Zone1 I am a real cool dude, chicks love me

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi, I am naturally very popular, just like good old trump...democrats are weird, they want to destroy the USA...it makes no sense but thats what they are all about. Maybe they got on some bad dope or something like that fetterman weirdo. everyone should try to be a great american like me and trump...and ted nugent and tucker carlson too...great americans all...liberals want to help the poor by making everyone poor. that is insane of course. anyhow if you like me send me a message and I will return all the love I get, especially from you foxy conservative babes who want to hang with a real man

Dude! You are awesome! All women want you and all men want to be like you! Will you be running for any offices soon so I can be sure to pull the other lever? :smoke:

hi, I am naturally very popular, just like good old trump...democrats are weird, they want to destroy the USA...it makes no sense but thats what they are all about. Maybe they got on some bad dope or something like that fetterman weirdo. everyone should try to be a great american like me and trump...and ted nugent and tucker carlson too...great americans all...liberals want to help the poor by making everyone poor. that is insane of course. anyhow if you like me send me a message and I will return all the love I get, especially from you foxy conservative babes who want to hang with a real man
Few narcissists care about other people or politics, only about taking what doesn't belong to them. I think you'd have better luck at Vanity Fair.

He seems more interested in his mirror than mature political discussion that is about the protection of the American people, their constitution, and solutions, not sexual orientation or using our forum to pick up chicks only to dump them at will. Some newcomers start off with profit-making ads. That and other things are not allowed by policies the moderators agreed to uphold, and policies that some people fail to read when they get here.

He seems more interested in his mirror than mature political discussion that is about the protection of the American people, their constitution, and solutions, not sexual orientation or using our forum to pick up chicks only to dump them at will. Some newcomers start off with profit-making ads. That and other things are not allowed by policies the moderators agreed to uphold, and policies that some people fail to read when they get here.
whine much?

naturally conservatives are more fun and have a sense of humor...liberals can learn a lot from me...with your frustration with poor old broke down biden I know you guys need to de stress

I've been frustrated by the people in Washington for years.

But I still have plenty of fun.

I dig non judgmental folks like you...you are a republican...right

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back