High School Physics solve 9/11

Do these nutjobs actually realize the sheer number of people who would have been involved in this so called "Conspiracy"?

And do they actually believe that each and every one of them would have been capable of keeping the secret, particularly with the amount of money a news organization would offer for solid proof that it was an inside job?

Hell, the tabloids would offer millions for a sex tape of Tiger Woods. They would offer even more millions for proof of a conspiracy.

All these nutjobs offer up is a bunch of "former this'" and "retired that's" as their proof.

It's fucking ludicrous, to say the least.

Lol....like I figured. You ignore the facts when they show your ignorance. We could get into your "preliminary" strawman and point out how protocol deems plans submitted for approval as "preliminary" but why waste any more time? I said the Joint Chiefs signed off on them and I've proven that. Anything else is your typical tampon tilt-a-whirl crybaby shit.

thats ditzcon for you,anything that proves how he is an id an idiot in his previous posts that you give with evidence,he ignores.Him and candycorn are ther two worst trolls here.their two peas in a pod.Ditzcon is a complete waste of time.He doesnt believe in ANY government conspiracy no matter how much the evidence proves it to be bullshit such as 9/11.
another dipshit chimes in

if you read the ACTUAL FUCKING REPORT you will see what the JCS signed off on was a PRELIMINARY report
not an ACTUAL plan

You completely ignored the fact it is documented the signed plans were proposed to McNamara. Funny how you only talk about your cherry picked bullshit you whiny little girl.

Do these nutjobs actually realize the sheer number of people who would have been involved in this so called "Conspiracy"?

And do they actually believe that each and every one of them would have been capable of keeping the secret, particularly with the amount of money a news organization would offer for solid proof that it was an inside job?

Hell, the tabloids would offer millions for a sex tape of Tiger Woods. They would offer even more millions for proof of a conspiracy.

All these nutjobs offer up is a bunch of "former this'" and "retired that's" as their proof.

And all that without a single piece of physical evidence, while ignoring the physical evidence of plane parts and DNA that does exist..

All we can assume from this is that they are all totally certifiably :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo:

do these nutjobs actually realize the sheer number of people who would have been involved in this so called "conspiracy"?

Hell, the tabloids would offer millions for a sex tape of tiger woods. They would offer even more millions for proof of a conspiracy.

and all that without a single piece of physical evidence, while ignoring the physical evidence of plane parts and dna that does exist..

All we can assume from this is that they are all totally certifiably :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo:
yep!

Not all who question 9E hold the same views. That is your ignorance making another appearance.

Why don't you enlighten us on the "sheer number" of people it would require by explaining a false flag op? I'm guessing you'll dodge that like everything else that scares you. Fucking drop school rejects always wanna be the tough and you fit the profile nearly perfectly.

And all that without a single piece of physical evidence, while ignoring the physical evidence of plane parts and DNA that does exist..

The evidence and dna you guys keep citing is pretty weak and if you ever did any actual research you would know why.

thats ditzcon for you,anything that proves how he is an id an idiot in his previous posts that you give with evidence,he ignores.Him and candycorn are ther two worst trolls here.their two peas in a pod.Ditzcon is a complete waste of time.He doesnt believe in ANY government conspiracy no matter how much the evidence proves it to be bullshit such as 9/11.

if you read the ACTUAL FUCKING REPORT you will see what the JCS signed off on was a PRELIMINARY report
not an ACTUAL plan

You completely ignored the fact it is documented the signed plans were proposed to McNamara. Funny how you only talk about your cherry picked bullshit you whiny little girl.
is it cherry picked if it actually says what i said it does in the ACTUAL FUCKING DOCUMENT???????

you remain a dipshit

The evidence and dna you guys keep citing is pretty weak and if you ever did any actual research you would know why.
yes, real physical evidence is "weak"

:rolleyes:

Candy is a fucking joke. Did you see her try to claim it would have made more sense to pin 9E on Saddam instead of Alkida? ROTFL! Then she said something about afghanistan not getting blamed? Wtf? Lol. Diver is just a whiner...his favorite hobby is using the rep button to remind everyone how childish he is and you're right, he completely ignores facts.

