Hillary 2016, will she survive the Primaries?

The truth is the more the Hard Right invents crap and pushes more crap which the public has rejected. These things are like the birther issue, let them keep pushing it to there base.
Half the reason she is the most popular politician in the country is because she met the rabid dogs and defeated them. She pisses off the right people. She unifies the Left and Moderates.
The thing is Hillary has very little skeletons in the closet, they have been out in the open for years, and dismissed. The more they grasp for them the desperate they look.

But looking at the race Warren is the biggest threat but the Democrat race is looking a lot more civilised. Biden is getting on and doesn't really bring it in VP for a dynamic campaign. Sanders is a bit too left for Moderates.
The competitors are really running for VP and that will keep it civil. Biden is probably looking for Sec of State or Retire.

Hillary's biggest threat is herself, Obama exposed her playing too safe before. Don't think a candidate with one of the highest IQ running for President is going to repeat a that mistake.

And then she also has the King Maker himself as her husband. The most popular person in the democratic party.

She has a great ticket and secured the money early on. So far looks good, the RW are pissed and this thread is about putting oil in the water.

The husband who was fucking 16 year old sex slaves?

That husband?

You believe that there's not a Democrat opponent who will mention that?

There is a problem with the Democrat presidential race. It based more in facts than the lunatic GOP race. Saying stuff like that without actual evidence just plays into Clintons hands.
The problem with accusing clinton is that it has been done so many times and proven to be false so many times, you are playing to the eye in the air(there at it again). You don't win Democratic Primaries sounding like Fox News.

Nice try, NEXT!!!

You know you are accusing the patriarchal figure of the Democrats of being a pedophile with no evidence and expect to get elected.

So, you're solidly in the "No Democrats will mention Bill's multiple visits to Lolita Island to fuck 16 year old sex slaves during the primary" column

I encourage Republicans to run on that

It will endear them to the voting public

We've already established the deep, abiding hatred Progressives have for human life in general. It's refreshing to see that you're also a fan of former Presidents of the USA fucking 16 year old sex slaves.

You shouldn't lie so freely, Frank. It's bad kharma, and it illustrates bad character.

The truth is the more the Hard Right invents crap and pushes more crap which the public has rejected. These things are like the birther issue, let them keep pushing it to there base.
Half the reason she is the most popular politician in the country is because she met the rabid dogs and defeated them. She pisses off the right people. She unifies the Left and Moderates.
The thing is Hillary has very little skeletons in the closet, they have been out in the open for years, and dismissed. The more they grasp for them the desperate they look.

But looking at the race Warren is the biggest threat but the Democrat race is looking a lot more civilised. Biden is getting on and doesn't really bring it in VP for a dynamic campaign. Sanders is a bit too left for Moderates.
The competitors are really running for VP and that will keep it civil. Biden is probably looking for Sec of State or Retire.

Hillary's biggest threat is herself, Obama exposed her playing too safe before. Don't think a candidate with one of the highest IQ running for President is going to repeat a that mistake.

And then she also has the King Maker himself as her husband. The most popular person in the democratic party.

She has a great ticket and secured the money early on. So far looks good, the RW are pissed and this thread is about putting oil in the water.

That husband?

There is a problem with the Democrat presidential race. It based more in facts than the lunatic GOP race. Saying stuff like that without actual evidence just plays into Clintons hands.
The problem with accusing clinton is that it has been done so many times and proven to be false so many times, you are playing to the eye in the air(there at it again). You don't win Democratic Primaries sounding like Fox News.

Nice try, NEXT!!!

You know you are accusing the patriarchal figure of the Democrats of being a pedophile with no evidence and expect to get elected.

So, you're solidly in the "No Democrats will mention Bill's multiple visits to Lolita Island to fuck 16 year old sex slaves during the primary" column

We've already established the deep, abiding hatred Progressives have for human life in general. It's refreshing to see that you're also a fan of former Presidents of the USA fucking 16 year old sex slaves.

As I said....I encourage Republicans to press that issue

Do I think she'll run?

Yep - like a moth to a flame - she can't help herself.

Do I think she'll survive the primaries?

I hope not.

We've already had eight years of the Bubba and Hillary Show.

We don't need four or eight more.

Besides, it's time for them to retire to the lecture circuit, get a beach house, and go sailing.

That husband?

Nice try, NEXT!!!

You shouldn't lie so freely, Frank. It's bad kharma, and it illustrates bad character.

Sorry, why did Bill take 27 trips to Lolita Island?

Nice try, NEXT!!!

Sorry, why did Bill take 27 trips to Lolita Island?

Because he's a modern, empowered, professional American prostitute/ politician. Next question, please . . .

That husband?

Nice try, NEXT!!!

Frank,
How about you get on your soapbox and run yourself.... Your a deluded person who spread sick vile crap about people. You have little to no concept of how a government runs... Your type of politics was tried in Kansas and it failed...
Loser....
You position yourself to the right of Atilla the Hun using a propaganda machine style taken from the NAZIs. And you are frustrated that most people here think you are an idiot.
Your opinion has only get facts dreamed up from your psychotic episodes. I honestly think you need help, professional help from the voices in your head....
You know when we were talking about mentally deranged people from having guns, we were talking about you.

