Hillary: "Black Lives Matter"

the point is, of course lives matter, black or white. What is obvious is that to Hillary black lives matter when they can be used for political expedience.

Did you miss the thread by shootspeeders where conservatives are currently jerking each other off over how little black lives matter?

perhaps you are posting in the wrong thread, I said nor implied any such thing.

I think I'm in the right thread. From what I've seen on this forum it seems that black lives don't matter to conservatives EVEN WHEN they can be used for political expedience.

Again, this is a thread that I started no one else. For you to be pertinent you need to show me where I said one bad word about a black, show me.

You can't but you will continue with your induedo and just plain BS. I cared about a 16 year old brown skinned boy that Obama had killed, you and your ilk could care less. So don't lecture me, do as Obama said the good book says, don't throw rocks in glass houses, too funny.

All lives matter.

No, not really true. Many can be eliminated and the effect on society would be nil. But the truth is that can be said for any color of a person. And those who have committed crimes, they matter even less. But it is NOT a race issue.

Wow what a bitch :cuckoo:

the point is, of course lives matter, black or white. What is obvious is that to Hillary black lives matter when they can be used for political expedience.

Did you miss the thread by shootspeeders where conservatives are currently jerking each other off over how little black lives matter?

I think I'm in the right thread. From what I've seen on this forum it seems that black lives don't matter to conservatives EVEN WHEN they can be used for political expedience.

yeah right, they just don't USE them for some agenda as the liberals like you do

The next time a black person is murdered and you celebrate it because you assume they are a thug I'll remind you of this post you made.

Pointless, idiotic, partisan nonsense.

yeah right, they just don't USE them for some agenda as the liberals like you do

The next time a black person is murdered and you celebrate it because you assume they are a thug I'll remind you of this post you made.
Is this your definition of a "thug"? :dunno:

Three More Suspects Charged In Fatal Shooting Of Teen Who Defended Twin Brother CBS Chicago

Being black does not mean a person is not a thug.

As if anyone said they did not matter the Hiltabeast latches onto another politically correct phrase and runs with it damn the country. We can not elect her to dog catcher let alone president, Bush would be better, any one of them.

HILLARY: 'Black Lives Matter'...
If "Black Lives Matter" why are so many black babies being aborted?

And why do they have so much black shooting of other black people?

Race relations have set back horrible with Obama and as we see Hillary is going to carry it on

Wow what a bitch :cuckoo:

I won't knock you because you're the only conservative on this entire forum that takes umbrage against the most blatantly racist conservative posters here.

Hey black community, if it matters so much...Why not tell your youth to stop slaughtering each other?(At 2,400 per year). That would be the honest way forward...You're just lying if you blame whites for your troubles. It is quite the opposite in who kills more of who if you want to go down that street.

Hillary isn't about the truth, but making it worse.

Being black is not a reason to assume someone is a thug.

Hey black community, if it matters so much...Why not tell your youth to stop slaughtering each other?(At 2,400 per year). That would be the honest way forward...You're just lying if you blame whites for your troubles. It is quite the opposite in who kills more of who if you want to go down that street.

Hillary isn't about the truth, but making it worse.

Whoa! So blacks slaughter 0.00005393% of blacks every year???? :eek:

Nor does it mean he or she is one.

I won't knock you because you're the only conservative on this entire forum that takes umbrage against the most blatantly racist conservative posters here.

I dismiss this as false.

Racism from anyone is wrong.

I dismiss this as false.

I agree. But most conservatives here either humor our resident racists or ignore them because, imo, deep down they agree.

I dismiss this as false.

Blacks act racist all the time. Yes, it maybe wrong in the old sense, but the term has evolved into one with a totally separate meaning of just going after criminals of certain races are now somehow racist.

don't you here just LOVE being judged and accused as being a RACIST?

If you even talk about it or black people, they label you one...myself I'm sick of it and do believe that was one reason it COST the Democrats their power In Congress. And it's also used to shut you up from speaking about black people in this country

Blacks act racist all the time. Yes, it maybe wrong in the old sense, but the term has evolved into one with a totally separate meaning of just going after criminals of certain races are now somehow racist.

Which black people?

All?

Some?

A few?

Forum List

Back