However, I have to point out your constant accusations about people being paid stooges is......whacky. Unless you have factual evidence of a poster being on a payroll that accusation only hurts those who question 9E.
how ironic for someone that refuses to READ THE FUCKING ACTUAL REPORT

and btw, rep is meaningless, and its only a peer review system
you just suck

I've read the documents. That is why I said the JCS signed them and then I provided a link to back that up and you simply ignored it because you are a coward.

Real physical evidence is not weak. Most of what you guys cite is nothing but a rumor and I will prove it with one simple question:

How many time change parts from Flt 77 were confirmed? (at least half of you don't know what a time change part is so this should be fun)

Real physical evidence is not weak. Most of what you guys cite is nothing but a rumor and I will prove it with one simple question:

How many time change parts from Flt 77 were confirmed? (at least half of you don't know what a time change part is so this should be fun)

not an ACTUAL plan

is it cherry picked if it actually says what i said it does in the ACTUAL FUCKING DOCUMENT???????

you remain a dipshit

You're cherry picking by ignoring the link I provided showing the JCS had written approval of the plans. My claim was the JCS signed off on the documents to put them in play and that is what I've proven. All you've done is play the preliminary strawman shit. Grow up and address all the facts, not only the ones you want to cherry pick.

Not all who question 9E hold the same views. That is your ignorance making another appearance.

Why don't you enlighten us on the "sheer number" of people it would require by explaining a false flag op? I'm guessing you'll dodge that like everything else that scares you. Fucking drop school rejects always wanna be the tough and you fit the profile nearly perfectly.

Terral said "thousands and thousands" and it was remarkable because it marked the first time that he ever said anything that is correct.

If you have remote controlled aircraft; you would have to have have access to Military satellites. There are only a few places in the nation where you can do that uplink. There are probably even fewer persons who have that access and it usually requires commands and counter commands to do such a thing because, obviously, milsats are not usually stationed over the Continental United States. You'd have to have that access, that clearance, and of course the 'nads to keep it quiet going on 10 years now. That would require someone to boot up the computer and then more than one person to access the hardware and then to cover it up. And then you have the Russians, French, and other countries that have space technology that would probably see a bird moving on their scopes. Are you willing to say that the Russians, French, and others are keeping quiet?
But lets keep it local for right now; everybody who keeps tabs on the birds has to be kept quiet. Likely that is about 50 people right there at Cheyenne Mountain alone not to mention the military installations at the Pentagon and lord knows where else.. What about NASA in Houston; you don't think they're going to notice a military satellite being moved over the NE United States? Plus there are teh space centers in California, Alabama, Forida, and Mississippi. So there are a number of people at NASA that you'll have to pay off too. So you're looking at hundreds right there who were complicit on that day and have been complicit since then; nobody in the entire apparatus uttering a peep.

So the remote control planes "false flag operation" is out the door and can't possibly happen. Not that you endorse that--you don't endorse anything; right? You're entire contribution is to swear up and down the 9/11 Commission Report is wrong but give no reasons why it is wrong and supply nothing in it's place. A typical twoofer; contrary but absolutely unable to tell us why; in short you're crying for attention.

Last edited:

thus more proof that fucking moronic troofer spend more time on minutia and forget the big picture

btw, a time change part is a part that must be replaced after time in service

fuck off troofer

You didn't know what they were either, dipshit. Not until you pulled this work of fiction up:

Physics911, by Scientific Panel Investigating Nine-Eleven, 9/11/2001

Seriously, you're not fooling anybody. But you are making an asshat of yourself, and are definitely fun to laugh at!

Notice how once again it's a written piece from some alzheimered inflicted retired crackpot.

I was a Crew Chief on Cobras so time change parts are nothing new to me. Got any other dumbass remarks to make? (lol...going by your posts so far I am guessing you have a lot more idiotic assumptions)

you remain a dipshit

You're cherry picking by ignoring the link I provided showing the JCS had written approval of the plans. My claim was the JCS signed off on the documents to put them in play and that is what I've proven. All you've done is play the preliminary strawman shit. Grow up and address all the facts, not only the ones you want to cherry pick.
your link was to an ABC report where the REPORTER said what you claimed
not the actual document which I linked to

You didn't know what they were either, dipshit. Not until you pulled this work of fiction up:

Physics911, by Scientific Panel Investigating Nine-Eleven, 9/11/2001

Seriously, you're not fooling anybody. But you are making an asshat of yourself, and are definitely fun to laugh at!

