Hi Everyone

Found this site on the Interweb and looks like some good people hang out here. Just wanted to introduce myself. Call myself An American.
Stick around and enjoy it. I'm sure that you'll we welcomed. Remember, everyone has the right to express themselves. Don't be afraid to speak your mind, on any topic. But, please be civil and adult in conversations. Have fun and let us know what your thoughts and opinions are. Personally, I appreciate honesty whether I agree with it or not. Just get comfortable and let the words flow. Different views and opinions are education. We can all learn from each other. And, you never know, that something you might say will plant a seed of thought in the right person with the means to act on it. Words produce thought and ideas, and those often times lead to action.

Found this site on the Interweb and looks like some good people hang out here. Just wanted to introduce myself. Call myself An American.
Stick around and enjoy it. I'm sure that you'll we welcomed. Remember, everyone has the right to express themselves. Don't be afraid to speak your mind, on any topic. But, please be civil and adult in conversations. Have fun and let us know what your thoughts and opinions are. Personally, I appreciate honesty whether I agree with it or not. Just get comfortable and let the words flow. Different views and opinions are education. We can all learn from each other. And, you never know, that something you might say will plant a seed of thought in the right person with the means to act on it. Words produce thought and ideas, and those often times lead to action.

It's always refreshing when a long-time, experienced member welcomes others to USMB....

but the content of what you wrote is actually spot-on.

Stay low and avoid the radar.

heligoland.jpg

Last edited:
As long as you're an American and not un American, we're with you.

th

What kind of American you are is still up for debate.....hope to see you around, if you last that long.

Last edited:
Yep I'm an American with values that really matter. Unlike the fool in my avatar
you mentioned the fool in your avatar,thats an understatement,i would say facist dictater.oh and dont get false hope that having a republican in for the next election will make any difference,the american sheople,me included,have been brainwashed into thinking that its a two party system,the sad reality is its ONE PARTY SYSTEM dessigned the look like two so the sheople think they have a choice in who gets elected not realising we dont elect these people.each president that gets in is always worse than the previous one, so that wont changes in the future as long as we have this corrupt one party system of demopublicans and reprocrats we have.

thats an uncomfortable truth for alot of people here but its the sad reality because we let it happen.

Yep I'm an American with values that really matter. Unlike the fool in my avatar
you mentioned the fool in your avatar,thats an understatement,i would say facist dictater.oh and dont get false hope that having a republican in for the next election will make any difference,the american sheople,me included,have been brainwashed into thinking that its a two party system,the sad reality is its ONE PARTY SYSTEM dessigned the look like two so the sheople think they have a choice in who gets elected not realising we dont elect these people.each president that gets in is always worse than the previous one, so that wont changes in the future as long as we have this corrupt one party system of demopublicans and reprocrats we have.

thats an uncomfortable truth for alot of people here but its the sad reality because we let it happen.

No, no, no...ask any progressive, facists are ALWAYS right wingers.

Forum List

Back