High School Physics solve 9/11

Hey curvelight,any chance you can open your pm box that you have closed? I have a question from a continuing question to ask you that I asked you back when you WERE taking pm's.

Sorry, leaving that puppy alone...too many psychos on this board. But please feel free to start a thread as I'm sure there's nothing so sensitive we can't openly discuss it.
Translation:

I get my ass kicked up here everyday while spewing my unsubstantiated lunatic fringe claims. Therefore, i'll leave my PM closed so I don't have to suffer the humiliation of getting my ass kicked in private!

Yep, that about sums that puppy up!

From my link:

"The Joint Chiefs at the time were headed by Eisenhower appointee Army Gen. Lyman L. Lemnitzer, who, with the signed plans in hand made a pitch to McNamara on March 13, 1962, recommending Operation Northwoods be run by the military."

Is it just me or does that say "signed plans?" What you fail to grasp is it doesn't matter if you try to hide behind your bullshit "preliminary" garbage. The Joint Chiefs all approved the plans as I stated and have proven. The fact is they tried to get the plans approved by the Kennedy admin so let's watch you embarrass yourself some more and preach about ignoring facts.
READ THE ACTUAL FUCKING REPORT

dipshit

Lol....like I figured. You ignore the facts when they show your ignorance. We could get into your "preliminary" strawman and point out how protocol deems plans submitted for approval as "preliminary" but why waste any more time? I said the Joint Chiefs signed off on them and I've proven that. Anything else is your typical tampon tilt-a-whirl crybaby shit.

The old fry-chef returns with his inability to cuss properly. You're too funny loser.

is it "spin" if its what the actual document says??

i say no
but its typical for a fucking moronic troofer like YOU to ignore the facts

From my link:

"The Joint Chiefs at the time were headed by Eisenhower appointee Army Gen. Lyman L. Lemnitzer, who, with the signed plans in hand made a pitch to McNamara on March 13, 1962, recommending Operation Northwoods be run by the military."

Is it just me or does that say "signed plans?" What you fail to grasp is it doesn't matter if you try to hide behind your bullshit "preliminary" garbage. The Joint Chiefs all approved the plans as I stated and have proven. The fact is they tried to get the plans approved by the Kennedy admin so let's watch you embarrass yourself some more and preach about ignoring facts.

dipshit

Lol....like I figured. You ignore the facts when they show your ignorance. We could get into your "preliminary" strawman and point out how protocol deems plans submitted for approval as "preliminary" but why waste any more time? I said the Joint Chiefs signed off on them and I've proven that. Anything else is your typical tampon tilt-a-whirl crybaby shit.

How many years did it take to try and offer a public explanation?

You would think that if this were some deep dark conspiracy that hundreds (if not thousands) of people were part of, they would have had a public report available within hours or days of the attack.

-TSO

I don't know, you tell me. As an architect, I never felt the need to wait for a government report or public explanation for the building collapse.

-TSO

Hey curvelight,any chance you can open your pm box that you have closed? I have a question from a continuing question to ask you that I asked you back when you WERE taking pm's.

Sorry, leaving that puppy alone...too many psychos on this board. But please feel free to start a thread as I'm sure there's nothing so sensitive we can't openly discuss it.

none of the psychos have ever sent me a pm so i think your safe.

none of the psychos have ever sent me a pm so i think your safe.

Its because nobody cares, not even Fry Daddy beavis.

From my link:

dipshit

thats ditzcon for you,anything that proves how he is an id an idiot in his previous posts that you give with evidence,he ignores.Him and candycorn are ther two worst trolls here.their two peas in a pod.Ditzcon is a complete waste of time.He doesnt believe in ANY government conspiracy no matter how much the evidence proves it to be bullshit such as 9/11.

...the fact that nobody can explain why the third trade center building just fell for no reason.

First off, it's not a fact. Next, there are many professional engineers and architects who have explained why tower 7 fell, and last off...it didn't fall for "no reason".

-TSO

those people will lose their jobs if they dont go along with the official version:cuckoo: and hate to break the news to you but there was damage to other buildings FAR more extensive than there was to wt7 yet they did not fall so he is correct it fell for no reason 9/11 apologist.

