Hey Texas, still wanna secede?

Care for you to drop fucking dead
A whole box of tissues then, Drama Queen?

Fuck yourself and all your sock accounts too. I'm used to nasty Progressive but you hit an all-time low

You may become the first ever person on my ignore list. Until I decide please feel free to go fuck yourself
You really are crying now. I must have really hit a nerve.

You did. I didn't think anyone could be such a complete, total nasty fucking skank, but you managed to show me how wrong I was.

Grants to you and your dozen sock accounts
Dear, dear me. You poor thing. and all because I DARE to point out that Texans should stick by their declared Independent streak.

No, because your Haznut sock account was such a nasty twat about it

Wanna dry out first and reconsider, or are ya still all pro-secede down there? If pro-secede, are you rejecting federal disaster money and such so as not to be hypocritical?

They are still part of the United States, they paid federal taxes, they are entitled to what they pay for.

Very simple, not complicated, unless you are just trying to stir up trouble.

I would like to help them but we have a $17 trillion debt

I don't think we can afford to help them. Maybe local charities can pick up the tab

That your boy barry wracked up..

Wanna dry out first and reconsider, or are ya still all pro-secede down there? If pro-secede, are you rejecting federal disaster money and such so as not to be hypocritical?

They are still part of the United States, they paid federal taxes, they are entitled to what they pay for.

I don't think we can afford to help them. Maybe local charities can pick up the tab

Well, that's because we would rather give our money to other countries and illegal aliens than help out the citizens of this country. Maybe this country needs to focus on not being petty and political and help all the citizens that pay taxes and live by the laws.

Well, that's because we would rather give our money to other countries and illegal aliens than help out the citizens of this country. Maybe this country needs to focus on not being petty and political and help all the citizens that pay taxes and live by the laws.

Texans are tough

While the country may like to help them, we just can't afford it. Besides any bill we pass will undoubtedly be loaded with pork...we can't have that

Texas should buckle down. Have churches take up an extra collection. Maybe some bake sales or car washes. They can do this on their own

Gotta love America...if we're not fighting somebody else, we sure do fight each other.

I think Obama is quite naïve in how he thinks his reasoned arguments might change that.

But Texas may be the one red state exception to secession being advantageous.

Being a Californian sucks in many ways because of how America works.

We pay federal taxes the same as everybody, and get far less than that back from the government in services.

Our 38,000,000 legal citizens have the same amount of representation in the senate, that 700,000 legal citizens in Wyoming do.

The Presidential elections have been decided before Californians get off work to vote

There are many many advantages to being part of this country for fly over red states, and all they do is bitch that liberals are taking things away from them.

Doesn't make sense, and Texas is just the biggest version of them in some ways

You don't know why we have a Senate? What a moron.
I know why they created it, and I don't agree that the reasons for it still exist, but that's a whole other thread. The Electoral College should go too.

Screw the dip shits that want disproportionate representation because they're anti social freaks who need to live away from people. That's their choice, and should pay for that choice

Wow, you're an idiot.
I'm sorry that the truth hurts

Texans need to look at this flooding as a blessing which proves that climate change is not an issue

^^^ So you think its funny people got killed and home were destroyed, more proof leftist scum have no class.

Gotta love America...if we're not fighting somebody else, we sure do fight each other.

I think Obama is quite naïve in how he thinks his reasoned arguments might change that.

We pay federal taxes the same as everybody, and get far less than that back from the government in services.

Our 38,000,000 legal citizens have the same amount of representation in the senate, that 700,000 legal citizens in Wyoming do.

The Presidential elections have been decided before Californians get off work to vote

There are many many advantages to being part of this country for fly over red states, and all they do is bitch that liberals are taking things away from them.

You don't know why we have a Senate? What a moron.
I know why they created it, and I don't agree that the reasons for it still exist, but that's a whole other thread. The Electoral College should go too.

Screw the dip shits that want disproportionate representation because they're anti social freaks who need to live away from people. That's their choice, and should pay for that choice

Yes, we already know Progressives hate our founding principles. Thanks for reminding us
You righties love to use the term "we don't believe" or in this case, "thanks for reminding us"

I can understand that.

The positions you support don't stand the test of reason on their own, and you can't argue them without invoking help from other people to reinforce your delusions

^^^ So you think its funny people got killed and home were destroyed, more proof leftist scum have no class.

I think it is horrible that people are suffering

But we have no room in the budget to help them

Hey moron... the number of representatives in the house is based on population... bills have to pass the house and senate, and California's votes for the POTUS are based on population, and the POTUS has the power of the veto, it's called checks and balances against tyranny. Look it up.
Apparently you, Jroc, and Crusader are unfamiliar with the term "gerrymandering"

That's adorable

I know where you can get $4 billion, stop giving illegals fraudulent child tax credit refunds.

Hey moron... the number of representatives in the house is based on population... bills have to pass the house and senate, and California's votes for the POTUS are based on population, and the POTUS has the power of the veto, it's called checks and balances against tyranny. Look it up.
Apparently you, Jroc, and Crusader are unfamiliar with the term "gerrymandering"

That's adorable
Yeah cause democrats don't gerrymander... ROLLS EYES...

Yeah, the money's better spent on those who won't help themselves and typically vote (D). You lefties are scum of the Earth, you really are... vile wastes of humanity most of you.

Texas can't legally secede but they do have the right to split into four (4) different States. It was in their agreement when they joined the Union.

Fact.

Imagine that -- Six more Republican Senators...... :)

Yeah, the money's better spent on those who won't help themselves and typically vote (D). You lefties are scum of the Earth, you really are... vile wastes of humanity most of you.

Texas will just have to pick themselves up by their bootstraps, buckle down, work harder, stop looking for handouts, not rely on BIG GOVERNMENT, handle things at the state level and cut back on waste, fraud and abuse to pay for it themselves

The rest of the country has been Taxed Enough Already and we can't pay for them

That's adorable
But it benefits Republicans far more.

http://www.newyorker.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/Wang-Gerrymandered-Districts-2-1157-1200.jpg

That's adorable
But it benefits Republicans far more.

http://www.newyorker.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/Wang-Gerrymandered-Districts-2-1157-1200.jpg
Blah blah blah... and BS. They both do it and they both benefit.

Texas can't legally secede but they do have the right to split into four (4) different States. It was in their agreement when they joined the Union.

Fact.

Imagine that -- Six more Republican Senators...... :)
Don't talk like that, you're scaring me.

Yup. It's called Texas Divisionism and I was wrong about the number -- They can split into 5 States.

Pre-Approved by both Houses of Congress in 1845.

Fact

A whole box of tissues then, Drama Queen?

Fuck yourself and all your sock accounts too. I'm used to nasty Progressive but you hit an all-time low

You may become the first ever person on my ignore list. Until I decide please feel free to go fuck yourself
You really are crying now. I must have really hit a nerve.

You did. I didn't think anyone could be such a complete, total nasty fucking skank, but you managed to show me how wrong I was.

Grants to you and your dozen sock accounts
Dear, dear me. You poor thing. and all because I DARE to point out that Texans should stick by their declared Independent streak.

No, because your Haznut sock account was such a nasty twat about it
Ah yes....that clever "you're a sock" accusation. Doesn't that one only come out when you've got nothing substantial to say?

Forum List

Back