High School Physics solve 9/11

You didn't know what they were either, dipshit. Not until you pulled this work of fiction up:

Physics911, by Scientific Panel Investigating Nine-Eleven, 9/11/2001

Seriously, you're not fooling anybody. But you are making an asshat of yourself, and are definitely fun to laugh at!

Notice how once again it's a written piece from some alzheimered inflicted retired crackpot.

I was a Crew Chief on Cobras so time change parts are nothing new to me. Got any other dumbass remarks to make? (lol...going by your posts so far I am guessing you have a lot more idiotic assumptions)

Oh here we have another "former this" trying to validate this bogus conspiracy.

Look dumbass, why don't you just cut to the chase and tell us ALL how this conspiracy unfolded. Who was involved. Why were they involved. How are they covering it up. Why would they commit such an act?

Come on man, you claim to know it all so, lay it all out there for us, once and for all.

We'll be waiting!

:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

I never claimed to know it all as I simply pointed out why time change parts are nothing new to me. So to try and hide your dumbass remarks you lie about what I have said because you know the other children in your camp will never call you out for fucking up. Soon as you feel the tiniest bit threatened you fucking cry like a little bitch. ***** like you are a joke.

I was a Crew Chief on Cobras so time change parts are nothing new to me. Got any other dumbass remarks to make? (lol...going by your posts so far I am guessing you have a lot more idiotic assumptions)

Look dumbass, why don't you just cut to the chase and tell us ALL how this conspiracy unfolded. Who was involved. Why were they involved. How are they covering it up. Why would they commit such an act?

Come on man, you claim to know it all so, lay it all out there for us, once and for all.

We'll be waiting!

:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

I never claimed to know it all as I simply pointed out why time change parts are nothing new to me. So to try and hide your dumbass remarks you lie about what I have said because you know the other children in your camp will never call you out for fucking up. Soon as you feel the tiniest bit threatened you fucking cry like a little bitch. ***** like you are a joke.

Your silly insults make me chuckle. Your parents must be REAL proud that they not only raised a moron, they raised one who can't properly cuss. :lol::lol:

We'll be waiting!

So cutting to the chase, you're admitting that you have no theories as to how, when, or why.

Thanks for playing!......You lose!

So, save yourself some face, buddy. Tell us what the change out parts had to do with your ridiculous conspiracy.

It's quite funny, but whenever you ask these clowns to explain, they fall into attack mode, and never offer up anything valid.

Here's a new conspiracy for ya' to latch onto.

It was I who killed JFK. Now, in November of '63 I was a 5 month old fetus but, I was trained by the CIA to kill. With help from Castro, the mob, the FBI, and Ted Kennedy (he drove the getaway car) we were able to pull off the perfect crime. Although TK almost compromised the mission when he drove off an overpass, we were able to recover and make our getaway. Yep, I was back in my mothers womb by 4:00 pm that afternoon, popped a cold one and did a personal toast to the success of our mission.

Now, investigate that conspiracy!

We'll be waiting!

So cutting to the chase, you're admitting that you have no theories as to how, when, or why.

Thanks for playing!......You lose!

So, save yourself some face, buddy. Tell us what the change out parts had to do with your ridiculous conspiracy.

It's quite funny, but whenever you ask these clowns to explain, they fall into attack mode, and never offer up anything valid.

Here's a new conspiracy for ya' to latch onto.

It was I who killed JFK. Now, in November of '63 I was a 5 month old fetus but, I was trained by the CIA to kill. With help from Castro, the mob, the FBI, and Ted Kennedy (he drove the getaway car) we were able to pull off the perfect crime. Although TK almost compromised the mission when he drove off an overpass, we were able to recover and make our getaway. Yep, I was back in my mothers womb by 4:00 pm that afternoon, popped a cold one and did a personal toast to the success of our mission.

Now, investigate that conspiracy!

He's the first to admit he has nothing.

You didn't know what they were either, dipshit. Not until you pulled this work of fiction up:

Physics911, by Scientific Panel Investigating Nine-Eleven, 9/11/2001

Seriously, you're not fooling anybody. But you are making an asshat of yourself, and are definitely fun to laugh at!

Notice how once again it's a written piece from some alzheimered inflicted retired crackpot.

