Hi - I'm Annie looking for smart people

Hello all:

I am Annie. I am looking for a forum that isn't run by 12 y/o trolls. Finding such a political forum is no easy task.

I am a US citizen living in Mexico. I'm in medicine, private contractor, and that's all I can think of. Oh, I'm an independent.

Hope I like it here and I sincerely hope to meet new people.

There's some smart people here. There's some sincere people here, too

Of course there's no shortage of trolls, either.

Last edited:
Welcome Annie

Here's a song for you.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D2G4sS428U4]Kid Creole & The Coconuts - Annie I'm Not Your Daddy - YouTube[/ame]

Hello all:

I am Annie. I am looking for a forum that isn't run by 12 y/o trolls. Finding such a political forum is no easy task.

I am a US citizen living in Mexico. I'm in medicine, private contractor, and that's all I can think of. Oh, I'm an independent.

There are a few smart people here. Are you looking for smart on the left or the right?

I see you're still struggling with intelligence. How sad.

Hello all:

Hi Annie. You can call me Daddy Warbucks..... or Sandy..... whichever makes me, uuummm, eerrrr, you happy...... :D
Welcome!

Hey, if you guys like people who start from the get go with an insult, followed by more insults and moronic statements such as, "hope to meet new people" (as if they wouldn't), fine.

She got a dose of her own medicine.

Hello all:

Hola Annie
Welcome to the board.
We have a few that are 12 yr. old troll types.
But it is a pretty good board all in all. :lol:

Did I mention I'm cranky and out of sorts this week? I'm probably going to owe Annie an apology. I need to get uncranky first.

Hello all:

There are a few smart people here. Are you looking for smart on the left or the right?

I see you're still struggling with intelligence. How sad.

Yeah, I'm struggling to find it on this board. Let me know if you see any.

I am looking for a forum that isn't run by 12 y/o trolls.

Many think they are smart but are not. There are many on here who claim to have BS & Masters degrees or claim to be Professors & Lawyers.

If it is true, we have wasted a trillion trying to educate retards.

Most are not "Smarter than a Fifth Grader".

The inability of fools to detect intelligence does not disprove its existence.

I am looking for a forum that isn't run by 12 y/o trolls.

Many think they are smart but are not. There are many on here who claim to have BS & Masters degrees or claim to be Professors & Lawyers.

If it is true, we have wasted a trillion trying to educate retards.

Most are not "Smarter than a Fifth Grader".

Yes, over the years I have learned that people to play out fantasy roles on line. "I'm a a lawyer," (I'd actually do better than a lawyer if I chose to do the same) but on boards I usually post on people pose as doctors but they wouldn't even make a good patient let alone a doc.

One can be anything they want behind a computer screen.

Forum List

Back