High School Physics solve 9/11

Wicked Jester you want to know what a poser does? They talk about accolades they never accomplished. You are an absolute poser. I bet you have never had a gun in your hand before in your life. Let me tell you something you phony "Ranger" if you would of done all of the crap you said you did... You wouldn't try to use it in a cheap ass pawn to try to impress a stranger over the internet. Don't worry Mr. Ranger, when you die you can visit your imaginary friends that died in the war. Hell, while your there, say hi to Mcveigh while your at it. You F**king loser.

You quote this...
When the top chunk of Mt. St. Helens turned into a cloud of dust,...

Then you quote this...
Like an Example problem in Physics homework, multiply the massive weight of the rock times how far it flew against gravity's energy forcing it down to the ground. Weight x distance x gravity, is the energy number

Then this...
The same calculation makes a fact that 8.5 KT of energy force expanded the dust cloud of pulverized concrete which came out of each Twin Tower on 9/11 and spread across Manhattan's buildings and streets an inch thick, or more.

Then this...
Same as if you have a book on the table, and you push it off the edge so it drops on a weight scale. When it hits the scale, it scores the same (energy) force of gravity pushing its fall, every time, whether or not the book is on fire. Instead of a book, if you use a balloon full of water, the force measured when it falls down on the scale is the same, every time, whether the water is liquid or solid ice. And, if you know how tall the table is, and you know the weight of the book or water balloon, you can calculate the pounds of force the scale is going to show under the falling object and have that answer before you push the weight off the table.

Then this...
Each Twin Tower dust cloud measured 8.5 KT of (energy) force spreading out of the building. But only 0.1 KT of gravity pushed each building, straight down. This Action is NOT equal Reaction and was as if you dropped a 1 Ton book off the table and the scale measured 85 Tons hit it.

Just a couple of questions since you seem to have a "firm grasp" on high school physics.

1. Why are you quoting an article that compares the energy of dust clouds to the energy of rocks based on how far they traveled?
2. Since the article you quote shows that "Weight x distance x gravity, is the energy number", can you please give me the weight of the concrete "dust" used in the above equation to see how this person came up with 8.5 KT of energy? How about the distance?

Just curious.

You know what, you don't even need high school math. The govenment poorly covered up major mistakes at 9/11. They allowed terrorist (Knowing they were coming from a tip off) to crash the planes.
If you don't think that the government would kill there own... Explain the false flag ofmiami that was proposed to kennedy and was shot down at the last minute. It is public record that you can see from official government files.
It is a proposal to kennedy to bomb miami and make it look like Cuba. Doesn't that sound familar!
Look up Operation Northwoods
anybody that thinks that our government wouldn't do such a thing... Put that in your pipe and smoke it!
Again, Operation Northwoods.

Hmmm... Read this small portion of this article and you tell me what this sounds like. IT'S 9/11. IF ANYBODY DENIES THIS THEY ARE JUST PLAIN STUPID. THE OFFICIAL DOCUMENTS CAME FROM THE GOVERNMENT. Read it, and then find out how brain washed you are. They are all playing you and you are there pawns.

Operation Northwoods is especially notable in that it included proposals for hijackings and bombings followed by the introduction of phony evidence that would implicate a foreign government.

The plan stated:

"The desired resultant from the execution of this plan would be to place the United States in the apparent position of suffering defensible grievances from a rash and irresponsible government of Cuba and to develop an international image of a Cuban threat to peace in the Western Hemisphere."

You know what, you don't even need high school math. The govenment poorly covered up major mistakes at 9/11. They allowed terrorist (Knowing they were coming from a tip off) to crash the planes.
If you don't think that the government would kill there own... Explain the false flag ofmiami that was proposed to kennedy and was shot down at the last minute. It is public record that you can see from official government files.
It is a proposal to kennedy to bomb miami and make it look like Cuba. Doesn't that sound familar!
anybody that thinks that our government wouldn't do such a thing... Put that in your pipe and smoke it!

As I have explained many times, Northwoods was a contingency plan that was never seriously considered for use. There are tens of thousands of plans at the pentagon, some even for us to invade Canada. They are all meaningless.

Looks like to me this argument of the american people will never stop until the questions are all fully answered..

What rational people do is investigate fully to quell all rumor and to establish facts to work from in determining what really happened.

The ONLY sane thing is an OPEN and Full investigation.