We'll be waiting!

the reason the it is former NORAD directors and presidential advisor's etc is because as active duty officers they have careers to be concerned with and ae not free top speak out of the chain of command..dont pretend there are not risk to any active duty officer or government researcher that speaks out

Hi Corn:

I don't know what a time change part is. Please explain it.
You have numerous parts in your car that require replacing from time to time like the fuel pump, alternator, brakes, master cylinder, etc.. If the fuel pump goes, then you pull over and call a tow truck. However, commercial airliners cannot pull over and wait for a tow truck. Therefore, all commercial airliners have 'time-change parts' that are changed according to hours of use. These parts have serial numbers recorded in log books that allow crime scene investigators to identify any commercial airliner in fifteen minutes after cool down. Read through Colonel George Nelson's 9/11 Testimony to realize our Govt has turned over NO 'time-change parts' to prove possession of ANY 9/11 Jetliner.

Physics911: Colonel George Nelson

BTW, the Jet parts found at the Pentagon match the time-change parts for a decommissioned A-3 Skywarrior Navy Jet (story and story and story).

GL,

Terral

Last edited:

We'll be waiting!

the reason the it is former NORAD directors and presidential advisor's etc is because as active duty officers they have careers to be concerned with and ae not free top speak out of the chain of command..dont pretend there are not risk to any active duty officer or government researcher that speaks out
Oh, so you're trying to say that not one of those military officers would give up their careers and meager paycheck to make millions by providing the proof?

Give me a fucking break!

Hi Corn:

You have numerous parts in your car that require replacing from time to time like the fuel pump, alternator, brakes, master cylinder, etc.. If the fuel pump goes, then you pull over and call a tow truck. However, commercial airliners cannot pull over and wait for a tow truck. Therefore, all commercial airliners have 'time-change parts' that are changed according to hours of use. These parts have serial numbers recorded in log books that allow crime scene investigators to identify any commercial airliner in fifteen minutes after cool down. Read through Colonel George Nelson's 9/11 Testimony to realize our Govt has turned over NO 'time-change parts' to prove possession of ANY 9/11 Jetliner.

Physics911: Colonel George Nelson

BTW, the Jet parts found at the Pentagon match the time-change parts for a decommissioned A-3 Skywarrior Navy Jet (story and story and story).

GL,

Terral

Your "story" references are all to whackjob twoofer websites. Nobody in their right mind would believe them or you.

757 Wreckage was found in and around the Pentagon.
No missile wreckage was found at the Pentagon
Passengers of AA77 remains were found at the Pentagon.
A missile cannot knock down five light poles.

Consider yourself debunked once again.

Oh, so you're trying to say that not one of those military officers would give up their careers and meager paycheck to make millions by providing the proof?

Give me a fucking break!

And of course their officer duties and oaths they took are so subjective.... LOL.

This is important because in about five posts or so, there will be one of those dumb fucks who will quote an ex-military person as some sort of expert even though they were born under the Coolidge Administration and have been out of the military for decades in some cases. Amazingly--according to the twoofers--they don't give two shits about the country while their on active duty and drawing a modest paycheck--but somehow once they retire, they become fucking patriots once they are no longer encumbered by that modest paycheck.

Last edited:

We'll be waiting!

Give me a fucking break!

you make bizarre assumptions that they would make millions for speaking out instead of suffer for it..and if they gave up their careers fools such as yourself would just spin it into ...they are a former this or that and and slander them with accusations of Alzheimers..

yes, real physical evidence is "weak"

:rolleyes:

Real physical evidence is not weak. Most of what you guys cite is nothing but a rumor and I will prove it with one simple question:

How many time change parts from Flt 77 were confirmed? (at least half of you don't know what a time change part is so this should be fun)

I do know that bodies of passengers were found at the Pentagon. Since most of them did not have authorization to be there; one has to surmize that they were brought there on Flight 77. Unless you want to involve:

The victim's families in your conspiracy;
The morticians at Dover in your conspiracy
The investigators from the Arlington Fire Department in your conspiracy.
The CSI investigators from the FBI in your conspiracy.
The CSI investigators from the Pentagon in your conspiracy.
The CSI investigators from Virginia State Police are in on the conspiracy.
The CSI investigators from the secret service are in on your conspiracy (Rummy's detail).

