"Hide the Decline"...

The Arbor Day Foundation
Weird. These non political tree conifer collectors really think the U.S. is getting warmer.

Something seems fishy. The guys who make up these charts are mostly concerned where your Metasequoia Glyptostroboides "Gold Rush" will make it through the winter. They seem to think there is a bit of a change.....

Ah yes, "Arbor Day" - no politicized environmental agenda there...

It is the prettiest map I could find

Yup, they grow trees. Their maps are used to decide where I can plant this that or something else with a reasonable chance of winter not killing it.

Think of something not so extreme that most folks would miss. . . . . Main line southern magnolias Magnolia Grandiflora growing 200 miles further north on the whole than they used to.

Yup, they grow trees. Their maps are used to decide where I can plant this that or something else with a reasonable chance of winter not killing it.

Think of something not so extreme that most folks would miss. . . . . Main line southern magnolias Magnolia Grandiflora growing 200 miles further north on the whole than they used to.

There are several Magnolias on my street. I live in New England. They have been on this street longer than me. The south is known for Magnolias but they have no monopoly on them.

There are several Magnolias on my street. I live in New England. They have been on this street longer than me. The south is known for Magnolias but they have no monopoly on them.

Oh, don't be a Thread Kill! :D :clap2:

Here is the actual temperature graph that INCLUDES the data that utilized the Mann "trick" to "hide the decline" as noted in the now infamous whistleblower climate emails.

This thing is really starting to catch on now folks - I was disheartened by the media foot dragging, but the momentum is now initiating a decided shift in favor of truth, and against this global warming scame.

And now for the chart - rather incredible...

briffa_recon.gif

And here is the original Mann chart, with the utilized "trick", which was then regurgitated over and over again by the other climate "studies" articles (peer reviewed of course) government agencies, the media, etc...

fig2-212.gif

Anyone attempting to argue there was not widespread collusion among the global warmers to control the data and mislead the public, is practicing the same dishonesty as did Mann and his global warming ilk.

Legal charges are forthcoming...

McIntyre: The deleted data from the “Hide the Decline” trick « Watts Up With That?

Just look at the deception in that second chart - "Hide the Decline"

Mann is going down, and taking the entire idiotic man-made global warming industry with him...

Forum List

Back