Hillary Clinton 2020

I don't think that the Democrats will ever run another straight white male for President.
White Voters will to be a minority inside the Democratic Party in the near future.

CNN reported earlier this evening that there are reports that she's thinking about running in 2020. I hope so! We need her leadership.

Crooked Hillary, one of the most corrupt politicians in the history of the WORLD who has major medical issues. Sure, why not! That way she can pay off Russia, Saudi Arabia, etc., for their pay to play donations, and then fucking collapse on the sidewalk again. :p

Trumpers are salivating at the idea of another shot at CLinton.

Not gonna happen.

2016 is over freaks.

Lightning ain't gonna strike twice

The country desperately needs her leadership! She has my vote! What do you think?

I think having Hillary run against President Trump again would be like getting ten years worth of birthday presents, a new car, and meeting the cast of 'Firefly' all on the same day.

Grand spectacle indeed.

The country desperately needs her leadership! She has my vote! What do you think?
Are you a closet Trumper?

I just want the legitimate president in the White House. Before you crap your pants - just remember that all this would be ironed out during the Democratic Primary. No one could counter-punch Trump's 4 years as president like Hillary.

r-president-hillary-2020-ere-she-comes-again-hillary-clinton-31209683.png

We need an honest professional like Hillary to clean up Trump's mess.
Lol
Washington redskin...
That’s the best joke I’ve heard all day… A Clinton honest?
You’re a fucking moron

I don't think she has the health or stamina to make it through the primary

I know, man, a bunch of Russian Trolls told us how sick she was.

On a serious note, the reason I don't think she should run is that a large chunk of the population has such a visceral reaction to her that running her would create support for Trump.

Whether its true or not. Now Trump crimes are coming home to roost.

I'm for Beto and a female running mate, Duckworth or Warren. Warren is not quick enough on her feet to go against Trump who is going to smear her up and down, but Beto is.

Beto is just another progressive loonbat with no substance. He's like Warren and the other lib dwarves. The Hilary is your lady. She ain't done yet.

He came close to beating Cruz. I'm all for progress. I like Warren, she is self made, and Trump is daddy made. When she was 14 she was waiting tables, and when he was 14 he was in a private school for spoiled brats.
Durvin+Meme.jpg

Forum List

Back