Earlier you were fantasizing that it wouldn't take many people to pull off this worldwide false flag operatoin; you're involving 7 entities who had first hand knowledge of JUST the bodies; Let alone the

NTSB investigators;
Pentagon First Responders.
Just average folk helping out.

Additionally, you'd have to do something to keep the air traffic controllers at Reagan National quiet who tracked the aircraft; the regional Air Traffic Controllers who tracked 77 over rural parts of Ohio, WVA, and VA. Renee May's mother who got a phone call from her daughter, and Ted Olson; the Solicitor General of the United States because lord knows, if you're going to have a false flag, you have to include the Solicitor General before you do anything else.

Additionally, you have to account for the five light poles that were knocked down just prior to an explosion at the Pentagon--an explosion whose physical traits of color and dimension--are very near perfect in the way it matches two plane crashes in New York on the same day. The light poles were far enough apart as to where it would require a plane to knock down poles on either side of a span of over 100 feet on the approach angle.

So if you want to play the "Flight 77 didn't hit the Pentagon" game, you're involving tons more people.

Aren't you the dumbass that didn't know afghanistan got blamed for 9E? You sure you want to keep embarrassing yourself?

On 9E NOBODY tracked flight 77 for 35 straight minutes. Basic fact you are ignorant of.

Then you bring up the two phone calls.....an issue that has already been discussed and you cannot prove either call came from flight 77. Isn't that a bit odd? Don't phone companies usually a silly thing like keep close records of calls? Yet for that flight nobody, including the FBI has been able to produce the evidence. Don't you guys usually scream about physical evidence? Lol.

Yet, you completely ignore the simple question in my post and try to distract. Your laundry list bullshit doesn't work.....especially when it has blatantly false claims.

Lt. Col. Robert Bowman, PhD, U.S. Air Force (ret) – Director of Advanced Space Programs Development under Presidents Ford and Carter. U.S. Air Force fighter pilot with over 100 combat missions. (PhD in Aeronautics and Nuclear Engineering, Cal Tech). Former Head of the Department of Aeronautical Engineering and Assistant Dean at the U.S. Air Force Institute of Technology. 22-year Air Force career. Also taught Mathematics and English at the University of Southern California, the University of Maryland, and Phillips University.
Member: Political Leaders for 9/11 Truth Association Statement:

"Scholars and professionals with various kinds of expertise---including architects, engineers, firefighters, intelligence officers, lawyers, medical professionals, military officers, philosophers, religious leaders, physical scientists, and pilots---have spoken out about radical discrepancies between the official account of the 9/11 attacks and what they, as independent researchers, have learned.

They have established beyond any reasonable doubt that the official account of 9/11 is false and that, therefore, the official “investigations” have really been cover-up operations.

Thus far, however, there has been no response from political leaders in Washington or, for that matter, in other capitals around the world. Our organization, Political Leaders for 9/11 Truth, has been formed to help bring about such a response.

We believe that the truth about 9/11 needs to be exposed now---not in 50 years as a footnote in the history books---so the policies that have been based on the Bush-Cheney administration’s interpretation of the 9/11 attacks can be changed.

We are, therefore, calling for a new, independent investigation of 9/11 that takes account of evidence that has been documented by independent researchers but thus far ignored by governments and the mainstream media."

Video 9/11/04: "A lot of these pieces of information, taken together, prove that the official story, the official conspiracy theory of 9/11 is a bunch of hogwash. It’s impossible. … There’s a second group of facts having to do with the cover up. … Taken together these things prove that high levels of our government don’t want us to know what happened and who’s responsible.…

Who gained from 9/11? Who covered up crucial information about 9/11? And who put out the patently false stories about 9/11 in the first place? When you take those three things together, I think the case is pretty clear that it’s highly placed individuals in the administration with all roads passing through Dick Cheney.

