High School Physics solve 9/11

Iam laughing at you because you're so pathetic you have to take posts and edit them out of context then lie about what people have said.

you are now claiming you didnt say it?!! :lol:
you are a fucking moron.

dude, the fucking link to your original post is still there. anyone that wants to read your entire rambling and barley coherent post can simply click on the little arrow next to "Quote: Originally Posted by CurveLight"

but i doubt anyone gives a fuck about your opinions enough to click it.:cuckoo:

Lol.....you're so fucking sad.

Hey curvelight,any chance you can open your pm box that you have closed? I have a question from a continuing question to ask you that I asked you back when you WERE taking pm's.

good comeback. you really proved that the false flag and inside job hoaxes make sense. thanks for playing and feel free to take home one of our lovely consolation prizes....

factoids the Troofers consistently lie about. They insist the lake is 4 miles away. It is only a mile and a half away.
They insist large quantities of stuff was found in there that couldn't have traveled that far. Most of what was found in the lake was paper and light weight material that could be airborne in a gentle breeze.

They invert the direction of the wind as from the lake, instead it was toward the lake. The wind was 12-15mph.

factoids the Troofers consistently lie about. They insist the lake is 4 miles away. It is only a mile and a half away.
They insist large quantities of stuff was found in there that couldn't have traveled that far. Most of what was found in the lake was paper and light weight material that could be airborne in a gentle breeze.

They invert the direction of the wind as from the lake, instead it was toward the lake. The wind was 12-15mph.
troofers have no interest in truth, thats what i refuse to call them "truthers"

As I have explained many times, Northwoods was a contingency plan that was never seriously considered for use. There are tens of thousands of plans at the pentagon, some even for us to invade Canada. They are all meaningless.

It was not a contingency plan and all the joint chiefs signed off on it to put it in play. Why you work so hard to spin? What do you fear?

really? so what was the date they actually executed this plan? :lol:

I never said they executed the plan. I said the joint chiefs signed off to put it in play. Iow, they approved of the plan. Their sigs were required to take it to the next level. You have no idea how much I would enjoy having this discussion with someone like you face to face. Unfortunately, since you're cowards you don't try anything so fucking dumb until you're in the safety of your mommy's house. You're exactly like that michael bolton character from office space....especially the scene where he's playing rap until he sees a black guy then he turns it down. Well, that guy is probably much more honest than you but we all get the clear picture.

It was not a contingency plan and all the joint chiefs signed off on it to put it in play. Why you work so hard to spin? What do you fear?

I never said they executed the plan. I said the joint chiefs signed off to put it in play. Iow, they approved of the plan. Their sigs were required to take it to the next level. You have no idea how much I would enjoy having this discussion with someone like you face to face. Unfortunately, since you're cowards you don't try anything so fucking dumb until you're in the safety of your mommy's house. You're exactly like that michael bolton character from office space....especially the scene where he's playing rap until he sees a black guy then he turns it down. Well, that guy is probably much more honest than you but we all get the clear picture.
why do you lie so much

http://www.gwu.edu/~nsarchiv/news/20010430/doc1.pdf
anyone can read the actual document and see that you are lying

good comeback. you really proved that the false flag and inside job hoaxes make sense. thanks for playing and feel free to take home one of our lovely consolation prizes....

Lol.....like I would feel it is a loss if someone like you disagrees. ROTFL! I did explain why Candy's analysis was silly but for some reason you purposefully misquoted me then brought up missiles and towers which has absolutely nothing to do with my post. Bah. You don't care about honesty and you know it.

why do you lie so much

As usual you're clueless. I said all the Joint Chiefs signed off on them to put it in play and that is exactly what happened:

"The plans had the written approval of all of the Joint Chiefs of Staff and were presented to President Kennedy's defense secretary, Robert McNamara, in March 1962. But they apparently were rejected by the civilian leadership and have gone undisclosed for nearly40 years."
abcnews.go.com/US/story?id=92662&page=1

You guys are such a joke.

why do you lie so much

As usual you're clueless. I said all the Joint Chiefs signed off on them to put it in play and that is exactly what happened:

"The plans had the written approval of all of the Joint Chiefs of Staff and were presented to President Kennedy's defense secretary, Robert McNamara, in March 1962. But they apparently were rejected by the civilian leadership and have gone undisclosed for nearly40 years."

if you read the ACTUAL FUCKING DOCUMENT you will see it was ONLY A PRELIMINARY REPORT

you are such a fucking pathetic loser

why do you lie so much

if you read the ACTUAL FUCKING DOCUMENT you will see it was ONLY A PRELIMINARY REPORT

Lol.....is that your spin? A "preliminary" report? Rotfl!

is it "spin" if its what the actual document says??

i say no
but its typical for a fucking moronic troofer like YOU to ignore the facts

i say no

From my link:

"The Joint Chiefs at the time were headed by Eisenhower appointee Army Gen. Lyman L. Lemnitzer, who, with the signed plans in hand made a pitch to McNamara on March 13, 1962, recommending Operation Northwoods be run by the military."

Is it just me or does that say "signed plans?" What you fail to grasp is it doesn't matter if you try to hide behind your bullshit "preliminary" garbage. The Joint Chiefs all approved the plans as I stated and have proven. The fact is they tried to get the plans approved by the Kennedy admin so let's watch you embarrass yourself some more and preach about ignoring facts.

...the fact that nobody can explain why the third trade center building just fell for no reason.

First off, it's not a fact. Next, there are many professional engineers and architects who have explained why tower 7 fell, and last off...it didn't fall for "no reason".

-TSO

How many years did it take to try and offer a public explanation?

You would think that if this were some deep dark conspiracy that hundreds (if not thousands) of people were part of, they would have had a public report available within hours or days of the attack.

-TSO

Hey curvelight,any chance you can open your pm box that you have closed? I have a question from a continuing question to ask you that I asked you back when you WERE taking pm's.

Sorry, leaving that puppy alone...too many psychos on this board. But please feel free to start a thread as I'm sure there's nothing so sensitive we can't openly discuss it.

First off, it's not a fact. Next, there are many professional engineers and architects who have explained why tower 7 fell, and last off...it didn't fall for "no reason".

-TSO

You would think that if this were some deep dark conspiracy that hundreds (if not thousands) of people were part of, they would have had a public report available within hours or days of the attack.

-TSO

i say no

From my link:

"The Joint Chiefs at the time were headed by Eisenhower appointee Army Gen. Lyman L. Lemnitzer, who, with the signed plans in hand made a pitch to McNamara on March 13, 1962, recommending Operation Northwoods be run by the military."

Is it just me or does that say "signed plans?" What you fail to grasp is it doesn't matter if you try to hide behind your bullshit "preliminary" garbage. The Joint Chiefs all approved the plans as I stated and have proven. The fact is they tried to get the plans approved by the Kennedy admin so let's watch you embarrass yourself some more and preach about ignoring facts.
READ THE ACTUAL FUCKING REPORT

dipshit

i say no

From my link:

READ THE ACTUAL FUCKING REPORT

dipshit

Lol....like I figured. You ignore the facts when they show your ignorance. We could get into your "preliminary" strawman and point out how protocol deems plans submitted for approval as "preliminary" but why waste any more time? I said the Joint Chiefs signed off on them and I've proven that. Anything else is your typical tampon tilt-a-whirl crybaby shit.

Forum List

Back