Hi everybody!

Book of Jeremiah

Platinum Member
Nov 3, 2012
I am over a year late doing this. I never introduced myself on this thread. So my screen name is Jeremiah. I think ya'll know that by now. My favorite topic is the bible, I live in the country and enjoy walking through the woods when I am able to do that. I am recovering from an accident so I cannot walk around right now. I am waiting to get back on my feet and so I am spending alot of time reading USMB and I also write on it but mainly on the religion forum.

That's it! Nice to meet you guys!

p.s. I do like the new forum it is very cool and I like all the new features that are user friendly like the typing with bold print. Thanks for reading!

^What she said...

...and chicken broth does wonders. :)

Hiya Jer! :) Welcome to the new and improved forums. You're official now

I love this new forum! It is totally out of this world, CK. You outdid yourself. Seriously. This is so nice, I feel like I am driving in a brand new car with alot of neat features! It's so cool!

Speedy recovery, Jer. :smiliehug:

Thanks, Grandma, and thanks ya'll for well wishes. We had a big storm here yesterday in late afternoon and I could see the trees blowing violently in the wind out there and I thought man! I wish I was out there with my green rubber boots on walking the land right now! But I can't even stand up. I do think about people who were never able to walk though and that straightens me up fast and then I am thankful again! My doctor said I will be walking good within a few months, so I'm being grateful today. I'm glad for a new looking board too. It makes me feel happy to see some different scenery! :)

Thanks, Grandma, and thanks ya'll for well wishes. We had a big storm here yesterday in late afternoon and I could see the trees blowing violently in the wind out there and I thought man! I wish I was out there with my green rubber boots on walking the land right now! But I can't even stand up. I do think about people who were never able to walk though and that straightens me up fast and then I am thankful again! My doctor said I will be walking good within a few months, so I'm being grateful today. I'm glad for a new looking board too. It makes me feel happy to see some different scenery! :)

Yep, you've got it figured out. :)

A day helping out at the food bank helps me see what it is that I've missed in my very lucky life.

Hey Jeremiah this larry hoover, I am 24 years old and looking. For family, you got a good shoulder blade I want you to know w e cool with the crown of life you need to accept me as the Holy Ghost in yo temple sanctuary my rule is forever.

Yep, you've got it figured out. :)

A day helping out at the food bank helps me see what it is that I've missed in my very lucky life.

We truly have no idea how good we have it until our eyes are opened to it, Ropey. We truly have no idea! We complain about the silliest things but it isn't until something we take for granted is gone that we realize how off our perspective on life was. I have never been so thankful for an accident in all my life. I believe it was one of the best things that ever happened to me. I am thankful for everything including the pain which now is not there anymore. God knows it too. I am weird about letting people know my stuff but this time I figure He must be in it.. It may help someone get through their own stuff. I'm uncomfortable with sitting in the middle of a room and look for the wall or a corner when I'm out. This intro thread feels like the middle of a room so I am out of my comfort zone today. ( big time! ) I think I will now head for a corner! :smile:

have a nice day, ya'll!

Forum List

Back