I think the very kindest thing that we can say about George W. Bush and all the people in the U.S. Government that have been involved in this massive cover-up, the very kindest thing we can say is that they were aware of impending attacks and let them happen. Now some people will say that’s much too kind, however even that is high treason and conspiracy to commit murder." http://video.go

Capt. Daniel Davis, U.S. Army – Former U.S. Army Air Defense Officer and NORAD Tac Director. Decorated with the Bronze Star and the Soldiers Medal for bravery under fire and the Purple Heart for injuries sustained in Viet Nam. Also served in the Army Air Defense Command as Nike Missile Battery Control Officer for the Chicago-Milwaukee Defense Area. Founder and former CEO of Turbine Technology Services Corp., a turbine (jet engine) services and maintenance company (15 years). Former Senior Manager at General Electric Turbine (jet) Engine Division (15 years). Private pilot.

Statement to this website 3/23/07: "As a former General Electric Turbine engineering specialist and manager and then CEO of a turbine engineering company, I can guarantee that none of the high tech, high temperature alloy engines on any of the four planes that crashed on 9/11 would be completely destroyed, burned, shattered or melted in any crash or fire. Wrecked, yes, but not destroyed. Where are all of those engines, particularly at the Pentagon? If jet powered aircraft crashed on 9/11, those engines, plus wings and tail assembly, would be there.

Additionally, in my experience as an officer in NORAD as a Tactical Director for the Chicago-Milwaukee Air Defense and as a current private pilot, there is no way that an aircraft on instrument flight plans (all commercial flights are IFR) would not be intercepted when they deviate from their flight plan, turn off their transponders, or stop communication with Air Traffic Control. No way! With very bad luck, perhaps one could slip by, but no there's no way all four of them could!

Finally, going over the hill and highway and crashing into the Pentagon right at the wall/ground interface is nearly impossible for even a small slow single engine airplane and no way for a 757. Maybe the best pilot in the world could accomplish that but not these unskilled "terrorists".

Attempts to obscure facts by calling them a "Conspiracy Theory" does not change the truth. It seems, "Something is rotten in the State."

Editor's note: For more information on the impact at the Pentagon, see General Stubblebine, Colonel Nelson, Commander Muga, Lt. Col. Kwiatkowski, Lt. Col. Latas, Major Rokke, Capt. Wittenberg, Barbara Honegger, April Gallop, Colonel Bunel, and Steve DeChiaro.

Statement in support of Architects and Engineers petition:

"The government conspiracy theory does not hold up to scrutiny. As a professional with over 30 years experience working with gas turbines (jet engines) and fuels - kerosene (jet fuel) does not burn in any open flame hot enough to effect steel - well under 1000 deg F. Also bogus are the explanations regarding why no planes were intercepted. SOP [Standard Operating Procedure] is they are always, always intercepted if they stray off course and/or turn off the transponder like these flights all did. No command decision needed. Has our government ever been untruthful to us?" AE911Truth

Dwain Deets, MS Physics, MS Eng – Former Director, Aerospace Projects, NASA Dryden Flight Research Center. Before this appointment, he served as Director, Research Engineering Division at Dryden. Recipient of the NASA Exceptional Service Award and the Presidential Meritorious Rank Award in the Senior Executive Service (1988). Selected presenter of the Wright Brothers Lectureship in Aeronautics, a distinguished speaking engagement sponsored by the American Institute of Aeronautics and Astronautics (AIAA) (1986). Included in "Who's Who in Science and Engineering" 1993 - 2000. Former Chairman of the Aerospace Control and Guidance Systems Committee of the Society of Automotive Engineers. Former Member, AIAA Committee on Society and Aerospace Technology. 37 year NASA career.
Statement in support of Architects and Engineers petition:

"The many visual images (massive structural members being hurled horizontally, huge pyroclastic clouds, etc.) leave no doubt in my mind explosives were involved [in the destruction of the World Trade Center]." AE911Truth

Signatory: Petition requesting a reinvestigation of 9/11, signed by more than 1,000 Architects and Engineers:

"On Behalf of the People of the United States of America, the undersigned Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth and affiliates hereby petition for, and demand, a truly independent investigation with subpoena power in order to uncover the full truth surrounding the events of 9/11/01 - specifically the collapse of the World Trade Center Towers and Building 7. We believe that there is sufficient doubt about the official story and therefore that the 9/11 investigation must be re-opened and must include a full inquiry into the possible use of explosives that may have been the actual cause behind the destruction of the World Trade Center Towers and WTC Building 7." Sign the Petition

