Hi everyone I'm Lobato1 from the old Slate's Ballot Box

Long time no see ya crazy ol drunk. :lol:

You'll like it here...we can call each other names and the mods aren't former foes itching to ban ya. I'm looking forward to seeing you try to defend the stuttering muslim moron in the WH. Cheers!

Best regards.

JoeBlam

& being honest about my politics, I'm a Lib/Dem so it's better I hang around to learn the ropes before I start posting my BS & getting everyone upset.:eusa_pray:

Best Regards

Lobato1

Welcome and jump right in. Gotcha started with some rep. Don't worry about upsetting folks.

& best regards

Lobato1

Long time no see ya crazy ol drunk. :lol:

You'll like it here...we can call each other names and the mods aren't former foes itching to ban ya. I'm looking forward to seeing you try to defend the stuttering muslim moron in the WH. Cheers!

Best regards.

JoeBlam

& being honest about my politics, I'm a Lib/Dem so it's better I hang around to learn the ropes before I start posting my BS & getting everyone upset.:eusa_pray:

Best Regards

Lobato1
Welcome to USMB, Lobato. Hope you enjoy the boards.

We have nonpartisan areas where you can meet people from all walks under Hobbies and at the USMB Coffee Shop where only friendship is spoken. OK, the guys eat each other's team's livers, but, can't do anything much about that... :D

The coffee's always hot.

Best Regards

Lobato1
Welcome to USMB, Lobato. Hope you enjoy the boards.

We have nonpartisan areas where you can meet people from all walks under Hobbies and at the USMB Coffee Shop where only friendship is spoken. OK, the guys eat each other's team's livers, but, can't do anything much about that... :D

The coffee's always hot.

Lobato and I go way back to 2002 @Ballot Box....he calls his posts "essays" and is old-school polite but doesn't back down....he is truly one of a kind. :eusa_angel:

Last edited:
& as you can see from Joe Blam's reply above, it's getting difficult to keep my promise of 1st learning the ropes.

Bummer.

Best Regards

Lobato1

Just because I'm in my late 70s pushing 80???

LOL & best regards

Lobato1

:lol: I just hit the 66 barrier....crashed right through it and am in excellent health...hope you are too. You'll have fun here.

Best Regards

Lobato1

That fact that your name says you're lobotomized makes it clear that you're a lefty.

:eek::lol:

Welcome aboard.

We've called him "Lobotomy" for years....he doesn't care. :lol:

I think he's Geronimo's nephew or something....Cochise maybe, don't recall.

Last edited:

Best Regards

Lobato1

Who?

Lobato... I think it's short for lobotomy. Isn't that how you become a liberal?

Anyway... go ahead and post your BS lobot... you're probably not any worse than the group of other lobotomy bubble headed libroids we have here already.

Forum List

Back