Hi everyone I'm Lobato1 from the old Slate's Ballot Box

It's Spanish, smart one.

Spanish for "the frontal lobe of my brain was removed?"
:eusa_shifty::eusa_shifty:

--------------------
hahaha-024.gif

& being honest about my politics, I'm a Lib/Dem so it's better I hang around to learn the ropes before I start posting my BS & getting everyone upset.:eusa_pray:

Best Regards

Lobato1

Oh joy, another lib...:neutral: ;)

Welcome to USMB, lobato1.

53dd8581-4abf-4037-9604-b65348a8a45c_zps8f5eb3e3.jpg

Welcome, seeing you makes me want to sing!!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kTgtJISblFg]Sítio do seu Lobato - Bob Zoom - Vídeo Musical Infantil - YouTube[/ame]

Hi Lobato - Welcome and have fun posting here. Ignore the trolls and you'll do well.

Welcome to USMB, lobato.

You should check out the Coffee Shop, but watch it with the espressos! :razz::tongue:

One day late but Hi to everyone above

I'm in the honey do life & my wife had some chores for me, so duty calls & I logged out.

:-(

Best Regards

Lobato1

Last edited:
When I went to a seminar on digital communications protocols in Madrid Spain back in the 80s & the engineer giving the course asked us to come up with names for our different stations.

I suggested that for ease we name his station “Lobo” & for the rest of our stations be named “Lobato1, Lobato2, Lobato3, etc., etc. because “Lobato” in Castilian Spanish in addition to being a wolverine (the literal translation), also can be used to mean a novice-learner, a greenhorn follower of the leader, etc., & because everyone liked the idea my station became “Lobato1.”

I have since then used that name Lobato1 as a call sign, a pseudonym or what ever.

Best Regards

Lobato1

:eusa_pray: & the 1st thing I saw on this site was an advertisement from the Teabaggers, let’s see how it goes. :eusa_pray:

Best Regards

Lobato1

Last edited:
:eusa_pray: & the 1st thing I saw on this site was an advertisement from the Teabaggers, let’s see how it goes. :eusa_pray:

Best Regards

Lobato1

As I explained above:

I picked up the Lobato1 pseudonym some 30 years ago when I went to a seminar on digital communications protocols in Madrid Spain back in the 80s & the engineer giving the course asked us to come up with names for our different stations.

I suggested that for ease we name his station “Lobo” & for the rest of our stations be named “Lobato1, Lobato2, Lobato3, etc., etc. because “Lobato” in Castilian Spanish in addition to being a wolverine (the literal translation), also can be used to mean a novice-learner, a greenhorn follower of the leader, etc., & because everyone liked the idea my station became “Lobato1.”

I have since then used that name Lobato1 as a call sign, a pseudonym or what ever.

Best Regards

Lobato1

Okay, so I still can't delete message. I guess that is also part of the 15 plus message rule for beginners.

Last edited:
I can't deny ignorance when I submitted my request to join this forum

Best Regards

Lobato1

Forum List

Back