Iam laughing at you because you're so pathetic you have to take posts and edit them out of context then lie about what people have said.

you are now claiming you didnt say it?!! :lol:
you are a fucking moron.

dude, the fucking link to your original post is still there. anyone that wants to read your entire rambling and barley coherent post can simply click on the little arrow next to "Quote: Originally Posted by CurveLight"

but i doubt anyone gives a fuck about your opinions enough to click it.:cuckoo:

are you claiming our government did go through with operation northwoods or didnt? because if you are claiming they didnt go through with it then whats to explain? miami never got bombed. put that up your ass after you get your head out of the way. :lol:

Looks like to me this argument of the american people will never stop until the questions are all fully answered..

What rational people do is investigate fully to quell all rumor and to establish facts to work from in determining what really happened.

We've done that, Though there are some questions remaining. But the main points have been investigated and published in the 9-11 Commissions Report. These guys are yet to offed any Physical evidence to challenge that.

so start one. whats stopping you?

I showed pics from a troofer site.

I have to admit I had not heard that they had fished stuff out of that hole. Bear in mind, that thing was moving at 600+mph when it hit. What was inside was aluminum, plastic and soft tissue. None of which is engineered for 600mph impacts with the ground.

Dive Con is attracted to this section like Jimmy Swaggart to a brothel. He knows it is unhealthy self destructive and he comes here anyway. He hears these arguments on a regular basis, and he gets testy.

Bullshit. He comes here to do nothing but whine. Like fizz, candy, ollie etc. Bunch of pansies who do nothing but pat each other on the back for name calling. Easy to see why too. None of them debate honestly.

exactly thats why this guy is attracted to them cause he is just like them.as i said earlier,this agent here is so hysterical cause he cant even get on the same page with his other disinformation agents on this thread,NONE of them have ever come on here and said that jet fuel can get hot enough to melt steel,they all at least no better than to post THOSE lies.:lol::lol::lol:cracks me up.

exactly.:clap2:

Wonder why no one rants about Flight 93. Now THAT is a conspiracy theory I could get into. There was NO plane in that hole. What happened to it? Where was all the junk, luggage, bodies, etc? Nothing there but a hole. Where was the plane?

:clap2: if you hang around here long enough,you will see where Terral will post a pic of that crash site and ask people around here to explain where the debris from the crash site is and prove it was an airliner that crashed there,only to watch them run off with their tails between their legs and post something just to try and save face in their posts cause their too arrogant to admit the facts the government has no evidence or facts to back up their theorys.:lol:

Wonder why no one rants about Flight 93. Now THAT is a conspiracy theory I could get into. There was NO plane in that hole. What happened to it? Where was all the junk, luggage, bodies, etc? Nothing there but a hole. Where was the plane?

:clap2: if you hang around here long enough,you will see where Terral will post a pic of that crash site and ask people around here to explain where the debris from the crash site is and prove it was an airliner that crashed there,only to watch them run off with their tails between their legs and post something just to try and save face in their posts cause their too arrogant to admit the facts the government has no evidence or facts to back up their theorys.:lol:

you mean the hole he keeps claiming is empty that had all the airplane parts in it?!! :lol:

Flight93Engine.jpg

As I have explained many times, Northwoods was a contingency plan that was never seriously considered for use. There are tens of thousands of plans at the pentagon, some even for us to invade Canada. They are all meaningless.

It was not a contingency plan and all the joint chiefs signed off on it to put it in play. Why you work so hard to spin? What do you fear?

you mean the hole he keeps claiming is empty that had all the airplane parts in it?!! :lol:

Flight93Engine.jpg

What time stamped photos exist for flight 93?

It was not a contingency plan and all the joint chiefs signed off on it to put it in play. Why you work so hard to spin? What do you fear?

really? so what was the date they actually executed this plan? :lol:

thats his job,to post lies and bullshit.if he doesnt,he doesnt get paid by his bosses.

Flight93Engine.jpg

What time stamped photos exist for flight 93?

I notice that agent Fizz doesnt even bother to post the pic terral has posted hundreds of times in the past and try to explain THAT pic.:lol::lol: that pic he posted doesnt prove a damn thing.:lol::lol::lol::cuckoo:

I notice that agent Fizz doesnt even bother to post the pic terral has posted hundreds of times in the past and try to explain THAT pic.:lol::lol: that pic he posted doesnt prove a damn thing.:lol::lol::lol::cuckoo:

what kind of drugs are you on? i post of pic of them pulling a jet engine out of terral's "empty hole" and that doesnt prove a thing? what color is the sky in your world?:cuckoo:

the pic he continually posts of an "empty hole" has airplane parts visible in it!! :lol:

his pic has been explained already. feel free to search back through my posts and find it.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back