That husband?

Nice try, NEXT!!!

Frank,
How about you get on your soapbox and run yourself.... Your a deluded person who spread sick vile crap about people. You have little to no concept of how a government runs... Your type of politics was tried in Kansas and it failed...
Loser....
You position yourself to the right of Atilla the Hun using a propaganda machine style taken from the NAZIs. And you are frustrated that most people here think you are an idiot.
Your opinion has only get facts dreamed up from your psychotic episodes. I honestly think you need help, professional help from the voices in your head....
You know when we were talking about mentally deranged people from having guns, we were talking about you.

Nazi were Big government Left Wingers

Any student of Democrat Party history knows that primary season brings out the absolute worst in people who are savages to begin. In the last few campaign cycles, Democrats brought out Willie Horton and Obama's shady background. Yes, Democrats did that, not Republicans.

Actually, the first birther conspiracies were posted on the free republic website. A notoriously conservative website.

And Hillary is well positioned to win the democratic nomination. If she actually will, its way to early to tell.

ObamaBooklet.png

KenyanBornObama.jpg

Obama himself was the first birther

And as you already know, Frank.....Obama didn't write either of those.

So much for your claim that the first birthers were democrats.

Any student of Democrat Party history knows that primary season brings out the absolute worst in people who are savages to begin. In the last few campaign cycles, Democrats brought out Willie Horton and Obama's shady background. Yes, Democrats did that, not Republicans.

Let's imagine the next Presidential campaign. You'll have St. Hillary the Anointed going against Biden, Warren, Duval Patrick, and whoever else Soros orders to run for office.

What do you imagine that campaign will feature? Will it be Hillary's expert handling of Benghazi? Will they speak kindly of her support of the Iraq War? Do you think they'll mention in passing her husbands frequent flyer miles to Lolita Island to fuck 16 year old sex slaves?

What difference does it make?

LOL....and here is the Right trying to promote crap- not the Left.

If Hilary decides to run the next election Warren is out. Biden will drop out immediately once he realizes that no one remembers his name.

Unless there is a dynamic newcomer, there is not likely to be any serious opposition to Hilary.

The biggest reason HIlary would not survive the primaries is if she just doesn't choose to run at all.

Unlike 2008, the Democratic Primaries will be a cakewalk for Hillary

The Presidential election will be even easier

Of course, you're deluded. Hillary Clinton is old and washed up. Even though there's a long way to go, I suspect Maryland's O'Malley to be the most likely nominee. As so typically happens, he'll catch fire later into the Primary, appealing to the more reasonably minded folks within the Democrats' camp.

I would love to have a viable Democratic governor as an alternative. But I don't know that O'Malley will be that alternative.

In 2008 liberals threw Hillary under the bus, then backed over her half a dozen times. Why would they support her now?
Just like GOP members have thrown Mittens Romney under the bus in the last two elections....

Your post, well it makes no sense whatsoever.
he's not president is he?

He survived the Primaries.

Maybe you misread the Title
Actually, he didn't survive the primaries as 5million McCain voters stayed home and the middle didn't know who he'd turned into.

Gosh, Hillary has more baggage than American Airlines. Hard to know where to start. Whitewater. Rose Law office billing records. Cattle trades. Secret policy meetings. False reports about sniper fire. Benghazi.
And then there are the things we dont know about.

LOL...the whole Konspiracy theory laundry list.....

Because of course.....that resonates so strongly with anyone other than the far right wing.

I would love to have a viable Democratic governor as an alternative. But I don't know that O'Malley will be that alternative.

O'Malley actually has legs to stand on, which is more than most Democrats can say at the moment, which I believe will make him an attractive candidate. But I don't see him winning a general election.

O'Malley actually has legs to stand on, which is more than most Democrats can say at the moment, which I believe will make him an attractive candidate. But I don't see him winning a general election.

Might be a good election for him to gain some exposure- if Hilary runs it will be hard for any Dem to get past her name recognition and money raising capabilities- but he might be able to position himself for VP or a cabinet position for a future run.

Let's imagine the next Presidential campaign. You'll have St. Hillary the Anointed going against Biden, Warren, Duval Patrick, and whoever else Soros orders to run for office.

What do you imagine that campaign will feature? Will it be Hillary's expert handling of Benghazi? Will they speak kindly of her support of the Iraq War? Do you think they'll mention in passing her husbands frequent flyer miles to Lolita Island to fuck 16 year old sex slaves?

What difference does it make?
Demented retards with seven pounds of brain damage like CrusaderFrank will be saying ten years from now it was Democrats who harped and harped and harped and harped and harped on Benghazi.

Demented retards with seven pounds of brain damage like CrusaderFrank will be saying ten years from now it was Democrats who invented the lie that Bill Clinton had 16 year old sex slaves.

Yawn.

The Clinton Fluffers are as vigorous as Obama Fluffers mostly because they're all the same people.

This isn't about Romney or Palin or Pope Francis, it's about Democrat primate, er primary behavior

Forum List

Back