Notice how once again it's a written piece from some alzheimered inflicted retired crackpot.

I was a Crew Chief on Cobras so time change parts are nothing new to me. Got any other dumbass remarks to make? (lol...going by your posts so far I am guessing you have a lot more idiotic assumptions)

Oh here we have another "former this" trying to validate this bogus conspiracy.

Look dumbass, why don't you just cut to the chase and tell us ALL how this conspiracy unfolded. Who was involved. Why were they involved. How are they covering it up. Why would they commit such an act?

Come on man, you claim to know it all so, lay it all out there for us, once and for all.

We'll be waiting!

:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

Terral said "thousands and thousands" and it was remarkable because it marked the first time that he ever said anything that is correct.

If you have remote controlled aircraft; you would have to have have access to Military satellites. There are only a few places in the nation where you can do that uplink. There are probably even fewer persons who have that access and it usually requires commands and counter commands to do such a thing because, obviously, milsats are not usually stationed over the Continental United States. You'd have to have that access, that clearance, and of course the 'nads to keep it quiet going on 10 years now. That would require someone to boot up the computer and then more than one person to access the hardware and then to cover it up. And then you have the Russians, French, and other countries that have space technology that would probably see a bird moving on their scopes. Are you willing to say that the Russians, French, and others are keeping quiet?
But lets keep it local for right now; everybody who keeps tabs on the birds has to be kept quiet. Likely that is about 50 people right there at Cheyenne Mountain alone not to mention the military installations at the Pentagon and lord knows where else.. What about NASA in Houston; you don't think they're going to notice a military satellite being moved over the NE United States? Plus there are teh space centers in California, Alabama, Forida, and Mississippi. So there are a number of people at NASA that you'll have to pay off too. So you're looking at hundreds right there who were complicit on that day and have been complicit since then; nobody in the entire apparatus uttering a peep.

So the remote control planes "false flag operation" is out the door and can't possibly happen. Not that you endorse that--you don't endorse anything; right? You're entire contribution is to swear up and down the 9/11 Commission Report is wrong but give no reasons why it is wrong and supply nothing in it's place. A typical twoofer; contrary but absolutely unable to tell us why; in short you're crying for attention.

This is another example of you outright lying. WJ was talking about how many it would take to pull off a FF. (never mind he never qualified that, like you). What Terral said was "including disinfo agents." He didn't say it would take that many to do the physical attack but I'm quite used to your camp swimming in dishonesty.

Btw, did you ever respond to post 114?

I don't know what a time change part is. Please explain it.

I do know that bodies of passengers were found at the Pentagon. Since most of them did not have authorization to be there; one has to surmize that they were brought there on Flight 77. Unless you want to involve:

The victim's families in your conspiracy;
The morticians at Dover in your conspiracy
The investigators from the Arlington Fire Department in your conspiracy.
The CSI investigators from the FBI in your conspiracy.
The CSI investigators from the Pentagon in your conspiracy.
The CSI investigators from Virginia State Police are in on the conspiracy.
The CSI investigators from the secret service are in on your conspiracy (Rummy's detail).

Earlier you were fantasizing that it wouldn't take many people to pull off this worldwide false flag operatoin; you're involving 7 entities who had first hand knowledge of JUST the bodies; Let alone the

NTSB investigators;
Pentagon First Responders.
Just average folk helping out.

Additionally, you'd have to do something to keep the air traffic controllers at Reagan National quiet who tracked the aircraft; the regional Air Traffic Controllers who tracked 77 over rural parts of Ohio, WVA, and VA. Renee May's mother who got a phone call from her daughter, and Ted Olson; the Solicitor General of the United States because lord knows, if you're going to have a false flag, you have to include the Solicitor General before you do anything else.

Additionally, you have to account for the five light poles that were knocked down just prior to an explosion at the Pentagon--an explosion whose physical traits of color and dimension--are very near perfect in the way it matches two plane crashes in New York on the same day. The light poles were far enough apart as to where it would require a plane to knock down poles on either side of a span of over 100 feet on the approach angle.

So if you want to play the "Flight 77 didn't hit the Pentagon" game, you're involving tons more people.

Forum List

Back