Hillary Clinton 2020

flat,1000x1000,075,f.u1.jpg

The country desperately needs her leadership! She has my vote! What do you think?

I think if the Democrats are stupid enough to nominate her, then they deserve four more years of Trump.

Look, the main reason why Trump won was that enough people who didn't like Trump hated her more. Period. Any other candidate would have beaten Trump easily.

I like HRC well enough but I think her window of opportunity, for whatever reason, has come and gone. Biden included. I'd like to see a whole lot more Gen X and Millennials get in the game for POTUS. IMHO.

Last edited:
I don't think she has the health or stamina to make it through the primary

Hope she does get the nomination though I doubt it.

Hitlery is toxic and I doubt the DNC would support her as the nominee.

If she did run Trump would wipe the country with her.

I know, man, a bunch of Russian Trolls told us how sick she was.

On a serious note, the reason I don't think she should run is that a large chunk of the population has such a visceral reaction to her that running her would create support for Trump.

CNN works for Russia?

Because, that's where I saw this:

th

and this:

th

among other moments during the last campaign

On a serious note, the reason I don't think she should run is that a large chunk of the population has such a visceral reaction to her that running her would create support for Trump.
Yeah me even made her collapse in NY

CNN works for Russia?

Because, that's where I saw this:

th

and this:

th

among other moments during the last campaign

Expect JoeB to casually ignore this post. It’s what they do if anyone hasn’t noticed.

Those who supported and voted for war crimes have no place in the Presidency (despite the fact that so many war criminals have already occupied that position).

Whether its true or not. Now Trump crimes are coming home to roost.

I'm for Beto and a female running mate, Duckworth or Warren. Warren is not quick enough on her feet to go against Trump who is going to smear her up and down, but Beto is.

Whether its true or not. Now Trump crimes are coming home to roost.

I'm for Beto and a female running mate, Duckworth or Warren. Warren is not quick enough on her feet to go against Trump who is going to smear her up and down, but Beto is.

Beto is just another progressive loonbat with no substance. He's like Warren and the other lib dwarves. The Hilary is your lady. She ain't done yet.

Forum List

Back