Hi - I'm Annie looking for smart people

AnnieInMexico

US citizen living in MX
Aug 31, 2011
Mexico
Hello all:

I am Annie. I am looking for a forum that isn't run by 12 y/o trolls. Finding such a political forum is no easy task.

I am a US citizen living in Mexico. I'm in medicine, private contractor, and that's all I can think of. Oh, I'm an independent.

Hope I like it here and I sincerely hope to meet new people.

If your in Mexico, I'm sure you are looking for smart people

Hello all:

I am Annie. I am looking for a forum that isn't run by 12 y/o trolls. Finding such a political forum is no easy task.

I am a US citizen living in Mexico. I'm in medicine, private contractor, and that's all I can think of. Oh, I'm an independent.

'Independent,' eh?

Can you provide one thing that you support from each of the two parties?

Hello all:

"Hi - I'm Annie looking for smart people"

Will you settle for people who think they are smart???? :lol: :lol:

***WELCOME***and enjoy! This site is customizable...:lol:

Hello all:

Welcome!....If you're looking for smart people, stay away from the lib's up here.

They're like one big rock collection occupying a single box.

Hello all:

'Independent,' eh?

Can you provide one thing that you support from each of the two parties?

Legal gay unions, cut out welfare.

how do we know YOU aren't the troll

I'm the smart one.

Thank you!

"I am a US citizen living in Mexico. I'm in medicine, private contractor"
Look ! She's an American !:clap2:

Let's see, I bring Mexican dollars to the US. How many dollars do YOU bring back to the US?

Welcome. What does "I'm in medicine mean?" My uncle was in oil for 30 years. He ran a gas station.

I'm so sorry your family isn't better educated. Perhaps your next generation can do better. :tongue: As if it is anyones business, I am an RN, BSN as a matter of fact.

One has to wonder why the search for smart people ended up in Mexico.

Many bigots here, sorry to see that. It's an embarrassment to the US.

One has to wonder why the search for smart people ended up in Mexico.

Another embarrassment.

Well...if your options are Mexico or here...

I chose both. I have a home in Phoenix and one in Mexico. You got a problem with that?

Hello all:

"Hi - I'm Annie looking for smart people"

Will you settle for people who think they are smart???? :lol: :lol:

***WELCOME***and enjoy! This site is customizable...:lol:

Yessssss, I'm seeing that already. Thank you *very* much for the warm welcome.

Hello all:

Welcome!....If you're looking for smart people, stay away from the lib's up here.

They're like one big rock collection occupying a single box.

Don't know yet who the libs and cons are but so far I'm only about 50% impressed with the intelligence level. Yes, I agree... some certainly do seem like the infamous rock collection you refer to. Thanks for the welcome! I look forward to getting to know you.

Hello all:

Congratulations, you found me.

Forum List

Back