election. It would have been Sanders versus Trump.

(She would have made a great federal prisoner...:p )

Forum List

Back