hiLIARy Wants to be President...of FakeBook

boedicca

Uppity Water Nymph from the Land of Funk
Gold Supporting Member
Feb 12, 2007
Well, she lost Citizens United, so now she want to control "news" by taking over Fakebook.

Failed presidential candidate Hillary Clinton told Attorney General Maura Healey (D-MA) that she would like to be CEO of Facebook, while receiving the Radcliffe Award at Harvard on Friday.

“If you could be a CEO of any company right now, what would you choose?” Healey asked.

“Facebook,” Clinton quickly answered.

The former secretary of state explained that Facebook “is the biggest news platform in the world.”...

Hillary Clinton Wants to Be CEO of Facebook

What a stupid title. The premise is also entirely fake.

Oh blah blah blah blah.

Don't you have some worms to eat?
^
tenor.gif

how?

she said it in an interview.
If I could be one thing, it would be an astronaut. Now ask me if I'm doing anything to become an astronaut.
you're trying very hard to make a point out of nothing. hillary was asked if she could be CEO of any company and she chose facebook.

all there is to it but leave it to the left to make an issue out of ant tits.

how?

If I could be one thing, it would be an astronaut. Now ask me if I'm doing anything to become an astronaut.
you're trying very hard to make a point out of nothing. hillary was asked if she could be CEO of any company and she chose facebook.

all there is too it but leave it to the left to make an issue out of ant tits.
The OP made the issue and you white knighted her nonsense. Good job.

how?

Boo!

Now go hide in your safe-crawl space.

how?

i said you're full of shit looking for a fight. you read what you want to in the rest.

how?

i said you're full of shit looking for a fight. you read what you want to in the rest.

BF Stalks me. I can't say I blame Xyr for having a board crush on moi, but the attention does become tedious.

how?

BF Stalks me. I can't say I blame Xyr for having a board crush on moi, but the attention does become tedious.

My stalker gave it up since they disarmed her idiot funny button.

What a relief

Forum List

Back