Hillary: "Black Lives Matter"

I think America is getting Fed. Up. too. Pretty sure republicans are gonna kick ass this next go round.

don't you here just LOVE being judged and accused as being a RACIST?

If you even talk about it or black people, they label you one...myself I'm sick of it and do believe that was one reason it COST the Democrats their power In Congress. And it's also used to shut you up from speaking about black people in this country

In my opinion the left wing liberals like to sling the racist mud but don't realize how racist they are by doing so.

Bring up voter id and they will say that the poor won't be able to get the proper id and if you disagree then you are a racist because the liberal equates being poor with being black. Just as they accuse the cop who pulls over a black driving a new cadillac.

Bring up welfare reform, immediately the charge of racism is brought up by the liberal left. When in fact most on welfare are not black.

It goes on and on with them, don't like Obama using predator missiles, you're a racist. It is quite the crutch this racism thing. I wonder when the left wing will grow out of the Jim Crow days.

[QUOTE="Freewill, post: 10371079, member: 33456"]In my opinion the left wing liberals like to sling the racist mud but don't realize how racist they are by doing so.[/QUOTE]

Whew, glad that what you claim in just your opinion. I thought you were stating facts or something like that.
You know what they say about opinions? Right? Everybody's got at least ONE. You've musta been blessed. I see you spreading your multiple opinions all over the place.

[QUOTE="Freewill, post: 10371079, member: 33456"]In my opinion the left wing liberals like to sling the racist mud but don't realize how racist they are by doing so.

Whew, glad that what you claim in just your opinion. I thought you were stating facts or something like that.
You know what they say about opinions? Right? Everybody's got at least ONE. You've musta been blessed. I see you spreading your multiple opinions all over the place.[/QUOTE]

Is that your opinion being spread?

Is it my opinion that everyone has an opinion on something? Is that the question? If so, no, it's a fact that everyone has an opinion about SOMETHING.

Problem you have is that most of your opinions are so far wrong that they have no value. Not that that is a big deal. I mean, who the hell is looking for valuable opinions on a political message board?

It's the insult that counts.

Isn't it lovely how Liberals treat the pre-born as "clinical waste" while championing the rights of sub-human criminals? :dunno:
To a liberal, there is no right to life, until one is convicted of a heinous capital crime.

Is it my opinion that everyone has an opinion on something? Is that the question? If so, no, it's a fact that everyone has an opinion about SOMETHING.

Problem you have is that most of your opinions are so far wrong that they have no value. Not that that is a big deal. I mean, who the hell is looking for valuable opinions on a political message board?

It's the insult that counts.

Interesting, I actually agree.

I post my opinion, you post yours. Somethings, mostly, I back mine with facts, you, not so much, in my opinion.

That said, it was you that brought up the subject of opinion, not I.

Isn't it lovely how Liberals treat the pre-born as "clinical waste" while championing the rights of sub-human criminals? :dunno:

Agreed without the subhuman part.
'Black Lives Matter" was born of a criminal's attempt to subvert the law.

Being a criminal does not make one sub-human.
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

would a murderer be sub-human ??

I don't really wish to get into a protracted argument over words but since you seem interested. What is your definition of sub-human? Maybe I have the wrong idea? But when I hear the term sub-human it reminds me of the slavery of the black man. Why else would slave owners keep slaves if they didn't think them sub-human? Would a slaver be happy if his daughter or son were sold into slavery? Slavery was never going to end until people really did believe that all men are created equal.

perhaps you are posting in the wrong thread, I said nor implied any such thing.

I think I'm in the right thread. From what I've seen on this forum it seems that black lives don't matter to conservatives EVEN WHEN they can be used for political expedience.

Pointless, idiotic, partisan nonsense.

I won't knock you because you're the only conservative on this entire forum that takes umbrage against the most blatantly racist conservative posters here.

I dismiss this as false.

Racism from anyone is wrong.

I agree. But most conservatives here either humor our resident racists or ignore them because, imo, deep down they agree.
Ignoring them would work, if nobody would feed the troll.

It's interesting to watch the left crank up their hate machine. As if their race-baiting filth is going help them in 2016. Maybe they're too stupid yet to have realized that America is sick of a political platform driven by hate and nothing else.
It's how Nazis got into power and stayed there for years. They preached hate and fear. Just ask a liberal what they think of the TEA Party.

Forum List

Back