Hilarious

Quite "hilarious" indeed. So when the Right bitches about how the MSM is not reporting this (even though they are) this might be a contributing factor as to why they wouldn't want to.

Willow, is that what the crowd was saying "Glenn Beck'?

Willow, is that what the crowd was saying "Glenn Beck'?

first they chanted tell the truth then glen beck glen beck,, and then up popped the sign Joe Wilson the Truth Czar.. They are very creative I gotta hand em that.

Quite "hilarious" indeed. So when the Right bitches about how the MSM is not reporting this (even though they are) this might be a contributing factor as to why they wouldn't want to.

oh calm down roberto keefer will be back monday, you can get yer libral fix then.. I'm sure oh no wait,,, meet the press in the am they should be in full stride denial you can get yer fix first thang in the morning.

They weren't reporting the rally. They were reporting Wilson. Idiotic.

The placard "Stalin Wants His Policies Back" was pretty funny.

They weren't reporting the rally. They were reporting Wilson. Idiotic.

The placard "Stalin Wants His Policies Back" was pretty funny.

I liked JOE WILSON FOR TRUTH CZAR

Joe Wilson is just another politician who is a liar.
On a 2002 live broadcast of the C-SPAN talk show Washington Journal, guests Wilson and Democratic congressman Bob Filner were discussing Iraqi weapons of mass destruction. When Filner said that the US "gave" Iraq "chemical and biological weapons" in the 1980s, Wilson said this idea was "made up" and commented to Filner "This hatred of America by some people is just outrageous. And you need to get over that." Wilson apologized for his remarks in statements to the press.

Looks like the other night wasn't the first time Wilson had to apologize for stupid comments or conduct.

In 2003, Essie Mae Washington-Williams' revealed that she was the daughter of Wilson's former employer, the late Senator Strom Thurmond, and Thurmond's black maid. Wilson was among those who publicly doubted her claim that Thurmond had a child out of wedlock. Wilson said even if her story was true, she should not have revealed it because "it's a smear" on Thurmond's image and was a way to "diminish" Thurmond's legacy.[21] After Thurmond's family acknowledged the truth of Washington-Williams' revelation, Wilson apologized but said that he still thought that she should not have revealed that Thurmond was her father.[22]

My answer: Why the fuck not?

Again, the guy's been apologizing for awhile now since he always makes stupid remarks. This "You Lie" one being one of them, although he has only apologized for his conduct.

Last edited:
On a 2002 live broadcast of the C-SPAN talk show Washington Journal, guests Wilson and Democratic congressman Bob Filner were discussing Iraqi weapons of mass destruction. When Filner said that the US "gave" Iraq "chemical and biological weapons" in the 1980s, Wilson said this idea was "made up" and commented to Filner "This hatred of America by some people is just outrageous. And you need to get over that." Wilson apologized for his remarks in statements to the press.

Looks like the other night wasn't the first time Wilson had to apologize for stupid comments or conduct.

In 2003, Essie Mae Washington-Williams' revealed that she was the daughter of Wilson's former employer, the late Senator Strom Thurmond, and Thurmond's black maid. Wilson was among those who publicly doubted her claim that Thurmond had a child out of wedlock. Wilson said even if her story was true, she should not have revealed it because "it's a smear" on Thurmond's image and was a way to "diminish" Thurmond's legacy.[21] After Thurmond's family acknowledged the truth of Washington-Williams' revelation, Wilson apologized but said that he still thought that she should not have revealed that Thurmond was her father.[22]

Again, the guy's been apologizing for awhile now since he always makes stupid remarks. This "You Lie" one being one of them, although he has only apologized for his conduct.

Joe Wilson should never have apologized the other night. He was just stating what a lot of America was feeling.
The democrats never would have apologized, and the republicans never would have made such an issue out of it.

Joe Wilson should never have apologized the other night. He was just stating what a lot of America was feeling.
The democrats never would have apologized, and the republicans never would have made such an issue out of it.
What the Republican's should have done is all stand, place their middle finger next to their nose like they were scratching it. Just like Obama did to Hilary and McCain. LMAO

He was actually stating "the truth" which is completey alien to Obama, Libs,& Democrats. :eusa_whistle:

What I noticed was that just before Wilson blurted out "the truth" there was booing from the audience & I bet Joe just was caught up in the moment and I think his fellow Repubs who were booing wimped out on him which I find shameless of course but the only alternative is a disgusting Democrat who have done ALOT worse and as an Independent I would "touch" that :ahole-1: party with a 10 foot pole.

Forum List

Back