Hello from Maryland! :)

Enjoyable

Aug 20, 2014
Maryland.
New here! (obviously.) haha. I found this website last night while searching for new forums to join. I like stargazing, politics, history, religion, physics, mountains, rivers, andddddddddd awesome people. :D I live in Maryland.

Right now I am drinking tea. I love tea. What do you prefer, coffee or tea? :dunno:

Anyway, I hope I grow to love the site! <3:D

~ Enjoyable

New here! (obviously.) haha. I found this website last night while searching for new forums to join. I like stargazing, politics, history, religion, physics, mountains, rivers, andddddddddd awesome people. :D I live in Maryland.

Right now I am drinking tea. I love tea. What do you prefer, coffee or tea? :dunno:

~ Enjoyable

Welcome!

Welcome.

You must be from Garrett County...not only is that where the mountains are, but you can't see the stars from any other part of that state.

~ Enjoyable

Welcome to USMB, enjoyable!

~ Enjoyable

Welcome to USMB, enjoyable!

Why, thank you. :)

Welcome.

You must be from Garrett County...not only is that where the mountains are, but you can't see the stars from any other part of that state.

lol! I lived in quite a few places in Maryland. Where I last lived on a farm, stars were amazing. I now live on Rumsey Island in Harford County, and I still enjoy the view. Meh, no mountains here, but I always check out Skyline Drive. I am planning to move to Frederick so I can be next to the mountains eventually. I am still enjoying the counties of Maryland, some of them.. :lol:

Forum List

Back