Hi from the Great White North

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did the media really cover what NK was doing under the last administration? I thought not.
Right, it's Trumps fault. Goodby lib.
Um, it wasn't a nuclear crisis during obama, so am I totally nuts for maybe thinking the trump administration might have something to do with it? Of course you'll say yes I'm nuts, but why?
I don't know about there, but it certainly was covered here. I don't think it's unreasonable to be scared that you have the least qualified administration playing chicken with nukes right now
Murphy's Law.

AND Murphy was an optimist !!!

Um, it wasn't a nuclear crisis during obama, so am I totally nuts for maybe thinking the trump administration might have something to do with it? Of course you'll say yes I'm nuts, but why?
BH Obama kicked the can down the road to DJ Trump and even confessed this all to him during the transition briefings.

N.Korea even more than Iran is considered the most dangerous rogue state in the world right now.

BHO did nothing.

W did nothing.

Clinton did nothing.

GHW did nothing.

Reagan did nothing.

Carter did nothing.

Ford did nothing.

Nixon did nothing.

I'm Kelly, from Canada. I'm a seeker for what's going on that the media isn't telling us. I want to understand what people are thinking, and am open to new ideas.
white?
but you are mexican based on your avatar:rolleyes:
dani67 it seems like you need a taco.

:D
I think you're hungry. Maybe you need a snack and you'll feel better, or at least make some sense. Win/win
It's not lunch time yet.

dani67 is our resident Persian. His theme here is that Iran is good.

He thinks your avatar looks Mexican. He needs a taco to remind him of what is Mexican.

BH Obama kicked the can down the road to DJ Trump and even confessed this all to him during the transition briefings.

N.Korea even more than Iran is considered the most dangerous rogue state in the world right now.

BHO did nothing.

W did nothing.

Clinton did nothing.

GHW did nothing.

Reagan did nothing.

Carter did nothing.

Ford did nothing.

Nixon did nothing.
I'm not against doing something, but I don't think these guys are the ones qualified to do it. Don't even seem qualified to organise an Easter egg roll, let alone the most complex file in the State Department

I'm Kelly, from Canada. I'm a seeker for what's going on that the media isn't telling us. I want to understand what people are thinking, and am open to new ideas.
white?

I think you're hungry. Maybe you need a snack and you'll feel better, or at least make some sense. Win/win
It's not lunch time yet.

He thinks your avatar looks Mexican. He needs a taco to remind him of what is Mexican.

Ah thanks. I was wondering. I've never been called Mexican before. Not even sure of the relevance if I was, tho

BHO did nothing.

W did nothing.

Clinton did nothing.

GHW did nothing.

Reagan did nothing.

Carter did nothing.

Ford did nothing.

Nixon did nothing.
I'm not against doing something, but I don't think these guys are the ones qualified to do it. Don't even seem qualified to organise an Easter egg roll, let alone the most complex file in the State Department
The libs will never be happy with a leader who doesn't take shit from thugs.

white?

It's not lunch time yet.

Ah thanks. I was wondering. I've never been called Mexican before. Not even sure of the relevance if I was, tho
yosoybean es puta.

BHO did nothing.

W did nothing.

Clinton did nothing.

GHW did nothing.

Reagan did nothing.

Carter did nothing.

Ford did nothing.

Nixon did nothing.
Are you happy getting shit from the GOP thugs?

white?

It's not lunch time yet.

yosoybean es puta.
I'm a soybean whore? Typical, no addressing my ideas, just slapping the bitch down. Charming.

BHO did nothing.

W did nothing.

Clinton did nothing.

GHW did nothing.

Reagan did nothing.

Carter did nothing.

Ford did nothing.

Nixon did nothing.
Careful you don't gain weight with all the junk the media is feeding you.

It's not lunch time yet.

yosoybean es puta.
I'm a soybean whore? Typical, no addressing my ideas, just slapping the bitch down. Charming.
No. Soybeaner is.

BHO did nothing.

W did nothing.

Clinton did nothing.

GHW did nothing.

Reagan did nothing.

Carter did nothing.

Ford did nothing.

Nixon did nothing.
Careful you don't gain weight with all the junk the media is feeding you.
Is that your problem? I'm so sorry, but the North American diet will kill us all

Canada? Didn't we whip them in the civil war?
Which one? The one where we burned down your White House?!?!
Few people realize that the British and the Canadians counterattacked US President Madison who was trying to conquer Canada.

Down here (as they say up there) we get brainwashed about the War of 1812.

However most American (down here) kids who go to public schools down here don't know WHEN the War of 1812 was.

That, unfortunately, is the God's honest truth.

Canada? Didn't we whip them in the civil war?
Which one? The one where we burned down your White House?!?!
Few people realize that the British and the Canadians counterattacked US President Madison who was trying to conquer Canada.

Down here (as they say up there) we get brainwashed about the War of 1812.

However most American (down here) kids who go to public schools down here don't know WHEN the War of 1812 was.

That, unfortunately, is the God's honest truth.
Seeing how it's in the history books, yeah, we know about it. The war of 1812 began in 1812. Apparently form all the Canadian loons here, it hasn't yet ended.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back