High Holy days at the White House

Seems I have already told you that, it was her sexual fantasy about me. It is not the first time she has posted such things.

So your mind automatically goes to her having a sexual fantasy about you? :laughing0301:

Why would you think that? Does she flirt with you otherwise, show that she likes you in any way at all? Where's the logic behind your ASSumption?

So your mind automatically goes to her having a sexual fantasy about you? :laughing0301:
If I had made a comment about her panties being down around her ankles you all would have been on me like white on rice.

Yet you have to defend her with all your being.

Why would you think that? Does she flirt with you otherwise, show that she likes you in any way at all? Where's the logic behind your ASSumption?

I have no idea why people post so many sexual fantasies on this forum. But a lot of people do it, always seemed odd to me.

If I had made a comment about her panties being down around her ankles you all would have been on me like white on rice.

Yet you have to defend her with all your being.

I have no idea why people post so many sexual fantasies on this forum. But a lot of people do it, always seemed odd to me.

I would take it as the insult you meant to convey. I have never seen 'sexual fantasies' on here, so perhaps it's just you and your bizarre interpretation of their posts? :dunno:

I would take it as the insult you meant to convey. I have never seen 'sexual fantasies' on here, so perhaps it's just you and your bizarre interpretation of their posts? :dunno:

I cannot be held responsible for you not paying attention to what is posted.

I guess you buy into the old adage that ignorance is bliss

Just an observation. Enjoy your fantasy world there bub.. lol

Will do, you enjoy your tribe, you all do so well at getting each others back.

Almost enough to make a guy want to sell his soul to a party like you all have done....but not really.

64872cc3368ad64872cc3368ae.jpg

U.S. — The official state religion of the United States entered its High Holy Days today, with worshippers around the nation being called to rededicate themselves in submission and obedience to its holy teachings.

"I am urging all Americans to publicly bend the knee before our sacred rainbow symbol," said President Biden in an address to the nation. "Let us all take the time to feast and pray before our god of prideful human flesh, and before its sacred messengers, the genitals. We are a nation of Pride, blessings be upon its name. Just celebrate it, folks! Not a joke! Ok, can I have my ice cream now?"

Holy prophets in public schools, corporate DEI departments, and Target supermarkets have been dispatched across the land to bear witness to the glories of Pride and destroy the lives of those who refuse to publically worship the vengeful deity. "Blasphemy will not be tolerated," said Divine Elder Mixie Vavoom, (they/them). "We are the eyes and ears of Pride, and we are watching you."

The High Holy Days of Pride will conclude this weekend with 1000 abortions and 1000 gender surgeries performed publically on the steps of the White House.
This little girl was just looking at clothes and Barbies -- but Bullseye the Target Dog had other plans for her.
This slippery slope all started when we gave the negroes equal rights.

When a Mandigo buck marries a white woman, or two queers get married, they are stealing from me.

Will do, you enjoy your tribe, you all do so well at getting each others back.

Almost enough to make a guy want to sell his soul to a party like you all have done....but not really.
You apparently don’t read many of my posts, you sound like a fool. I despise the reps almost as much as I despise the Dems, which I’ve stated many times. :dunno:

This slippery slope all started when we gave the negroes equal rights.

When a Mandigo buck marries a white woman, or two queers get married, they are stealing from me.

That's why your party has waged a century-long campaign to abort as many black babies as possible. You love it.

64872cc3368ad64872cc3368ae.jpg

U.S. — The official state religion of the United States entered its High Holy Days today, with worshippers around the nation being called to rededicate themselves in submission and obedience to its holy teachings.

"I am urging all Americans to publicly bend the knee before our sacred rainbow symbol," said President Biden in an address to the nation. "Let us all take the time to feast and pray before our god of prideful human flesh, and before its sacred messengers, the genitals. We are a nation of Pride, blessings be upon its name. Just celebrate it, folks! Not a joke! Ok, can I have my ice cream now?"

Holy prophets in public schools, corporate DEI departments, and Target supermarkets have been dispatched across the land to bear witness to the glories of Pride and destroy the lives of those who refuse to publically worship the vengeful deity. "Blasphemy will not be tolerated," said Divine Elder Mixie Vavoom, (they/them). "We are the eyes and ears of Pride, and we are watching you."

The High Holy Days of Pride will conclude this weekend with 1000 abortions and 1000 gender surgeries performed publically on the steps of the White House.
This little girl was just looking at clothes and Barbies -- but Bullseye the Target Dog had other plans for her.
Libtards want the US to be a Queer Nation. Disgusting, isn't it?

Dude you're pushing 60, you're a weak kneed left loon and nobody has sexual fantasies about your old man legs, get a fckn grip

Yep, pushing 60, still run 3 days a week and go to the gym the other days. 60 is young

You are the one that is posting the sexual fantasies, perhaps you should get a grip

Yep, pushing 60, still run 3 days a week and go to the gym the other days. 60 is young

You are the one that is posting the sexual fantasies, perhaps you should get a grip
Post a picture Mr. Studly, hard for all of us message board females to fantasize about you properly without one.. :smoke:

Forum List

Back