Florida v California RE Covid policies during "pandemic"--Guess who wins this one?

notmyfault2020

Platinum Member
Oct 7, 2022

So we are told here (some of us knew) that CA policy essentially destroyed the economy for nothing..

I hate to make myself look like some kind of prophet (although really, Prophet simply means: one who speaks for God [so anyone who quotes scripture could be called that) but I recall when the pandemic first began and everyone was freaking out, buying truckloads of paper towels and etc... empty shelves in all the stores.. signs telling people they could only buy one or 2 of this or that... I remember seeing people with their masks on and looking anxious. I was in the parking lot of this one store I liked to go to and something made me blurt out "It's just government doing a power grab, trying to control us all!" or something to that effect.

A few times here and there over the ensuing covid years I would question my summary judgment of the pandemic policies... though not to the point that I stopped believing what I had said initially... nope

And it looks like I was right on...

Last edited:

Forum List

Back