You would think that if this were some deep dark conspiracy that hundreds (if not thousands) of people were part of, they would have had a public report available within hours or days of the attack.

-TSO

I don't know, you tell me. As an architect, I never felt the need to wait for a government report or public explanation for the building collapse.

-TSO

Thanks for dodging.

...the fact that nobody can explain why the third trade center building just fell for no reason.

First off, it's not a fact. Next, there are many professional engineers and architects who have explained why tower 7 fell, and last off...it didn't fall for "no reason".

-TSO

those people will lose their jobs if they dont go along with the official version:cuckoo: and hate to break the news to you but there was damage to other buildings FAR more extensive than there was to wt7 yet they did not fall so he is correct it fell for no reason 9/11 apologist.
Seriously, you nutjobs need to quit while you're behind.

-TSO

Oh STFU, You are yet to disprove one major fact from the Official Report. Go play with your leggos or something.

-TSO

-TSO

damn your ditz.The government has made a living for years on keeping secrets from the population of the world of conspiracys involving thousands.:cuckoo: wolrd war one for instance in the 90's we discovered throught the freedom of information act,government secrets that thousands were involved in that never came out for 90 years.:cuckoo: Unreal how so many people around here wont take a political science class in college.guess they dont want to know these little facts.:rolleyes:

From my link:

dipshit

again, dipshit, read the ACTUAL REPORT

-TSO

Oh STFU, You are yet to disprove one major fact from the Official Report. Go play with your leggos or something.
Or at the very least, they need to get themselves a girlfriend.

I guarantee that not one of these trufer clowns have ever even kissed a girl, let alone ever gotten their lil' needle dicks wet.

Translation:

I get my ass kicked up here everyday while spewing my unsubstantiated lunatic fringe claims. Therefore, i'll leave my PM closed so I don't have to suffer the humiliation of getting my ass kicked in private!

yep you disinfo agents get your asses kicked everyday no need to tell us that.thats old news.He isnt the moron ignoring what the experts say and listens to only what the corporate controlled media and government agencys brainwash people with lies on.:lol::lol: rolls on floor with laughter.:lol:

Or at the very least, they need to get themselves a girlfriend.

I guarantee that not one of these trufer clowns have ever even kissed a girl, let alone ever gotten their lil' needle dicks wet.

thanks for the news update mr universal world psychic Bush dupe deniar.

dipshit

thats ditzcon for you,anything that proves how he is an id an idiot in his previous posts that you give with evidence,he ignores.Him and candycorn are ther two worst trolls here.their two peas in a pod.Ditzcon is a complete waste of time.He doesnt believe in ANY government conspiracy no matter how much the evidence proves it to be bullshit such as 9/11.
another dipshit chimes in

if you read the ACTUAL FUCKING REPORT you will see what the JCS signed off on was a PRELIMINARY report
not an ACTUAL plan

Translation:

yep you disinfo agents get your asses kicked everyday no need to tell us that.thats old news.He isnt the moron ignoring what the experts say and listens to only what the corporate controlled media and government agencys brainwash people with lies on.:lol::lol: rolls on floor with laughter.:lol:
more proof you are a delusional fucktard

dipshit

Candy is a fucking joke. Did you see her try to claim it would have made more sense to pin 9E on Saddam instead of Alkida? ROTFL! Then she said something about afghanistan not getting blamed? Wtf? Lol. Diver is just a whiner...his favorite hobby is using the rep button to remind everyone how childish he is and you're right, he completely ignores facts.

However, I have to point out your constant accusations about people being paid stooges is......whacky. Unless you have factual evidence of a poster being on a payroll that accusation only hurts those who question 9E.

Candy is a fucking joke. Did you see her try to claim it would have made more sense to pin 9E on Saddam instead of Alkida? ROTFL! Then she said something about afghanistan not getting blamed? Wtf? Lol. Diver is just a whiner...his favorite hobby is using the rep button to remind everyone how childish he is and you're right, he completely ignores facts.

However, I have to point out your constant accusations about people being paid stooges is......whacky. Unless you have factual evidence of a poster being on a payroll that accusation only hurts those who question 9E.
how ironic for someone that refuses to READ THE FUCKING ACTUAL REPORT

and btw, rep is meaningless, and its only a peer review system
you just suck

Forum List

Back