Hillary Clinton 2020

flat,1000x1000,075,f.u1.jpg

Re-elect? Lol!
yea lakota never took his head out of her ass....

This is what you get with third parties... people who are generally too extreme for the mainstream
that describes a bunch of those running with your party,the ones you keep saying are the best we have....

First, I don't have a party.

Second, except for maybe Commie Bernie and Damascus Tulsi, any one of the people running would be a perfectly fine president.

Certainly compared to the train wreck that is Trump.

This is what you get with third parties... people who are generally too extreme for the mainstream
that describes a bunch of those running with your party,the ones you keep saying are the best we have....

First, I don't have a party.

Second, except for maybe Commie Bernie and Damascus Tulsi, any one of the people running would be a perfectly fine president.

Certainly compared to the train wreck that is Trump.
sure you dont joe....your posts kind of say different....and if you back bottom rung people that says something about you doesnt it?...

sure you dont joe....your posts kind of say different....and if you back bottom rung people that says something about you doesnt it?...

Actually, most of my adult life I voted Republican... then I realized a working guy voting Republican is like a Chicken voting for Colonel Sanders. The Democrats have their issues, but they've done more for working people in the last century than the Repukes have.

The GOP got hijacked by the religious crazies, the gun nuts and the libertarians, and that's the problem.

Actually, most of my adult life I voted Republican... then I realized a working guy voting Republican is like a Chicken voting for Colonel Sanders. The Democrats have their issues, but they've done more for working people in the last century than the Repukes have.

The GOP got hijacked by the religious crazies, the gun nuts and the libertarians, and that's the problem.
the last century?..democrats of today are nothing like the ones from last century.....they also got hijacked by their own brand of crazies.....

the last century?..democrats of today are nothing like the ones from last century.....they also got hijacked by their own brand of crazies.....

Okay, if that's what you need to believe to keep wasting your vote on third party loons.

My biggest problem with Democrats... they're wusses. They keep trying to work with Republicans.
i can say the same about you....wasting your vote on the same old shit people....cut the cord joe....

Forum List

Back