Hi from the Great White North

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm Kelly, from Canada. I'm a seeker for what's going on that the media isn't telling us. I want to understand what people are thinking, and am open to new ideas.
Right now the media are trying to tell you that DJ Trump is inept.

They are right. He really is.

He bit off more than he can chew.

But this is not an impeachable crime.

Whether the GOP impeaches him or not will only depend on whether Trump goes certifiably insane in the next 4 years.
I don't know if he's certifiable. He just seems like everyone's Alzheimer's dad or great uncle. He already has the aphasia part
You know Kelly being that you are from the North, before you start bashing the US president who has great wealth, don't fall in with the worthless liberals who cant even think enough to make and save $1,000 without the Welfare checks that they receive. Too many young people fall for the ideology of the unequal pay mantra, of class warfare of Marxism, but when you start to understand how people get rich, use their tactics of wealth creation, and soon you can move from being a victim to a full fledge rich person too.
Funny, I thought it was blue states that pay the welfare cheques of the mostly red states?!?!
Looks to me like you've been paying too much attention to the media.
I must do, as I have actual stats to back that opinion up

Whether the GOP impeaches him or not will only depend on whether Trump goes certifiably insane in the next 4 years.
I don't know if he's certifiable. He just seems like everyone's Alzheimer's dad or great uncle. He already has the aphasia part
You know Kelly being that you are from the North, before you start bashing the US president who has great wealth, don't fall in with the worthless liberals who cant even think enough to make and save $1,000 without the Welfare checks that they receive. Too many young people fall for the ideology of the unequal pay mantra, of class warfare of Marxism, but when you start to understand how people get rich, use their tactics of wealth creation, and soon you can move from being a victim to a full fledge rich person too.
Funny, I thought it was blue states that pay the welfare cheques of the mostly red states?!?!
The media has more than proven itself to be biased and has from time to time been untruthful and has tried to influence elections. I don't know much about Trump other than what I have seen in the media. I DO know that up until a few years ago, most people thought he was a great guy and a very successful business man. Then, he ran against Clinton and the established thieves in Washington. Now all of a sudden, he's a really bad person.

I'm Kelly, from Canada. I'm a seeker for what's going on that the media isn't telling us. I want to understand what people are thinking, and am open to new ideas.

I am rich. I can also spare a thought for people who want to get where I am, and some of my tax money. I'd rather that, than a bloated military somehow

The media has more than proven itself to be biased and has from time to time been untruthful and has tried to influence elections. I don't know much about Trump other than what I have seen in the media. I DO know that up until a few years ago, most people thought he was a great guy and a very successful business man. Then, he ran against Clinton and the established thieves in Washington. Now all of a sudden, he's a really bad person.
I never thought that about the guy. I remember him from the 80s and he seemed like a conman even then

The military has been decimated by the last eight years of a weak president.

I never thought that about the guy. I remember him from the 80s and he seemed like a conman even then
All rich people seem like con men to those who don't know how they got that way.

Error | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

^ This troll hijacks every newbie intro thread.

Dammit, Mike. You were pointing up and my post was directly above yours, so I thought you were talking about me. I shot back without clicking the link that you were actually pointing to.

I'm sorry, and I take back what I said about your personalities.
The voices in my head don't care what you do.
I'm sooooooo confused by you people. The navigation here is not very intuitive, or I'm just an idiot(possible, no probable)

A lot of inside jokes, old grudges and long-term posting relationships.

Go to the top, click on forums, scroll down to see the dizzying array. Read rules for the different forums; some are for our best company manners, and some are the Wild West. Or you can click "new posts" to see what's currently been commented upon. If someone quotes you, or replies to a thread you're reading, or clicks on a button rating your post, you will get an alert. The alerts help you go back to threads you've visited.

Enjoy!
Thanks. It's all so weird right now, especially for this simple earnest Canuck. Sorry for the awkward newbieness, eh?

Hi Kelly! thumb.gif
:welcome:

The military has been decimated by the last eight years of a weak president.
I'd rather see the vets you've got now looked after. We are the same here. Our vets got stiffed, and continue to get stiffed.

Where do most Welfare Checks go? Inner cities.. Who lives in the inner cities the most? Where are the most inner cities. In blue states. Yeah, your logic if failing, because when you look at those states with the most inner cities, like California, New York, Illinois, Michigan and others, those states are going bankrupt. You wont hear this from the Lame Stream Media because they(liberal journalists know it makes them look bad) don't want you to realize how fucked up the welfare state is for inner cities, run by liberals. Now Kelly, you can continue to drink the liberal kool aid, or break away while you still can and enlighten yourself in the Truth.
20 Cities That May Face Bankruptcy After Detroit
That's because many of the 61 largest U.S. cities are plagued with the same kinds of retirement legacy costs that sent Detroit into Chapter 9 bankruptcy this summer.

I am rich. I can also spare a thought for people who want to get where I am, and some of my tax money. I'd rather that, than a bloated military somehow
Do you like giving up 50% of your hard earned income so you can have that great Canadian Healthcare?

All rich people seem like con men to those who don't know how they got that way.
He was notable even then for his dubious morals. Trying to get guys executed, who later turned out innocent shows who he has always been.

Error | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

^ This troll hijacks every newbie intro thread.

Dammit, Mike. You were pointing up and my post was directly above yours, so I thought you were talking about me. I shot back without clicking the link that you were actually pointing to.

