Hi everyone, I'm new

Welcome here , Schro

(I don't know how to make the two dots above the o - and I am wondering how it affects the pronunciation).

My ex-wife had an umlaut in her name.

Welcome here , Schro

(I don't know how to make the two dots above the o - and I am wondering how it affects the pronunciation).

My ex-wife had an umlaut in her name.
Episcopia, the two dots can now be found by pressing the "o" firmly. A bevy of different accents will come up in one or even two rows. Scooch over the 2 dots and tap. the Ö oops the ö will magically and cheerily appear! :thanks:

At least it does on mi celular. Good luck with finding how your computer's electronics give you accentuations when you want one.

But it's both open and closed..until I look at it. then we have the permutations of 'open' and 'closed'--1/2--12%...and on trippingly down the path of possible/probable

It's all in the dance of the quanta~
It's all relative. If you are inside the garage, it is open. If you are outside and can't get in, it is closed. If you are a Liberal, it is White Class privilege causing the loop to be closed. If you are a Conservative, it is the Liberal Media's fault. All relative. Depending on the weather, I mean, the CDC, your Horoscope, and the D or R behind your name.

Look in box
1632253720155.png

Forum List

Back