Hillary Says She Won't Run in 2024.

Mashmont

Platinum Member
Jan 17, 2022

Let's see. Everybody hated her guts six years ago. Now she's more hateful, more evil, more implicated in criminal activity, more disabled, and will be eight years older that she was back when she was roundly rejected despite being a prohibitive favorite. Why would she even have the gall to think anybody cares about her plans for 2024?
Hillary is deservedly on the ash heap of history.

The 'disruptive to Biden' thing is especially hilarious. The senile incompetent asshat desperately needs disrupted. By 2024, Biden won't know how to dress himself. But besides that, Hillary's lying anyway. She knows there is no way in hell they'll allow the senile buffoon to run for reelection. Then she will swoop in, pretending people are desperate for her to save the day.

Last edited:

Let's see. Everybody hated her guts six years ago. Now she's more hateful, more evil, more implicated in criminal activity, more disabled, and will be eight years older that she was back when she was roundly rejected despite being a prohibitive favorite. Why would she even have the gall to think she anybody wants to know her plans for 2024?

The damage she did to the U.S and potentially the world with her "Russia, Russia" scheme, is more than enough damage for one career.

The fact that there haven't been consequences for her doesn't exactly lend confidence to U.S allies.

Run in 2024? She can barely walk now.
She looks like someone ate HRC & stretched her skin over their bloated body.
I saw her a pic of her walking on the beach & thought it was a manatee in a mumu

Let's see. Everybody hated her guts six years ago. Now she's more hateful, more evil, more implicated in criminal activity, more disabled, and will be eight years older that she was back when she was roundly rejected despite being a prohibitive favorite. Why would she even have the gall to think anybody cares about her plans for 2024?

The 'disruptive to Biden' thing is especially hilarious. The senile incompetent asshat desperately needs disrupted. By 2024, Biden won't know how to dress himself. But besides that, Hillary's lying anyway. She knows there is no way in hell they'll allow the senile buffoon to run for reelection. Then she will swoop in, pretending people are desperate for her to save the day.
She was never going to run. Got a small newsflash for you. Neither will Biden. If he wanted to, he could. But he won't. It's fun watching you humpers fall all over yourselves and salivating that it will be a walk for Trump or DeSantis in 2024. :)

She was never going to run. Got a small newsflash for you. Neither will Biden. If he wanted to, he could. But he won't. It's fun watching you humpers fall all over yourselves and salivating that it will be a walk for Trump or DeSantis in 2024. :)

Of course it'll be a walk for Trump or DeSantis. Do you really think any Democrat has a chance of winning in 2024?

Even if Donald had won a second term I don't think Clinton would have run in 2024 anyway. (Well, it would be more likely that he would have stolen a second term, in which case there'd be no election after that, but I digress.) She's done. She's given it her go, and she knows that it's over. Granted, she can be stupid and stubborn. But I think the truth is that the DNC won't have her back this time around. The next time there's a primary for President, the Democrats will go younger, darker, and more desperate and delusional.

Of course it'll be a walk for Trump or DeSantis. Do you really think any Democrat has a chance of winning in 2024?
DeSantis. He could win. Trump?...he'll lose even bigger than he did in 2020. And yes, he lost. :auiqs.jpg:
If Trump is the nominee, Kamala Harris will beat him. And I don't want to see her run either. :)

DeSantis. He could win. Trump?...he'll lose even bigger than he did in 2020. And yes, he lost. :auiqs.jpg:
If Trump is the nominee, Kamala Harris will beat him. And I don't want to see her run either. :)

Either one will put an end to your little liberal circle jerk, which would be fine with me.

And Harris? Seriously?

When I think of Hillary losing her mind the night Trump won, I get so happy.

Now we have to get Plugs out so Harris can be the first woman POTUS.

The perfect example of failing up.

Not as happy as watching Trump lose his and throw a 1.5 year temper tantrum (ongoing), knowing that if he runs in 2024, he'll be facing a dozen or more opponents, and should he dispatch them all, he'll lose even bigger than in 2020.
Now that...is satisfying. :)

I don't think even most Democrats are stupid enough to actually believe that Harris would make any kind of a President. But they aren't averse to doubling or even tripling down on their own stupidity, so never put it past them to actually run her.

Not as happy as watching Trump lose his and throw a 1.5 year temper tantrum (ongoing), knowing that if he runs in 2024, he'll be facing a dozen or more opponents, and should he dispatch them all, he'll lose even bigger than in 2020.
Now that...is satisfying. :)

Like I said, it doesn't matter which GOP candidate wins. He or she will still continue the policies of President Trump and for all prectical purposes, it will be like having Trump in the White House all over again. That is because Donald Trump redefined the Republican Party. If you really think some weak, insipid never-Trumper Republican is going to win in 2024, you need to put down the crack pipe and check into rehab right now. The entire country is witnessing the horrible mistake of putting Biden and his crop of lunatic liberal Democrats in office, and it's not sitting well with them. You Democrats have set yourselves up for the most disastrous fall from grace in your party's entire history, and it will be epic.

Why would she even have the gall to think anybody cares about her plans for 2024?
Maybe because she was asked about her plans in a British daily with almost 1 million readers. How many people ask you about your plans.

I think Hillary would have been a fine president but, unfortunately she was a terrible candidate. I say unfortunately because she lost to an excellent candidate who was a terrible candidate.

All that being said, I hope she keeps her word and does not run in 2024. She had her chance and hasn't earned another.

Forum List

Back