Hi everyone I'm Lobato1 from the old Slate's Ballot Box

I'll do my best with ths forum's rules & not to give you too many problems.

Very best regards

Lobato1

The Coffee Shop seems like a good starting place without anybody getting upset right off the bat.

Thanks & best regards

Lobato1

Stop double-posting ya ol coot. :eusa_eh: Most of the action here is either in the "politcs" or "current events" rooms. I also like some the others like "music" and "firearms". The real crazy shit is either in "rubber room" or "Badlands". Enjoy your stay and remember, we don't play nice here so protect your groin and eyes at all times. :lol:

Doesn't work & neither does the "Reply With Quote" where I get a message that I'm not allowed to use a url until I post a minimum amont of messages.

Best Regards

Lobato1

Stop double-posting ya ol coot. :eusa_eh: Most of the action here is either in the "politcs" or "current events" rooms. I also like some the others like "music" and "firearms". The real crazy shit is either in "rubber room" or "Badlands". Enjoy your stay and remember, we don't play nice here so protect your groin and eyes at all times. :lol:

Last edited:
Okay,today my delete function did work "ONCE".

Best Regards

Lobato1

Last edited:
I'm still trying to learn the ropes.

I posted many replies in the wrong place because I wasn't able to use the "Quote" reply function (to verify it was in the right place) without getting a message I couldn't use the url function until I posted a minimum number of messages.

Best Regards

Lobato1

Doesn't work & neither does the "Reply With Quote" where I get a message that I'm not allowed to use a url until I post a minimum amont of messages.

Best Regards

Lobato1

& being honest about my politics, I'm a Lib/Dem so it's better I hang around to learn the ropes before I start posting my BS & getting everyone upset.:eusa_pray:

Best Regards

Lobato1

Welcome...strap in and have fun.

Best Regards

Lobato1

You can link to another page when you have 15 posts, you can PM when you have 50. Your quote button should work from the jump... To avoid double-posting wait until the system accepts it...sometimes I copy my reply and refresh the page to see if my reply worked or not. If not, I paste what I said in and submit. You'll get the hang of it....it's pretty easy. :doubt:

& I can easily see I'm replying in the right sub-tread, so I guess I met the quota.

It's the "Delete Message" function (to eliminate those double replies) that is working sporadically but it shouldn't be too much of a problem from now on.

Best Regards

Lobato1

Best Regards

Lobato1

You can link to another page when you have 15 posts, you can PM when you have 50. Your quote button should work from the jump... To avoid double-posting wait until the system accepts it...sometimes I copy my reply and refresh the page to see if my reply worked or not. If not, I paste what I said in and submit. You'll get the hang of it....it's pretty easy. :doubt:

You sure are bossy. Let him enjoy the welcoming while he can.

Introductory threads are civil and friendly by tradition. I prefer to honor this tradition.

BUT, when people start flaming with "teabagger" and other shit of the same ilk, they are begging for a response. Thus my advice he take it out to the main forums, or the rubber room, as is appropriate.

& in your words not mine:

Uncensored2008
Libertarian Radical
Member #27995 Join Date: Feb 2011
Thanked 5,875 Times in 4,623 Posts
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)

Quote: Originally Posted by lobato1
& being honest about my politics, I'm a Lib/Dem so it's better I hang around to learn the ropes before I start posting my BS & getting everyone upset.

Best Regards

Lobato1

"'That fact that your name says you're lobotomized' makes it clear that you're a lefty."

My Reference: http://www.usmessageboard.com/intro...om-the-old-slates-ballot-box-post7649512.html

Best Regards

Lobato1

Uncensored2008
Libertarian Radical

& being honest about my politics, I'm a Lib/Dem so it's better I hang around to learn the ropes before I start posting my BS & getting everyone upset.

Best Regards

Lobato1

"'That fact that your name says you're lobotomized' makes it clear that you're a lefty."

IF you have a sense of humor, most definitely.

But then, you are a leftist - so a sense of humor, like common sense, is something you're bound to lack.

Best Regards

Lobato1

Uncensored2008
Libertarian Radical

Best Regards

Lobato1

IF you have a sense of humor, most definitely.

But then, you are a leftist - so a sense of humor, like common sense, is something you're bound to lack.

You sure are bossy. Let him enjoy the welcoming while he can.

Introductory threads are civil and friendly by tradition. I prefer to honor this tradition.

BUT, when people start flaming with "teabagger" and other shit of the same ilk, they are begging for a response. Thus my advice he take it out to the main forums, or the rubber room, as is appropriate.

Oh, I didn't know someone had died and left you in charge. :eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back