Patriots Question 9/11 - Responsible Criticism of the 9/11 Commission Report

Last edited:

Give me a fucking break!

you make bizarre assumptions that they would make millions for speaking out instead of suffer for it..and if they gave up their careers fools such as yourself would just spin it into ...they are a former this or that and and slander them with accusations of Alzheimers..
Look man, the oath requires a military member to defend against all enemies, "foreign and DOMESTIC"

Now, if our government purposely rammed planes into buildings, thereby resulting in the deaths of our fellow citizens, the government would immediately become
"domestic enemies", requiring our military to take action.

So, what you are saying is that out of ALL those in the military who would have had to have been involved, not one of them would have stood up and respected the solemn oath they VOLUNTARILY took?

That's pure fucking bullshit, and YOU KNOW IT!

Christ, you people are fucking nutjobs to the core!:cuckoo:

is it cherry picked if it actually says what i said it does in the ACTUAL FUCKING DOCUMENT???????

you remain a dipshit

You're cherry picking by ignoring the link I provided showing the JCS had written approval of the plans. My claim was the JCS signed off on the documents to put them in play and that is what I've proven. All you've done is play the preliminary strawman shit. Grow up and address all the facts, not only the ones you want to cherry pick.
your link was to an ABC report where the REPORTER said what you claimed
not the actual document which I linked to

Actually no, it was from a book that has copies of the documents you dumb fuck. What other bullshit do you want to try? Please explain how your "Preliminary" strawman means anything? Does it means the plans were never written? No. Does it mean the JCS never signed them? No. Does it mean the plans were never submitted to the JFK Administration for approval? No. So aside from your whiny distraction your "Preliminary" bullshit is as fucking useless as you are. Wait. No. You are more useless.

Aren't you the dumbass that didn't know afghanistan got blamed for 9E?
First of all, it is spelled Afghanistan fry daddy, not afghanistan. Tomorrow when you're back in school, ask Ms. Roberts to go over the rules for proper nouns once more. You apparently slept that day in class.

Secondly, no; it wasn't me; the Taliban was blamed for harboring Al Queda.

You sure you want to keep embarrassing yourself?
Doesn't seem to stop you.
I'm curious, do your "friends" know your views on 9/11? I'm betting you haven't told them--likely because you have no friends.

Are you accusing the Mayes of lying; yes or no.

Give me a fucking break!

Look man, the oath requires a military member to defend against all enemies, "foreign and DOMESTIC"

Now, if our government purposely rammed planes into buildings, thereby resulting in the deaths of our fellow citizens, the government would immediately become

So, what you are saying is that out of ALL those in the military who would have had to have been involved, not one of them would have stood up and respected the solemn oath they VOLUNTARILY took?

That's a complete nonsequitur you ignorant hick.

How so, nutjob?

Aren't you the dumbass that didn't know afghanistan got blamed for 9E?
First of all, it is spelled Afghanistan fry daddy, not afghanistan. Tomorrow when you're back in school, ask Ms. Roberts to go over the rules for proper nouns once more. You apparently slept that day in class.

Secondly, no; it wasn't me; the Taliban was blamed for harboring Al Queda.

You sure you want to keep embarrassing yourself?
Doesn't seem to stop you.
I'm curious, do your "friends" know your views on 9/11? I'm betting you haven't told them--likely because you have no friends.

Are you accusing the Mayes of lying; yes or no.

This is why you're so pathetic. First you bitch because I didn't use a capital A for afghanistan! ROTFL!

Then you're so embarrassed that you didn't know for 35 minutes NOBODY was tracking flight77 on 9E so you edit the shit out of my post to try and hide your own stupidity.

You guys are just lying piss drinking cowards and you just confirmed what I said earlier that you are not able to honestly debate. And your insane fucking obsession with fast food joints is hilarious! Is it because your rank **** always smells like the trash bins at Long John Silver's?

The fact that you believe so many in our military, who would have had to have been involved in the cover-up, would just keep their mouths shut, clearly deems your claim of military service completely null and void.

God, I hate fucking posers!

How so, nutjob?
it isnt, but hes too fucking stupid to know

Forum List

Back