I'm sorry, and I take back what I said about your personalities.
The voices in my head don't care what you do.
I'm sooooooo confused by you people. The navigation here is not very intuitive, or I'm just an idiot(possible, no probable)

A lot of inside jokes, old grudges and long-term posting relationships.

Go to the top, click on forums, scroll down to see the dizzying array. Read rules for the different forums; some are for our best company manners, and some are the Wild West. Or you can click "new posts" to see what's currently been commented upon. If someone quotes you, or replies to a thread you're reading, or clicks on a button rating your post, you will get an alert. The alerts help you go back to threads you've visited.

Enjoy!
Thanks. It's all so weird right now, especially for this simple earnest Canuck. Sorry for the awkward newbieness, eh?

Just click around and read. Hope it doesn't put you off.:spinner:

Where do most Welfare Checks go? Inner cities.. Who lives in the inner cities the most? Where are the most inner cities. In blue states. Yeah, your logic if failing, because when you look at those states with the most inner cities, like California, New York, Illinois, Michigan and others, those states are going bankrupt. You wont hear this from the Lame Stream Media because they(liberal journalists know it makes them look bad) don't want you to realize how fucked up the welfare state is for inner cities, run by liberals. Now Kelly, you can continue to drink the liberal kool aid, or break away while you still can and enlighten yourself in the Truth.
That's because many of the 61 largest U.S. cities are plagued with the same kinds of retirement legacy costs that sent Detroit into Chapter 9 bankruptcy this summer.
However you like to slice it, red states are supported by blue states. Can't pretend that fact isn't a you know, fact. Oh right, alternative facts, doh!

However you like to slice it, red states are supported by blue states. Can't pretend that fact isn't a you know, fact. Oh right, alternative facts, doh!
Living in Canada makes you a USA expert huh? Sounds to me like you're another media fed "expert".

Do you like giving up 50% of your hard earned income so you can have that great Canadian Healthcare?
Seriously, looking at what you've got going on down there? I'd happily pay more to stave that off. You guys are all about life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. We are a bit more timidly kind. We are all about peace, order and good government. Generally apart from the usual political screw ups, good government is what we get

Living in Canada makes you a USA expert huh? Sounds to me like you're another media fed "expert".
Grew up for a while in Colorado, first husband was a New Jersey Irish guy. I'm a dual citizen

Welcome.

Please forgive our mess. We just got a new President, and it's so hard to train them.

:beer:
Exactly !!

If Trump triggers a nuclear war in northeast Asia the fallout will fall on O Canada too.
Sad but true. Hope the whole GOP gets indicted for treason. A girl can hope, right?
It has been a shocking year for the GOP.

First they were shocked when TV reality star Trump (who is a RINO) jacked their nomination.

Then they were again shocked when Trump beat Hillary.

Then they were again shocked that when they finally actually got their chance to repeal Obamacare with Trumpcare in it's place (more tax rebates for the rich) that it failed within their own party.

Then they were again shocked when Trump slandered Obama with the wiretapping accusation. At that point they realized Trump is truly insane.

Now they are shocked that Trump is playing chicken with fat boy Kim in N.Korea. This is a game of nuclear roulette.

But they are not close to impeaching Trump yet. But any day now maybe.

:D
We are appalled at the cavalier approach to foreign policy here. To be fair, everyone thinks he's nuts, so it may work out in his favour, without degenerating into nuclear war, necessarily

Welcome.

Please forgive our mess. We just got a new President, and it's so hard to train them.

:beer:
Exactly !!

If Trump triggers a nuclear war in northeast Asia the fallout will fall on O Canada too.
Sad but true. Hope the whole GOP gets indicted for treason. A girl can hope, right?
It has been a shocking year for the GOP.

First they were shocked when TV reality star Trump (who is a RINO) jacked their nomination.

Then they were again shocked when Trump beat Hillary.

Then they were again shocked that when they finally actually got their chance to repeal Obamacare with Trumpcare in it's place (more tax rebates for the rich) that it failed within their own party.

Then they were again shocked when Trump slandered Obama with the wiretapping accusation. At that point they realized Trump is truly insane.

Now they are shocked that Trump is playing chicken with fat boy Kim in N.Korea. This is a game of nuclear roulette.

But they are not close to impeaching Trump yet. But any day now maybe.

:D
We are appalled at the cavalier approach to foreign policy here. To be fair, everyone thinks he's nuts, so it may work out in his favour, without degenerating into nuclear war, necessarily
The only way we'll have a nuke war is if that little gook with the nukes starts one.

Welcome to the mud pit, as there is plenty of mud slung around. If you think that you are going to learn something here, don't hold your breath. There are some here, who will spew all the FAUX information, while there are some here trying to right the lies. You make the choice which side you believe, and once again welcome.
I'm more of a socially liberal libertarian. Hate what trump is doing to your freedoms.
Trump has accomplished nothing so far except launch a bunch of missiles at Syria and drop a really big bomb on Afghanistan.

His latest party is happening right now in northeast Asia.

There might be some fallout from that one.

Trump is playing chicken with fat boy Kim in N.Korea.
As typical of an idiot, that liberals show all the time, this is not supposed to be a debate zone, but an introduction zone. But then it requires and education to know that.
Sorry, did I say something wrong?

Rule #1: Do not apologize, unless you are being ironic, or tying to lay a rhetorical trap for your opponent.

This is serious bidness.

It's a contentious lot here. Hope you enjoy!:bye1:
I was being Canadian. We say sorry even when it's not our fault. It seems to weird out the more lizard brained, for some reason

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back